We need a new couple Silver or Gold monthly subscribers...

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll donate $100 dollars if Tye will cut his posts. :D Sorry, Tye! It's for a good cause!

Crow

So far we have a collective bribe of $325 to get Tye to cut 7000 posts from his post count--and that's just from a few little ole Rednecks.:neck:

Anyone else willing to kick a few bucks or auction off their post count for a worthy cause?

Crow

Heck, I'll throw in my whole post count too, so Tye doesn't feel so bad about being the only one with no stars.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I think we should take this idea to other threads and do some good old begging.

I bet we could get a thousand bucksfrom the regulars against Tye's post count.

Tye would get recognition and TOL would get that new computer.

Crow

We could use the shoutbox for plain old begging too, but I still haven't heard this sanctioned yet--maybe we ought to ask Knight before we become too shameless in our begging.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I agree. You wanna take charge of this one, Crow?

The reason I suggested Tye's post count is because everybody recognizes he zealeousness about spamming and getting it up there to be in first place. It is the obvious choice.

Crow

I'll PM Knight--I already did, in fact, but I am so NOT going to do all of the begging. I hope my fellow Rednecks will help out on that task.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Tye Porter
I :spam: ed hard for these 7000 posts.
I'll pass 7000 tonight, and hopefully, hit 7500 by the 31st.
You expect me to accept a measely 325 bucks for all my hard :spam: ?

No. But, don't you think that TOL's a good cause to give them up over? I'll tell you what, if Knight okays this, and you give up your posts, I'll change my donation from $100 to $25 per thousand as well. That will make a total of $400 just from rednecks. :D And, if we start begging from the rest of the board, who knows what we'll get?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Tye, set a minimum limit for your posts. Knight mentioned a new computer for about 2 grand. If we can get 2000 dollars worth of pledges, go for it.

Crow

Hey, even if we can't get 2 grand, I have an idea Knight can use the $$$ for this site. And there may be things he needs a lot more than a new computer. I suggest we just go for the money if he lets us, and let him decide what he needs the most.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Tye is reluctant to let go of his posts for a few hundred bucks, I was just trying to define the paramiters.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I don't think that is the best approach. We may work to get pledges and then Tye can decide it isn't enough. He needs to commit to this somehow. It will help us sell it to others, too.