WATCH: TED CRUZ mans booth at Iowa state fair, shuts down LGBTQ actress Ellen Page

Quetzal

She isn't thinking for herself.. she is using the leftist totalitarian methodology to try and get conformity from everyone.
Amazing! You were able to take her entire character and boil it down to a single sentence. What is even more remarkable, is that you still have no idea what you are talking about. :D

HisServant

Amazing! You were able to take her entire character and boil it down to a single sentence. What is even more remarkable, is that you still have no idea what you are talking about. :D

Yes I do, she is expecting the government to force everyone to treat everyone else equally.

Where the constitution only provides that the government treat everyone equally under the law.

Businesses have always had the right to do business with whomever they want... especially if they are privately owned.

Quetzal

Yes I do, she is expecting the government to force everyone to treat everyone else equally.

Where the constitution only provides that the government treat everyone equally under the law.

Businesses have always had the right to do business with whomever they want... especially if they are privately owned.
Everyone equally? Are you sure?

Quetzal

Actually, she wants LGTB people to be treated more fairly than others... she wants to be part of a privileged class.
More fairly? You realize that isn't a real concept, right? Further, I do not think that is her goal. But, let's assume that it is. Can you provide some evidence to her manner of thinking?

HisServant

More fairly? You realize that isn't a real concept, right? Further, I do not think that is her goal. But, let's assume that it is. Can you provide some evidence to her manner of thinking?

Its always been the goal of the supposedly repressed to get a favored status as compensation for supposed wrongs done to them.

Divide and conquer.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Its always been the goal of the supposedly repressed to get a favored status as compensation for supposed wrongs done to them.

Divide and conquer.

I seriously don't understand this line of reasoning. Homosexuals simply want to be represented by the status quo as legal/marital equals.

This is about rising up homosexuality to such legal standards...not bringing down heterosexuality.

Your bias simply attempts to sanction the former via spurious accusation of the latter.

TracerBullet

67137.jpg

HisServant

Why sad? This privately owned business was just exercising it's right to do business with whomever they want.

No it wasnt... most Jim Crow laws required separation on the races... and it wasnt an option for a lot of private businesses.

Sure, there are some owners that rabidly embraced the laws. There will always be racist fringe groups like the black panthers, NAACP, KKK, nation of Islam, etc.

The problem is when it is legislated and there is no choice. Given choice, the dollar will always win.