Welcome to TheologyOnline

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Last edited:

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Hello - I'm new the name's Guyver. I look forward to discussions with people that actually "believe."

bybee

I'm new here and green as grass when it comes to things computer. However, because I'm so interested in things theological, I am painfully learning my way around this site. A training page with some specific information on how to navigate the site would be helpful. I joined in March and have already received much to ponder and pray. Thanks to all, Bybee

Son of Man

BANNED
Banned
Is this where I say hi?

Is this where I say hi?

I'm the Son of Man, and I just wanted to say that you all have a great site here. I'm a WWGHA refugee. I looked around and found a bunch of **** forums, but this one seems to have some pretty bright people. I'm not quite sure how the karma works, but I dished out few pts just to test it out. So if you were wondering, the good karma came from me. I have a question, though. How do i change my avatar?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm the Son of Man, and I just wanted to say that you all have a great site here. I'm a WWGHA refugee. I looked around and found a bunch of **** forums, but this one seems to have some pretty bright people. I'm not quite sure how the karma works, but I dished out few pts just to test it out. So if you were wondering, the good karma came from me. I have a question, though. How do i change my avatar?
If you wait two weeks and make 48 more posts your powers will be increased in several areas.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Although, with the second post he made, I doubt he'll be around that much longer. :freak:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Uh, oh, did I break a rule? I figured posting pictures from a gay parade would be appropriate for a thread that's all about homosexuality.

That's probably not a good idea.. :nono: .. :shocked: .. deleting them might be a good idea.

clark

BANNED
Banned
Theology Online

Theology Online

Shiu Yon Zhou spine at Denver Bible Church today. Her suggestion was incredible. She beams about growing up in China and how her fellow citizen turned her in to the government for the offense of being with child and how the government forced her to have an abortion.

Last edited by a moderator: