ECT What is God after from mankind, set in His new creation?

Cross Reference

God is after obedience to His commands and the new birth from above is for that purpose, i.e., empowerment.

A command was the first thing He set before man after creation and giving him [conditionally], everything on Earth. We have the account that man without 'divine' relationship with God, either from within him [indwelling] or without him [a walk in the park "in the cool of the day"], left to himself, cannot stand up under the power of Satan. Adam proved that by his yielding to his own independent, freewill, nature_ and away from his relationship with God _ and we can't win either, regardless of the new birth if we don't learn to "abide" in its Life giving Life. We can do nothing on our own unless we "willingly" abandon our lives at the foot of the cross. Are you willing to do that? Few Christians are. Few Christians understand that requirement.

The tiny prep "IF" is used over 600 times in the NT to indicate what the condition is for our victory in Christ Jesus both He, Paul, Peter and John wrote about. So to make the gospel simply about escaping hell and going to heaven is shallow; incomplete. God is after far more from His redeemed people. He wants sons, brought unto glory and the new birth is the only means by which anyone can understand to enter into that 'Fafter-son" relationship. It is the only means for this growth process to begin. Mind you, it is the only means of how "attaining unto His Life" that one might then be called: "This is My beloved son in whom I am well pleased". In this, the freewill of man still rules one's life and redeemed man must desire it. "Whosoever will, let him come".

Statement of fact: All that being born again means is that one has a divine life residing in his "dead bones" because a new "Breath of Life" has enter them. He is now a new soul of a new creation but, this time he possesses an advocate with God when dealing with his own temptation and the wiles of Satan. That relationship is the same relationship Jesus had from His birth. He proved, by His allegiance to it, that He could overcome anything that stood in the way of accomplishing what He was purposed to accomplish, i.e., the Father's will; the ushering in of His kingdom government.

Question: Using Jesus Christ as our example, do you know what you are purposed to accomplish by such a relationship? Have you counted the cost that you might have success in God?

Last edited:

Cross Reference

I said
That is the purpose of all the commandments.

1 Tim 1:5
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
(NKJ)

Which will to what, what will be the outcome and for what reason?

Read Deut 6-8 for the natural outcome for keeping God's commandments and then we can go up to the NT and review it all there in the Spiritual.

DAN P

That is what the new birth is purposed for if followed up with the Pentecostal experience.

Hi , and this is the first time that A Pentecostal has said he has experienced a New Birth <

Gentiles have a new birth or a New Man in Eph 2:15 !!

Jewa are " born again " as in John 3:3 !!:madmad::madmad:

dan p

Cross Reference

Hi , and this is the first time that A Pentecostal has said he has experienced a New Birth <

Gentiles have a new birth or a New Man in Eph 2:15 !!

Jewa are " born again " as in John 3:3 !!:madmad::madmad:

dan p

. . . and you are "dead on arrival".