Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Stormy said:
I take it that you are a Protestant? But you do not believe that I am going to Heaven simply because I believe in God and accepted him as my Saviour?
Where did I say that? I think many Catholics are on their way to heaven. The reason why I think this is because many Catholics do not worship Mary as a co-redeemer. They also are not trusing in their own good works.

no avatar

CaDan said:
Is 99 and 44/00 % saved enough?
Do you mean 99 and 44/100 % ?

Since I am not sitting in the judgment seat, I can't make that decision, but I would say that either you are all saved or you're not. Can you work to make up the difference?

Big Mouth Nana

Not to change your subject, but CF is back up to 60% according to Erwin. Slower then molasses!!!!! A lot of bugs to work out. Oh well, kind of like hanging around here.

Annabel Lee

CF...is....running...sooooo......slow. And I need to figure out how to block the front page banner since the Text Only isn't working yet.

ella-again

Knight said:
Nah... thanks but I have stated my case there. Now I will wipe their fruity avatar dust from my feet. :)

Do you mean its a mortal sin to be a member of CF? :devil: :( :devil: LOL

I will pay a penance by posting here too! :angel: Will that be ok? :angel: Please...? :angel: :( :angel:
:angel::D ehhehhehhehhehhehheeh :D:angel:

Big Mouth Nana

Annabel Lee said:
CF...is....running...sooooo......slow. And I need to figure out how to block the front page banner since the Text Only isn't working yet.
People are complaining about the wide black border on the left side. I don't like it either. You can't read the whole post unless you slide it over. I need a magnifying glass to read the posts, they are SO small. He has a LONG list of bugs to work out yet. He said that it would take about a week.

Big Mouth Nana

ella-again said:
Do you mean its a mortal sin to be a member of CF? :devil: :( :devil: LOL

I will pay a penance by posting here too! :angel: Will that be ok? :angel: Please...? :angel: :( :angel:
:angel::D ehhehhehhehhehhehheeh :D:angel:
Not a mortal sin, just have to love fantasy characters and a slow running site, lol. Hey, posting here is okay, but I feel like a fish out of water after being at the other site for so long. By the time CF gets their bugs worked out, I should feel right at home here.

ella-again

Big Mouth Nana said:
Not a mortal sin, just have to love fantasy characters and a slow running site, lol. Hey, posting here is okay, but I feel like a fish out of water after being at the other site for so long. By the time CF gets their bugs worked out, I should feel right at home here.
I suppose you have lots of friends in CF... :) :D

Big Mouth Nana

ella-again said:
I suppose you have lots of friends in CF... :) :D
In three years of being there, I have made quite a few friends....and enemies, lol. I spend all of my time in the Eschatology forum. It's real easy to make enemies in there with all of the varied beliefs. They know me real well in that forum from what CF will allow my "big mouth" to say without getting banned, lol.

Big Mouth Nana

ThankYouJesus said:
hmmm.. how do you tink they got here... :banana:
LOL. Word travels fast when you don't have anywhere to post. Evee linked me to this site in a PM on CF. She's one of my friends over there. Love the little sweetie :jessilu:

ThankYouJesus

ella-again said:
i would like to know the story.... :eek: :angel: :eek:

I also came here from there.. hey that sounded good :eek:

we love the smilies here. :D . gonna place some in my pocket since I became a member for 3 bucks.. :sam: that is awesome and cheap for extra kiddos

ThankYouJesus

Big Mouth Nana said:
LOL. Word travels fast when you don't have anywhere to post. Evee linked me to this site in a PM on CF. She's one of my friends over there. Love the little sweetie :jessilu:

I got this site linked by a poster on GT.. so did Lynn73 and did not know it until we joined last week

Status
Not open for further replies.