Video Shows ‘Prosperity’ Preachers Laying Hands on Trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your information is false, from his own mouth:

Links from the article that I posted exposing Russell Moore:

Russell Moore Dodges Question on Jesus Being an Illegal Alien
http://pulpitandpen.org/2013/12/18/russell-moore-dodges-question-on-jesus-being-an-illegal-alien/

Ecological Catastrophe and the Uneasy Evangelical Conscience
http://www.russellmoore.com/tag/creation-care/

Gay-Affirming Research Fellow at ERLC, Shocking Liberalism
http://pulpitandpen.org/2015/07/13/5740/

Is Holiness a Thing? Slumming Culture with Karen Swallow Prior
http://pulpitandpen.org/2015/09/02/is-holiness-a-thing-slumming-culture-with-karen-swallow-prior/

Southern Baptists Embrace Gay Community
http://pulpitandpen.org/2014/11/01/southern-baptists-embrace-gay-community/

You accuse me, and other people of supporting LGBT junk when you dont like something we say, youve already tried to do it to me in this thread.

I would appreciate it very much if you would return to my WHMBR! Part 4 thread so that we can discuss your current stance on ENDA (i.e. laws protecting LGBTQueer people from discrimination by those nasty and disgusting Christian homophobic bigots).

And everyone here any length of time, knows its a total lie.

I guess I didn't get the memo where you're the official spokeswoman for "everyone here any length of time", could you forward that to me?

I look forward to you accepting the ENDA challenge and having a civil debate on the supposed rights of homosexuals.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_Non-Discrimination_Act

musterion

(but then I'm probably not a Christian in your mind as I don't attend your church)

I have no church, other than the One that I am a living member of. If you're not already a member of that One - and I doubt it based only on what you've said here on TOL - then there's nothing I can say.

musterion

My post was addressed to TomO. Thanks for your response though, I'll file it where I put the rest of your posts.

garbage-can-smelly1.jpg

That doesn't explain why I'm never on your Ignore list.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That doesn't explain why I'm never on your Ignore list.

Because my ignore list doesn't exist. Here's my modus operandi/method of operation: I mock people who don't stand for righteousness.

BTW, you must be lonely since your sidekick GFR7 went AWOL. (you've just been mocked).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have no church, other than the One that I am a living member of. If you're not already a member of that One - and I doubt it based only on what you've said here on TOL - then there's nothing I can say.

i.e. you're a self taught expert on theology and you don't need any further guidance.

I'll stick with what my pastor has taught me (I'm a member of a small non-denominational church) and what I've learned from other Christians who aren't afraid to stand up for God's Word.

Arthur Brain

Because my ignore list doesn't exist. Here's my modus operandi/method of operation: I mock people who don't stand for righteousness.

BTW, you must be lonely since your sidekick GFR7 went AWOL. (you've just been mocked).

Translation:

You attempt to mock people which essentially comprises of 17th rate repetitive "insults" and desperate sleazy innuendos and lies as deflection (as evidenced when you scuttled away on the thread where you managed to blow apart any remaining doubt over your being a cop through the most appalling ignorance).

It would seem that nobody of any particular affiliation or religion finds you remotely impressive aCW. You do obviously but don't most pompous windbags and blowhards have hugely overblown egos?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Translation:

You attempt to mock people which essentially comprises of 17th rate repetitive "insults" and desperate sleazy innuendos and lies as deflection (as evidenced when you scuttled away on the thread where you managed to blow apart any remaining doubt over your being a cop through the most appalling ignorance).

It would seem that nobody of any particular affiliation or religion finds you remotely impressive aCW. You do obviously but don't most pompous windbags and blowhards have hugely overblown egos?

Angel4Truth couldn't have said it better Art when she said:

Quote: Originally posted by Angel4Truth
You accuse me, and other people of supporting LGBT junk when you dont like something we say, youve already tried to do it to me in this thread.

although I highly doubt that she has a lisp when she talks.

