Want Proof of a Stolen Election?

marke

You are asking me to believe that Democrats competently and stealthfully accomplished removing Trump. Democrats are clumsy and wasteful. Case closed.

You can proffer evidence of fraud if you would like. It is your burden, not mine. It is too late to effect the election though.
Deception is a cruel master I can see you are serving.

marke

Yes and they all knew it. Trump was never going to go gracefully and that was apparent when he laughably claimed he'd won the election in a press briefing only a few hours after the votes were coming in. He knew he was in trouble but the stigma of him being a one term president was something that his ego wouldn't permit so what other to do than cry fraud?
Trump handled the seditious theft of the election by democrat voter fraud with great humility.

Skeeter

Banned
Liberals suffer from a mental disorder as we all know, and this disorder disables them from processing facts.
And you have a similar impairment that disables you from applying the law rationally.

And here are the facts: Pennsylvania ILLEGALY changed the voting parameters, and that allowed Biden to take the state even though Trump took it on Election Day, and without that Illegal win Biden would have lost the presidency.
You need to familiarize yourself on Administrative Law. Agents of the legislative branch can flesh out details of law to carry out the legislative intent. Prevention of Communicable Disease has long been deemed an acceptable reason to modify procedures. Allowing mail-in ballots in a pandemic is an obvious measure to take because it vastly reduces person to person contact and thus reduces transmission of disease.

No judge would touch the complaint that new law has been made by bureaucrats rather than the legislature in essence BECAUSE it happens all the time. The changes are called rules instead of laws and as long as the changes are rationally related at all to existing law bingo bango, it is valid. You may not like this. I do not love it myself. But, courts have only once in history overturned a rule on this basis over hundreds of cases.

I am not sure how to dumb it down any more than that.
I wouldn't put it passed you. I am sure you are well practiced at restating things in a more and more foolish manner.

Biden's win was illegal and unlawful. Trump won.
That was quite dumb. Good job.

Arthur Brain

Liberals suffer from a mental disorder as we all know, and this disorder disables them from processing facts.
And here are the facts: Pennsylvania ILLEGALY changed the voting parameters, and that allowed Biden to take the state even though Trump took it on Election Day, and without that Illegal win Biden would have lost the presidency.

I am not sure how to dumb it down any more than that.

Biden's win was illegal and unlawful. Trump won.
Well, processing facts is not exactly anything that's uppermost with you then obviously. Your remit appears to revolve round accusing anyone who actually has the intelligence to recognize that no such fraud took place as being anything from Marxists to Nazi supporters. So any objective standard you might have had to start with has been shot to pieces by your own ridiculous bias.

You are hardly in a position to "dumb things down" when you're guilty of so many dumb and unsupportable assertions yourself. Trump lost, actual fact. Deal with it.

Democrats have never proven clear evidence of voter fraud is not fraud.

They never will and they don't care. Democrats are born liars and cheats.

The stolen election has already been proven in this thread.

Yet the Marxist tools keep yammering on about who knows what.

Arthur Brain

Well, no it hasn't, at all. That's fact. You need to get to grips with reality and learn to acknowledge that when things don't go your preferred way they still happen to go on regardless. Folk did back in 2016 without this amount of continual whining...

Skeeter

Banned

Red Waste Raving,

Sorry, I quoted you but lost the link back to your post. I am sure that is why you have made no specific comment on it.

Wisconsin hearing shows 500,000 voters have been registered for over 100 years and other ‘red flags’

A public hearing on Wisconsin’s voter rolls on Wednesday revealed widespread opportunity for election fraud through old voter rolls.

According to the state’s Committee on Campaign and Elections, there are 119,283 “active voters” and hundreds of thousands more “inactive” voters who have been registered for over a century.

This number, which totals over 500,000, leaves the door wide open for bad actors to cast invalid votes on behalf of those names who have since passed away sometime in the past 100 years.

Also sounding the alarm is 42,000 voters listed as “inactive” as of August 2021, but somehow voted in the November 2020 election.

Liz Harrington, President Donald Trump’s official spokeswoman, emphasized this “Major RED FLAG for phantom voters, which is double the margin in the 2020 Election Scam!”

This hearing comes amid increasing attention on Wisconsin’s 2020 election results, being that it was a swing state Trump heavily focused on during the campaign and was poised to win. After winning Wisconsin in 2016 against Hillary Clinton, Trump allegedly lost it to Joe Biden by a slim margin of just 20,682 votes.

Because of the speculation regarding the legitimacy of the results, GOP lawmakers recently succeeded in pressing the state to conduct a 2020 election audit, which yielded shocking levels of irregularities and evidences of fraud.

Since then, a sheriff in Racine County filed criminal referrals against Wisconsin election officials due to what they believe is election tampering.

One Wisconsin lawmaker, after having seen the mountainous proof of an insecure presidential election, has called to decertify the 2020 presidential election.

marke

And you have a similar impairment that disables you from applying the law rationally.

You need to familiarize yourself on Administrative Law. Agents of the legislative branch can flesh out details of law to carry out the legislative intent. Prevention of Communicable Disease has long been deemed an acceptable reason to modify procedures. Allowing mail-in ballots in a pandemic is an obvious measure to take because it vastly reduces person to person contact and thus reduces transmission of disease.

No judge would touch the complaint that new law has been made by bureaucrats rather than the legislature in essence BECAUSE it happens all the time. The changes are called rules instead of laws and as long as the changes are rationally related at all to existing law bingo bango, it is valid. You may not like this. I do not love it myself. But, courts have only once in history overturned a rule on this basis over hundreds of cases.

I wouldn't put it passed you. I am sure you are well practiced at restating things in a more and more foolish manner.

That was quite dumb. Good job.
If crooks wanted to commit voter fraud, and they did, they could always rewrite election laws, and they did, to allow for the influx of tens of thousands of verifiable ballots for their favorite candidate, which they did.

Skeeter

Banned
Wisconsin hearing shows 500,000 voters have been registered for over 100 years and other ‘red flags’

A public hearing on Wisconsin’s voter rolls on Wednesday revealed widespread opportunity for election fraud through old voter rolls.

One Wisconsin lawmaker, after having seen the mountainous proof of an insecure presidential election, has called to decertify the 2020 presidential election.
Did any of the unpurged members on the voter rolls vote for Biden? How many voted at all? Much ado about nothing.

marke

Well, processing facts is not exactly anything that's uppermost with you then obviously. Your remit appears to revolve round accusing anyone who actually has the intelligence to recognize that no such fraud took place as being anything from Marxists to Nazi supporters. So any objective standard you might have had to start with has been shot to pieces by your own ridiculous bias.

You are hardly in a position to "dumb things down" when you're guilty of so many dumb and unsupportable assertions yourself. Trump lost, actual fact. Deal with it.
Leftists opposed any investigations into voter fraud to verify whether any voter fraud occurred yet leftists claim without proof that democrats did not commit voter fraud.

marke

Well, no it hasn't, at all. That's fact. You need to get to grips with reality and learn to acknowledge that when things don't go your preferred way they still happen to go on regardless. Folk did back in 2016 without this amount of continual whining...
Facts are not what liars claim but what is true whether anyone believes them or not. Democrats committed massive voter fraud and stole the 2020 election and have been lying to cover their filthy tracks ever since.

Skeeter

Banned
Red,

Did you come up with any of those questions? If you had, I'd answer every one. But, I am not putting more energy in this than you do. Answer my questions that were derived in-thread. Pose your questions in your own words, then I will answer. See how this works?

marke

Did any of the unpurged members on the voter rolls vote for Biden? How many voted at all? Much ado about nothing.
Nobody knows how many dead and illegitimate voters and illegitimate votes were cast and counted because no thorough investigation to determine the legitimacy of every vote was ever done. That means there is still no proof that fraud occurred and no proof that fraud did not occur.

Red,

Did you come up with any of those questions? If you had, I'd answer every one. But, I am not putting more energy in this than you do. Answer my questions that were derived in-thread. Pose your questions in your own words, then I will answer. See how this works?

Hah. Another fraud who cannot answer the questions.

How do you win 81+m votes despite losing house seats in the bluest of areas, like New York and California? How did the down ballot races not translate anywhere close to Biden’s votes?
  • How did Trump win African-American majority counties 9% to Biden’s 8%?
  • How did he win Hispanic-majority counties by 39% to Biden’s 19%?
  • How did Trump set GOP records with minority voters, not seen since the 1960’s?
  • How did Trump INCREASE his votes between elections, by over 10.5m which is second or third historically, and almost never happens? Reagan increased his votes by more, in his 49 state landslide. Most US presidents LOSE votes between elections - Obama lost something like 4-5 million.
  • How did Biden win the most amount of votes ever on record, yet win the election with the fewest amount of counties won, also a record?
  • How did Trump lose the election, while carrying 99% of all Bellwether counties by an average of a 16-point margin? That many Bellwether counties being wrong on an election outcome is a statistical anomaly not ever seen on record.
  • How did nursing home and hospice care centers boost voting by 90% in some urban areas, dramatically increasing the # of patients in them who vote, by a magnitude that’s also unprecedented and off the charts…

And on and on and on.

Remember all the people signing sworn declarations under penalty of perjury that their poll supervisors instructed them to allow voting in PA with no ID checks or requirements?

What about Nevada, which mailed out voting ballots to EVERY resident of the state, regardless of if they asked for one or had planned to vote in person?

What about Nevada mailing ballots to former residents who no longer even lived in Nevada?

What about rejection rates of ballots being 6x or more magnitude lower than usual, despite the unprecedented increase of mail-in votes because of the pandemic? How do you increase mail votes by a historic, never before seen number, yet the rejection rate of people filling them out inappropriately goes LOWER than ever before? How is that possible?