Want Proof of a Stolen Election?

marke

Democratic votes did tend to increase in the days following elections but it is because of hanging chads, butterfly ballots, late counts of mail-in ballots, and irregularities related to lowered access to polling stations.
You listed some advantages for democrats in extending counting days after the election, but you failed to mention ballots being discovered in car trunks, like those that were miraculously found in Michigan that finally gave Al Franken the win after losing for weeks to Coleman.

Republicans nearly always get the sticky end of the wicket. In 2008, Al Franken, the Democratic candidate for the U.S. Senate in Minnesota, trailed his Republican opponent by 215 votes out of 2.9 million cast. After working a protracted recount and a legal battle over disputed absentee ballots and ballots said to be counted twice, he was abruptly declared the “winner” by 312 votes. A box of Democratic ballots helpfully turned up in the trunk of a car.

marke

You listed some advantages for democrats in extending counting days after the election, but you failed to mention ballots being discovered in car trunks, like those that were miraculously found in Michigan that finally gave Al Franken the win after losing for weeks to Coleman.

Republicans nearly always get the sticky end of the wicket. In 2008, Al Franken, the Democratic candidate for the U.S. Senate in Minnesota, trailed his Republican opponent by 215 votes out of 2.9 million cast. After working a protracted recount and a legal battle over disputed absentee ballots and ballots said to be counted twice, he was abruptly declared the “winner” by 312 votes. A box of Democratic ballots helpfully turned up in the trunk of a car.
Here is more from the above source:

Stealing elections is an old game politicians play. Lyndon B. Johnson, the 36th president, got to the U.S. Senate in 1948 by “winning” the closest race in Texas history by a margin of 87 votes out of more than a million cast. An election judge in tiny Alice, Texas, said he counted more than 200 names on the voting roll for Box 13 that were written in alphabetic succession in the same hand, same color of ink. When a federal court subpoenaed Box 13, it was discovered to be “lost.” LBJ took his seat in the Senate. Voting machines were supposed to put an end to such election-night chicanery, but Earl Long, the colorful governor of Louisiana, where fraud is the national sport, boasted that “I can make a voting machine play ‘Home on the Range’ all night long.”

So, 60 hearings on the election do not count? Probable cause is needed to have a trial. rump's surrogates could no produce plausible evidence. Why would judges that Trump appointed, deny further action? Spoiler Alert: the cases had no merit.

I am not going to argue with you man. The election was stolen. Period. Every correct-thinking person knows it. Hearings don't mean jack.

And when you say "rump's surrogates could no produce plausible evidence" you are telling a bald faced lie.

I have no time to converse with blatant liars. There are some democrats here who might like to talk to you. They lie too.

Skeeter

Banned
I am not going to argue with you man. The election was stolen. Period. Every correct-thinking person knows it. Hearings don't mean jack.

And when you say "rump's surrogates could no produce plausible evidence" you are telling a bald faced lie.

I have no time to converse with blatant liars. There are some democrats here who might like to talk to you. They lie too.
So, you are here to declare things rather than discuss them. Supporting conclusions is a waste of time for you when you can just pronounce the truth for us. What would my role be? Do you seek unearned praise. You will get none from me.

marke

So, you are here to declare things rather than discuss them. Supporting conclusions is a waste of time for you when you can just pronounce the truth for us. What would my role be? Do you seek unearned praise. You will get none from me.
Democrats declared they did not commit machine fraud but they adamantly refused to allow investigators to examine the machines in order to verify the truth of that bare assertion.

Skeeter

Banned
Democrats declared they did not commit machine fraud but they adamantly refused to allow investigators to examine the machines in order to verify the truth of that bare assertion.
So, anyone with questions should be given access to machines? The policy is to replace machines that are accessed by outside parties to prevent future anomalies. This is very expensive. There are laws and rules about recounts. And, there are deadlines. All long passed.

marke

So, anyone with questions should be given access to machines? The policy is to replace machines that are accessed by outside parties to prevent future anomalies. This is very expensive. There are laws and rules about recounts. And, there are deadlines. All long passed.
You can justify democrat obstruction of voter fraud investigations but such a defense of unsupported claims of innocence leaves you unable to prove no fraud took place.

Skeeter

Banned
You can justify democrat obstruction of voter fraud investigations but such a defense of unsupported claims of innocence leaves you unable to prove no fraud took place.
You are asking me to believe that Democrats competently and stealthfully accomplished removing Trump. Democrats are clumsy and wasteful. Case closed.

You can proffer evidence of fraud if you would like. It is your burden, not mine. It is too late to effect the election though.

Arthur Brain

So, 60 hearings on the election do not count? Probable cause is needed to have a trial. Trump's surrogates could no produce plausible evidence. Why would judges that Trump appointed, deny further action? Spoiler Alert: the cases had no merit.
Yes and they all knew it. Trump was never going to go gracefully and that was apparent when he laughably claimed he'd won the election in a press briefing only a few hours after the votes were coming in. He knew he was in trouble but the stigma of him being a one term president was something that his ego wouldn't permit so what other to do than cry fraud?

Liberals suffer from a mental disorder as we all know, and this disorder disables them from processing facts.
And here are the facts: Pennsylvania ILLEGALY changed the voting parameters, and that allowed Biden to take the state even though Trump took it on Election Day, and without that Illegal win Biden would have lost the presidency.

I am not sure how to dumb it down any more than that.

Biden's win was illegal and unlawful. Trump won.