ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The question MAD can not answer is, what gospel was Paul saved under?

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

MAD says there are two gospels, but the gospel Paul was saved under was preached to him by those saved under the gospel of Peter.

Now if some like to say as they do that Paul received His gospel by revelation of Christ separately from and different to Peters gospel then one of them must a false gospel (according to MAD) because according to Paul--

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
Gal 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Gal 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

MAD proposes that the gospel Paul received, was not the gospel Paul was saved by.

The only solution to this problem is that MAD has not understood Pauls gospel, which is not an entrance formula to the body of Christ, (which came before Paul) but was a far greater outline of how one may live in this age in order to be found worthy to enter the first resurrection and reign with Christ over the nations in both Assembly and Government, all being on earth, but in oversight rather than be the shepherds and governors themselves.

Oversight I say which is what Prophets and Priests of the coming age are, a mystery revealed to the worthy alone , and nothing to do with flesh Jews, except they be as other saints from all races.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

MAD says there are two gospels, but the gospel Paul was saved under was preached to him by those saved under the gospel of Peter.

Now if some like to say as they do that Paul received His gospel by revelation of Christ separately from and different to Peters gospel then one of them must a false gospel (according to MAD) because according to Paul--

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
Gal 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Gal 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

MAD proposes that the gospel Paul received, was not the gospel Paul was saved by.

The only solution to this problem is that MAD has not understood Pauls gospel, which is not an entrance formula to the body of Christ, (which came before Paul) but was a far greater outline of how one may live in this age in order to be found worthy to enter the first resurrection and reign with Christ over the nations in both Assembly and Government, all being on earth, but in oversight rather than be the shepherds and governors themselves.

Oversight I say which is what Prophets and Priests of the coming age are, a mystery revealed to the worthy alone , and nothing to do with flesh Jews, except they be as other saints from all races.

LA

Are you trying to 'ignore' the fact that, Christ came to Saul (Paul)
on the 'Road to Damascus?' The Grace message that we go by
today was given to Paul by, "The Risen Lord Jesus Christ!"

Henceforth, Paul was established by that, self-same Gospel! Paul
describes it as, "his Gospel!"

Romans 2:16--"In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men
by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Today, both Jew and gentile alike are saved by the Gospel given to Paul
by the "Risen" Lord Jesus Christ! (The Son of God, and, God the Son)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There were "2" messages (Gospels) being preached in the "New Testament
era! Paul was preaching, "The Grace Message" to the gentiles, while, Peter
and the rest were preaching, "The Kingdom message" to the House of Israel.

The Kingdom Message spoke of Christ's earthly reign over the Jews, while
sitting on the throne of David! This period of time is a, "future event."

The Grace Message (Paul's Gospel) was preached to the gentiles, guarantying
eternal life in Heaven through faith in Christ as one's Lord and Savior!

Both "Messages" required "FAITH" in Christ!

Today, we have ONE message; Paul's Gospel!! Today, there is neither
Jew nor gentile, we are all accepted through faith in Christ! To become
a member of, "The Body of Christ" one must hear the Grace Message,
place their faith in Christ alone, be sealed and indwelt by The Holy
Spirit, and baptized (not by water) into The Body of Christ, by The
Holy Spirit.

Christ took care of the "SIN" questions 2000 year's ago. He died for
ALL of mankind's sins, past, present, and future! However, only those
who place their faith in Christ will benefit from His death, burial, and
resurrection! The "Unsaved" will be judged according to their "WORKS!"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The gospel by which Paul was saved was given firstly to the disciples of Christ by Christ Himself and then through that gospel Paul was saved.

It was impossible that God gave Paul the gospel he was preaching until after he was saved through the gospel already being preached.

MAD seems to have overlooked that chink in their unscriptural theory which also re-imposes the division between the Jew and Gentile in the future which denies the work of Christ at the cross to make both Jew and Gentile one in Christ.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The gospel by which Paul was saved was given firstly to the disciples of Christ by Christ Himself and then through that gospel Paul was saved.

It was impossible that God gave Paul the gospel he was preaching until after he was saved through the gospel already being preached.

MAD seems to have overlooked that chink in their unscriptural theory which also re-imposes the division between the Jew and Gentile in the future which denies the work of Christ at the cross to make both Jew and Gentile one in Christ.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

LA

Don't you ever tire of being wrong?

Cross Reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post

So what??

Did it ever occur to you and your crowd that for Paul to been an Apostle, with creditability, he had to have had 'first hand knowledge' of Jesus Christ as in being intimate with Him as the 12 experienced??? Did it ever occur to you that Jesus knew that as well?????
In that, why would you even suppose Paul's gospel could be any different than what the 12 possessed in their thinking, given the gospels and his letters?? If you had the slightest clue __ by insight, you would know that it couldn't be any different!

All you do with your inane comments is promote strife!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

LA

Shall be is future tense. The other key word is "they". As in not Peter and the circumcision. Paul was a part of "they". Peter was looking forward to his salvation. The text shows it. Paul was looking back on his.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why can't we answer it? We are the ones telling you all the time he was save by grace.

DAN P

A[/QUO

Hi and this the position that the Hyper-dispensationalsit and also called Acts 28 er take , and by some MAD , and I have met some and knew them !

Pentecostals say and what I learned as a So, Baptist , that Paul was struck by the Glory of God and repented , and was water Baptized and that is how you will be saved ?

This explanation is better than Acts 2:38 , or better than Matt 28:19 and 20 or even better than Matt 16:18 , don't you see !!

I believe in Acts 9:6 , NOW PROVE THAT WRONG !!:bang::mock::mock:

So , tell me how you were saved , bet you can not !!

dan p

DAN P

So what??
d 'first hand knowledge' of Jesus Christ as in being intimate with Him as the 12 experienced??? Did it ever occur to you that Jesus knew that as well????? /QUOTE]

Hi , INTIMATE you say , when SAUL responded in Acts 9:5 WHO ART THOU LORD ?

Looks like SAUL knew Him very well !!nananana::nananana:

dan p

Cross Reference

A[/QUO

Hi and this the position that the Hyper-dispensationalsit and also called Acts 28 er take , and by some MAD , and I have met some and knew them !

Pentecostals say and what I learned as a So, Baptist , that Paul was struck by the Glory of God and repented , and was water Baptized and that is how you will be saved ?

This explanation is better than Acts 2:38 , or better than Matt 28:19 and 20 or even better than Matt 16:18 , don't you see !!

I believe in Acts 9:6 , NOW PROVE THAT WRONG !!:bang::mock::mock:

So , tell me how you were saved , bet you can not !!

dan p

Why assume you are correct???

Cross Reference

So what??
d 'first hand knowledge' of Jesus Christ as in being intimate with Him as the 12 experienced??? Did it ever occur to you that Jesus knew that as well????? /QUOTE]

Hi , INTIMATE you say , when SAUL responded in Acts 9:5 WHO ART THOU LORD ?

Looks like SAUL knew Him very well !!nananana::nananana:

dan p

Fool! Why you suppose Paul could have only replied in such a fashion???

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

You, are "TOTALLY" wrong! Those who have trusted in "Paul's Gospel"
will go along with me here!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Who else preached the "Grace Gospel" before Paul heard it from
The Risen Christ, on the road to Damascus?

Paul was an enemy of Christ! He was a Pharisee! How could he become saved
before meeting with Christ?