ECT Was Jesus God. . . .

glorydaz

. . . . when He was a baby?:yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi:think:

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

DAN P

No, God was never born of woman. Don't confuse the Son of Man with our spiritual Father.

Hi , and He is with the Godhead in 1 John 5:5-10 !

Then he became the " only Begotten Son of God " by the Father !!

Then became the " Son of God " Equal with God !!

Then is also called the " Son of Man " to die for Man !!

dan p

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 8:58 King James Version (KJV)

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

El can mean God or god-like.

nikolai_42

. . . . when He was a baby?:yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi:think:

And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:
For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him

Luke 2:25-33

If He ever was, He always was.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Amen. Thank God ! - thanx Glory - :king:

keypurr

And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:
For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him

Luke 2:25-33

How does this answer the question in the OP.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is - not was
Jesus is alive forevermore. He was alive. He died, but He is alive. Alive again from the dead. He is still alive today, even now. He is never to die again.

If we say Jesus is the Son of God not Jesus was the Son of God, it speaks to His being alive. It (as well) speaks to the fact that nothing has changed in regard to His being the Son of God.

nikolai_42

How does this answer the question in the OP.

I added a clarifying sentence after the fact. Jesus being God as a baby vs. as a man doesn't seem to me to be an argument against His Deity so I assumed the question was more directed at the thought that Jesus couldn't be considered God as a baby but could be later on in life (like after His baptism). That's what I was addressing.

keypurr

I added a clarifying sentence after the fact. Jesus being God as a baby vs. as a man doesn't seem to me to be an argument against His Deity so I assumed the question was more directed at the thought that Jesus couldn't be considered God as a baby but could be later on in life (like after His baptism). That's what I was addressing.

Where does that verse say Jesus is God?

You are assuming friend.

Christ does not mean God. Christ is a person and a position.
Neither of which is God.,

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is alive forevermore. He was alive. He died, but He is alive. Alive again from the dead. He is still alive today, even now. He is never to die again.

If we say Jesus is the Son of God not Jesus was the Son of God, it speaks to His being alive. It (as well) speaks to the fact that nothing has changed in regard to His being the Son of God.

yes, i know. Is Was and Will be. Jesus is God. you know my stance, so don't post like you're explaining something to me, or teaching me. maybe you are speaking generally, but you tagged it my post :spam:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Where does that verse say Jesus is God?

You are assuming friend.

Christ does not mean God. Christ is a person and a position.
Neither of which is God.,

kewpor, once again, Jesus was not God when He lived as man on earth. Jesus Is God. get over it. do you ever post about ANYTHING else, or just continue the work of the enemy ? :shut:

keypurr

kewpor, once again, Jesus was not God when He lived as man on earth. Jesus Is God. get over it. do you ever post about ANYTHING else, or just continue the work of the enemy ? :shut:

Jesus was NEVER God. He has a God over him.

If you think your right give me a verse that says Jesus is God.

journey

keypurr has a one-track mind, and this is it. He comes running every time this subject is hinted at. Yes, he works for the enemy and has for years. I guess that he thinks that someone will eventually believe him that Jesus Christ isn't God. So far, his converts are ZERO. keypurr claims that his beliefs are closest to the Jehovah's Witnesses, so that should give you at least partial explanation.