ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I believe the earthly land promises to the Jews was literally fulfilled in the days of Joshua, and that the spiritual promises (to both Jews and Gentiles) of a heavenly Kingdom were fulfilled in Jesus Christ.

All was finished on the cross . . .

When the last soul is saved by His grace, the end will come; this earth will be destroyed with fire; Judgement Day will manifest destinies, Satan and all wicked men will be cast into hell; the new heavens and new earth will be brought forth and Christ and His church will inherit the glory of this kingdom, and live as One, forever and ever.
When you say 'new earth' you are already out if the box, it seems follows your thinking.
Do you believe the righteous rise to heaven, or do you think they lay away and sleep until Judgement Day?
It seems you already hold dual views.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
When you say 'new earth' you are already out if the box, it seems follows your thinking.
Do you believe the righteous rise to heaven, or do you think they lay away and sleep until Judgement Day?
It seems you already hold dual views.

New earth = the new "Jerusalem" = the promised heavenly city Abraham sought= the heavenly Kingdom of Christ and His church. See Rev. 21:1-7; Hebrews 11:10, 12:22-24; Galatians 4:21-31

I believe upon physical death, the souls of Christians are immediately with the Lord in His Kingdom (II Cor. 5:5-8), but their bodies sleep in their graves, until the final and universal resurrection. John 5:28-29; I Thessalonians 4:14-18; I Corinthians 15:50-55

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
New earth = the new "Jerusalem" = the promised heavenly city Abraham sought= the heavenly Kingdom of Christ and His church. See Rev. 21:1-7; Hebrews 11:10, 12:22-24; Galatians 4:21-31

I believe upon physical death, the souls of Christians are immediately with the Lord in His Kingdom (II Cor. 5:5-8), but their bodies sleep in their graves, until the final and universal resurrection. John 5:28-29; I Thessalonians 4:14-18; I Corinthians 15:50-55

There are few on either side who think this. You are filling in gaps, where you do not know the proper theology.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So what??

Did it ever occur to you and your crowd that for Paul to been an Apostle, with creditability, he had to have had 'first hand knowledge' of Jesus Christ as in being intimate with Him as the 12 experienced??? Did it ever occur to you that Jesus knew that as well?????
In that, why would you even suppose Paul's gospel could be any different than what the 12 possessed in their thinking, given the gospels and his letters?? If you had the slightest clue __ by insight, you would know that it couldn't be any different!

All you do with your inane comments is promote strife!

What makes you think he did not have first hand experience and intimacy with Jesus. With whom did he spend his time in the desert?

oatmeal

Paul was saved because he met the requirements, the conditions to receive salvation.

He had heard that God raised Jesus from the dead and then on the road to Damascus he called Jesus lord, he must have likewise realized that God did raise him from the dead.

The apostles before him repeatedly preached and taught the resurrection and gave powerful witness to it. Acts 4:33

Saul of Tarsus believed and confessed and received salvation.

Of course, he later made the two requirements clear. Romans 10:9-10

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There are few on either side who think this. You are filling in gaps, where you do not know the proper theology.

I beg your pardon . . .

If you think my theology is deficient, don't just insult me, but correct me and show me where I am without knowledge.

Tell me what you consider to be "the proper theology?"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Reuniting Israel (Tet's phony favorite topic) is figuratively?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
?????

If you claimed Paul spent his time in the desert with God the Holy Spirit, I would accept that in a spiritual sense, but are you inferring Jesus left His glorified state to be with Paul, bodily?

I see nothing in the references you provide that would back up such a theory.

Of course Jesus was with Paul spiritually. Where did I say he was with him physically?