Welcome ChristianForums.com members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

taboo

The waitor
yalfaboobason said:
Should we not want to do what Jesus would do? Did He enjoy telling people that they were on their way to hell?
You are right, Jesus was such a gentle man. :rolleyes:

‘But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’ - Luke 19:27

“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea. - Mark 9:42

C

cattyfan

no avatar said:
So ........................... is there a Questions about TOL forum?

Information and Feedback is a good place for questions. Or, if you prefer, you're welcome to pm a moderator or administrator.

no avatar

oftenbuzzard said:
Since where were rainbow socks a substitute for having yer footsies shod with the sandals of the gospel of peace?

:crow: Buzz
Hey! Don't look at me! I don't own rainbow socks. In fact, in warm weather, my dollie stands in bare feet because she is on holy ground. :cool:

oftenbuzzard

taboo said:
You are right, Jesus was such a gentle man. :rolleyes:

‘But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’ - Luke 19:27

“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea. - Mark 9:42

You been here 5 years and that was your first post?

COOL. I'll rep that

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
If I ever....

And I mean ever....

Install some sort of gay homo avatar system here on TOL I beg you to put me to sleep and have this website destroyed and burned.
:crackup:
oftenbuzzard said:
Kinda judgmental ain't ya?
Anti-judgmental judgmentalism needs to be judged in my judgmental judgment.
:thumb:

Big Mouth Nana

Knight said:
Apparently they are installing a spine over at ChristianForums.com and their website is out of order, so we at TOL welcome their members.

;)

Sign up on TOL, go seek out a wicked pagan and tell them they are going to hell. Get if off your chest... you know you want to! :)
Thank you. I am from CF. I can't count the times that I have wanted to tell people on CF that they were going to hell, or call their father the devil, lol. Jesus never sugar coated blatant sinners, and I don't feel that we should have to either. At CF you have to sugar coat everything, or you get a stern warning. I do believe in witnessing in love, but if they don't get it the first few times, basically call you stupid, then I feel like resorting to the hard stuff....REPENT, OR YOU ARE GOING TO BURN FOREVER AND EVER IN HELL!!! Gee, that felt good, and I wasn't even talking to a pagan. Oh well, maybe one will come along and read this :think:

Johnny

Looks like the publicity is paying off, literally. I see that you've recreated the welcome center and bumped up the subscription thread. How timely. You can't even pretent that wasn't a desperate membership stunt now, especially after how blatantly uninformed you turned out to be. Now this.

no avatar

oftenbuzzard said:
Since where were rainbow socks a substitute for having yer footsies shod with the sandals of the gospel of peace?

Maybe you'd prefer that I hum "I've got peace like a river, I've got peace like a river......." all day. :yawn:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Johnny said:
Looks like the publicity is paying off, literally. I see that you've recreated the welcome center and bumped up the subscription thread. How timely. You can't even pretent that wasn't a desperate membership stunt now, especially after how blatantly uninformed you turned out to be. Now this.
:up:

oftenbuzzard

Johnny said:

No need to whine, just be thankful that this situation brought :crow:Buzz over to TOL....

... And rejoice.

:crow:Buzz (Johnny's silver lining in the dark cloud)

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Big Mouth Nana said:
Thank you. I am from CF. I can't count the times that I have wanted to tell people on CF that they were going to hell, or call their father the devil, lol. Jesus never sugar coated blatant sinners, and I don't feel that we should have to either. At CF you have to sugar coat everything, or you get a stern warning. I do believe in witnessing in love, but if they don't get it the first few times, basically call you stupid, then I feel like resorting to the hard stuff....REPENT, OR YOU ARE GOING TO BURN FOREVER AND EVER IN HELL!!! Gee, that felt good, and I wasn't even talking to a pagan. Oh well, maybe one will come along and read this :think:
Well. well,
Welcome to TOL.
Your attitude stank, over there, all by itself,, and Jesus is coming to take the Church before the seven year tribulation. :)
sincerely,
laqachisnext

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Give TOL your tired, your poor at wit,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your nicer than God websites.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to TOL.
We lift our open registration near the top of our pages."

Lovejoy

Shimei said:
Plus you don't have to watch people play with dolls!
Some of that stuff (like the dolls and the blessings) seem to be nothing more than a way to pass the time on the site, and that, in part at least, is due to the fact that it is near impossible to get a conversation going. The one interesting conversation I was having was with an orthodox Jew that believed Jewish doctors were under no obligation to save gentile patients. In fact, they might be forbidden to do so! Needless to say, the thread was immediately deleted. BORING!!! It is a friendly place, and I think it serves many needs, but it is not compelling.

no avatar

Lovejoy said:
Some of that stuff (like the dolls and the blessings) seem to be nothing more than a way to pass the time on the site, and that, in part at least, is due to the fact that it is near impossible to get a conversation going. The one interesting conversation I was having was with an orthodox Jew that believed Jewish doctors were under no obligation to save gentile patients. In fact, they might be forbidden to do so! Needless to say, the thread was immediately deleted. BORING!!! It is a friendly place, and I think it serves many needs, but it is not compelling.
You obviously post in the wrong areas.

Lovejoy

no avatar said:
You obviously post in the wrong areas.
I posted in the debate area, mostly in the philosphy section. I posted in a couple of different denominational areas. The only place that I really got any return was, of course, the place that I had friends: the fellowship section. Nice, but hardly compelling. What would you recommend?

erinmarie

Lovejoy said:
I posted in the debate area, mostly in the philosphy section. I posted in a couple of different denominational areas. The only place that I really got any return was, of course, the place that I had friends: the fellowship section. Nice, but hardly compelling. What would you recommend?

"I recommend a swift kick to the rump!"

That was totally uncalled for, but my grandma was here visiting and reading over my shoulder and that was her comment. I think she would be right at home on TOL.
But I think she meant that I needed the swift kick. :think:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovejoy

erinmarie said:
"I recommend a swift kick to the rump!"

That was totally uncalled for, but my grandma was here visiting and reading over my shoulder and that was her comment. I think she would be right at home on TOL.
But I think she meant that I needed the swift kick. :think:
Do we have a smilie for that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.