Video Shows ‘Prosperity’ Preachers Laying Hands on Trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No problem for me, the problem is prosperity preachers saying we are doomed if we dont agree with him and express it.

Two things:

1) You used the word "them" (i.e. prosperity preachers), when your article only mentioned Paula White. Who are the others that you're speaking of?

2) Why the continual use of the term "prosperity preachers" when I've shown (through two church websites) that nothing that they say appears to go against God's teachings?

The problem is them hawking it to their churches as if its biblical.

Not that I don't trust what some Christian Post contributor by the name of "Anugrah Kumar" has to say, but I wonder if perhaps he's taken what "them" is saying out context.

Here is the passage in Scripture that is used in Anugrah Kumar's article:

17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[a] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,
Ephesians 1:17-18

Did "them" make use of Scripture to force the "multiculturalist" congregation to support Donald Trump or was "them" talking about a Christian's duty to support God-fearing men that run for political office?

Shasta

They have a lot in common with Trump in that they are also about obtaining possessions and prosperity only Trump, as far as I know, got rich though business while Faith teachers get rich through what the Bible calls the "error of Balaam" (Jude 1:11). I have family that still travels in these circles. This is not just second-hand knowledge either. When I was younger I listened to the "two Kenneths" many times.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Two things:

1) You used the word "them" (i.e. prosperity preachers), when your article only mentioned Paula White. Who are the others that you're speaking of?

2) Why the continual use of the term "prosperity preachers" when I've shown (through two church websites) that nothing that they say appears to go against God's teachings?

The money grubbing name it and claim it and sow a seed prosperity preachers are the ones im talking about and ive already told you thst, and told you plainly in the thread also unless the preacher is one of them, then thats NOT who im talking about .

answer my question now about paula white, do you think what she said is ok (you are doomed if you speak against trump) and provide biblical basis for any yes answer, thanks.

No more questions will be answered till you answer mine.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The money grubbing name it and claim it and sow a seed prosperity preachers are the ones im talking about and ive already told you thst, and told you plainly in the thread also unless the preacher is one of them, then thats NOT who im talking about .

(So much hatred from the "My church is better than your church!" crowd. This thread needs some music).

My church is better than your church!

Specifically, who are you talking about again?

answer my question now about paula white, do you think what she said is ok (you are doomed if you speak against trump) and provide biblical basis for any yes answer, thanks.

I sense that you're getting frustrated, it reminds me of the night that you and Desert Reign were defending proud and unrepentant sinners in my thread (note that I didn't once use the word "homosexual" in that sentence).

I'll tell you what: Provide a video of Paula White stating "you are doomed if you speak against Trump" (not that I don't believe Harold and Kumar's article, but I like seeing these things for myself) and I'll comment.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(So much hatred from the "My church is better than your church!" crowd).

Specifically, who are you talking about again?

I sense that you're getting frustrated, it reminds me of the night that you and Desert Reign were defending proud and unrepentant sinners in my thread (note that I didn't once use the word "homosexual" in that sentence).

I'll tell you what: Provide a video of Paula White stating "you are doomed if you speak against Trump" (not that I don't believe Harold and Kumar's article, but I like seeing these things for myself) and I'll comment.

I thought you could only make up threads about Homosexuality?

rougueone

Nope, i dont consider a lot of them frauds, christians, nor do i consider trump one.

Not familiar with him, but i am familiar with the 'buying the holy spirit' pushers.

I have not viewed TBN in well over 18 years. An occasional view when I channel surfed. Always about the dollar when I did view. The only person I consider legitimate on TBN is Charles Stanley. I don't know if he still is on TBN.
As to Trump and the " TBN crew". I am not surprised at all. This is why God so strongly warns us about money. It is a destructive force.

rougueone

I don't usually interject upon a direct question asked of another member. But I need to be the first one in the water.
Trump is as lost as Paula White . She cannot use the words of God because in my perspective she never had the author. I stated the same about Benny Hinn. Just after he also said the same thing.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Angel4Truth Stay out of my threads if you are only going to troll and not discuss the information in them

this is neg rep from A4T in my cp.

It is so strange that you guys trolling or derailing to mock or make fun of other member who are not in the thread and neg repping when it is mentioned.

so typical.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Troll.

This is another report from musterion.

You guys are something else.

You guys ought stop trolling by gossiping negatively about other member who are not in the thread.

Take your log from your own eye first, people.