We need a new couple Silver or Gold monthly subscribers...

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight,

I'll sign up for a gold membership as soon as the current one runs out if you'll let me know when it does. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by ebenz47037
Knight,

I'll sign up for a gold membership as soon as the current one runs out if you'll let me know when it does. :D
Deal.

I think your good until September or October.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
WTG, Ninevah!!!

Knight, I know I'm good til sometime in September. But, I don't know the exact date. But, I will make sure to put the monthly payment into my budget.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, when I renew, can I get another copy of the Bible Planner CD? I can't find the one I got last year. :confused: And, I will definitely let you know which t-shirt I want when I renew. :D I love the TOL t-shirts! I get a lot of questions about the site when I wear them. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Tye Porter
Are you able to upgrade (painlessly) a current subscriber, and keep all the shwag?
Of course! :D

All we have to due is cancel the current subscription and start a new one! :up:

Let me know if you need help doing that.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Tye Porter
Ha Ha Ha Ha , i almost fell for that.
Not that I could find any info about modifing my account,
But i almost deleted this account, inorder to start a new one.
Loosing my user name, my post count, and all that.
You folks are funny guys, ha ha ha ha.

No no no.... don't delete your TOL username silly!

I meant cancel your TOL PayPal subscription.

THEN, you could start a new one at the different level.

Silly Tye! :D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I think it would really show where your heart is at if you donated both money AND post counts, Tye.

In fact, keep your money. I will put up 25 bucks for every 1000 posts you are willing to erase.

I bet we can get some other subscribers to donate against your post count also.

C'mon Tye, whattaya say?

Before you decide, give it some thought and let this idea float around out there for a day so other subscribers can consider donations.

If you agree, Knight can start a thread dedicated to this event.

Crow

I'm not rich with the moving looming, but what the heck-- If Tye cuts 7000 posts, I'll kick 50 bucks. That's what, about 7 bucks a thousand..... Add that with BB's offer, and see what other folks want to kick in too.

Crow

Ok, let's define the parameters, and then people might be willing to get involved.

I am making a bribe of $50 if Tye cuts 7000 posts off his post count. (as soon as he gets them)
How much are the rest of you willing to chip in to bribe Tye to cut 7000 posts off his post count?
Let's see what kind of bribe it takes.
All bribe $ go to Knight to use on the website. There is always a chance Knight will turn down the money. Yeah, right. Don't bid unless you plan to pay up if Tye accepts the collective bribe.
Any other takers?

Crow

Come on, how many of you want to see Spambo cut 7000 off his spam count? It's not like we're sending him out on a spam marathon--this is spam thats already out there.