Arthur Brain

Angel4Truth couldn't have said it better Art when she said:

Quote: Originally posted by Angel4Truth

although I highly doubt that she has a lisp when she talks.

So you're agreeing with her critical rebuke of your own behaviour? That's gotta be a first...

Oh, and thanks for confirming your feeble and repetitive repertoire of sleazy insult in closing. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you're agreeing with her critical rebuke of your own behaviour? That's gotta be a first...

No, I'm saying that A4T is in the company of TOL's pagans and atheists when she made the above comment.

Oh, and thanks for confirming your feeble and repetitive repertoire of sleazy insult in closing. :chuckle:

It's that darn mocking gene that I was born with Art.

BTW, would you encourage A4T to return to the WHMBR! Part 4 thread as I really want to set the record straight as to where she stands on ENDA (i.e. discriminating against LGBTQueers in employment and housing).

Arthur Brain

No, I'm saying that A4T is in the company of TOL's pagans and atheists when she made the above comment.

And plenty of Christians too, given the general consensus around here. If you're going to act like a duplicitous crank then it's fair game for anyone to call you out on it whatever faith you happen to claim.

It's that darn mocking gene that I was born with Art.

It must have gone defective years back then, considering how limp wristed your attempts are nowadays.

BTW, would you encourage A4T to return to the WHMBR! Part 4 thread as I really want to set the record straight as to where she stands on ENDA (i.e. discriminating against LGBTQueers in employment and housing).

Nope, if she wants to address you on your gargantuan ego trip she can make that decision for herself.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
So you're acknowledging that of all of the politically correct churches in America that approve of things that God abhors, this particular church doesn't appear to be one of them?

I'll go you one better...I have listened to countless hours of Jeremiah's sermons and don't recall ever having an issue with his teaching. :plain:

No accusations towards you Tom. In fact I'm surprised that you're here, as there is no Libertarian theme for you to defend in this thread.

'Cuz that's all I do. :juggle:

Back to the OP and specifically Donald Trump: I've said elsewhere that a Ted Cruz-Donald Trump ticket could be a winner. Cruz would get the social conservative vote, Trump would get the conservative/soft core libertarian vote.

Thoughts?

The Party establishment will not allow it. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So you're acknowledging that of all of the politically correct churches in America that approve of things that God abhors, this particular church doesn't appear to be one of them?

I'll go you one better...I have listened to countless hours of Jeremiah's sermons and don't recall ever having an issue with his teaching.

Care to share that with A4T?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
No accusations towards you Tom. In fact I'm surprised that you're here, as there is no Libertarian theme for you to defend in this thread.

'Cuz that's all I do.

So there is another side to my favorite TOL Libertarian?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Back to the OP and specifically Donald Trump: I've said elsewhere that a Ted Cruz-Donald Trump ticket could be a winner. Cruz would get the social conservative vote, Trump would get the conservative/soft core libertarian vote.

Thoughts?

The Party establishment will not allow it.

They've done everything to try and ruin Donald Trump's popularity and so far have failed.

Let's end politics as usual in WA DC and vote a Ted Cruz-Donald Trump ticket into office.

rougueone

Jesus and his followers laid hands on many different sorts of people who needed an encounter with God's mercy. And the rich were often the subject of Jesus's
mission.

But obviously, capitalism is responsible for those who are inordinately wealthy.

Jesus said you cannot worship God and mammon. And that the road to enlightenment is like a camel going through a needle's eye.

"Give to everyone who begs of you" and saying the rich should give all away are pretty hard sayings for even the most faithful of Christians.

Jesus and his followers laid hands on many different sorts of people who needed an encounter with God's mercy. And the rich were often the subject of Jesus's
mission.

So are you stating Jesus laid hands on the rich ? And the rich " were often" the mission of Jesus.

Can you cite the chapter and verses please ?

Specifically if I am reading you correct that Jesus laid HIS hands upon the rich ? And that the rich were often the mission of Jesus. I know of two encounters were Jesus spoke to wealthy men.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on Russell Moore:

What Should Christians Think of Governments That Criminalize Homosexuality?

by Russell Moore and Andrew Walker

March 3, 2014

n Saturday, the New York Times featured an article exploring the various measures around the world designed to outlaw homosexual acts and, in many cases, harass homosexual persons. Uganda, for instance, recently passed legislation singling out homosexuals for harsh penalties such as life imprisonment for those caught in acts of homosexuality. Moreover, the law targets those who aid or abet homosexual persons, along with anyone promoting homosexuality.

Of course, Uganda is not alone in how it treats homosexuality. Some Islamic regimes already include harsh penalties, including death, for homosexual persons. And, as we’ve already pointed out, Russia under Vladimir Putin attempts to masquerade as a “pro-family values” state because its law expresses disapproval of homosexuality, when in reality the government is accustomed to marginalizing unpopular minorities of all sorts (including evangelical Christians and orphaned children) for political gain.

So how should Christians think and speak about such laws?

As evangelical Christians, we believe what the catholic (small “c”) and orthodox (small “o”) church has always, and everywhere, believed: that sexuality is to be expressed only within the one-flesh union of the marriage of a man to a woman. Anything else is a sin against God. The church has believed this, and will always believe this, because the Bible teaches it.

At the same time, we believe laws criminalizing homosexual activity to be unjust and an affront to the image of God embedded in all persons.

Our opposition to imprisonment and execution of gay and lesbian persons around the world isn’t because we think, with the American sexual revolution, that governments have no interest in the stability of the family. To the contrary, Statecraft is quite often Soulcraft.

To this end, though, we believe a nation can teach a positive truth in its laws about marriage and sexuality without prohibiting and targeting its opposite.

Read more: http://www.canonandculture.com/what...f-governments-that-criminalize-homosexuality/

Russell Moore: Yet another sexual anarchist.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'll go you one better...I have listened to countless hours of Jeremiah's sermons and don't recall ever having an issue with his teaching. :plain:

Agree, and i was very clear to ACW that my concern is the prosperity preachers.

Not playing. Ive been clear on my thoughts, if hes a prosperity preacher, they apply to him, if he isnt, they dont.
Seems he cant read.

jeffblue101

here is the YouTube video of the prayer.

as for as I could tell alot of what was said in the prayer was biblical except when we get to Paula White at the 3:10 mark in video, which ACW and Angel4Truth are currently arguing over, and the Hebrew speaker.

her phrasing and application of Isiah 54:17 is questionable at best, which reads as
"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

her prayer is transcribed below.

"Father, we can just secure him right now by the blood of Jesus, we thank you that no weapon formed against him will be able to prosper. And any tongue that rises against him will be condemned, according to the Word of God"

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
here is the YouTube video of the prayer.

as for as I could tell alot of what was said in the prayer was biblical except when we get to Paula White at the 3:10 mark in video, which ACW and Angel4Truth are currently arguing over, and the Hebrew speaker.

her phrasing and application of Isiah 54:17 is questionable at best, which reads as
"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

her prayer is transcribed below.

"Father, we can just secure him right now by the blood of Jesus, we thank you that no weapon formed against him will be able to prosper. And any tongue that rises against him will be condemned, according to the Word of God"

Exactly and Paula White was who authored that get together.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So are you stating Jesus laid hands on the rich ? And the rich " were often" the mission of Jesus.

Can you cite the chapter and verses please ?

Specifically if I am reading you correct that Jesus laid HIS hands upon the rich ? And that the rich were often the mission of Jesus. I know of two encounters were Jesus spoke to wealthy men.

What I get from his comments is that wealth is not concerned of Jesus.

And he is right. Jesus said He preached to the poor. I don't recall anywhere Jesus said He laid the hand on anyone except when He cured deceases or raise the dead.