Welcome to TheologyOnline

Mixed_Brown

I'm relatively new to Tol. I am Christian. I don't get much time, but when I do I look forward go discussing religion on a few threads.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello, I'm new here. I look forward to the posts.
Welcome to TheologyOnline.com

NOTE: As a new member of TOL your account will be limited in functionality until you have been a member for 7 days and have made at least 25 posts. This helps us to avoid SPAM accounts and keep our community running smoothly. You can see all the membership levels and permissions here.

Thank you for joining our community!

susanblange

BANNED
Banned
My Holy Book is the Hebrew Bible and my God is the living God of Abraham. God called me and revealed himself to me about 36 years ago and I live to serve him. I only read the OT, KJV. I was raised Christian but converted to Judaism and I practice my own flavor and I call it "Biblical Judaism". I have read the OT hundreds of times and parts of it thousands of times. I consider myself to be an expert in OT Eschatology and most of my theology and doctrine is original.

Right Divider

Body part
My Holy Book is the Hebrew Bible and my God is the living God of Abraham. God called me and revealed himself to me about 36 years ago and I live to serve him. I only read the OT, KJV. I was raised Christian but converted to Judaism and I practice my own flavor and I call it "Biblical Judaism". I have read the OT hundreds of times and parts of it thousands of times. I consider myself to be an expert in OT Eschatology and most of my theology and doctrine is original.
Welcome to TOL.

You are sadly very out of date with what God has been doing since Malachi.

susanblange

BANNED
Banned
Welcome to TOL.

You are sadly very out of date with what God has been doing since Malachi.

Prophecy concerning the Messiah in the OT is complete from birth to resurrection. All of messianic prophecy will be fulfilled in the Messiah's lifetime. There is not a 2000 year gap. Prophecy ends with Zechariah 14 and Joel 3.