• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

What is the origin of earth's radioactive elements?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yep, just like the Space X Falcon 9 blasted through the atmosphere, thanks to the continued addition of energy.

You're still not getting it.

A rocket doesn't put out a pebble's worth of energy compared to the Fountains of the Great Deep.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I'm not sure what you definition of "fountains" is. My understanding is that the fountains are the waters that burst forth from under the earth that were heated to supercritical levels.

The chambers under the crust were filled with supercritical fluids. When the crust cracked open, the resulting jets of water would have been cold due to the expanse of the fluid.

Fluids cool rapidly as they expand (as in from below the crust to the surface) as well described by the Joule-Thomson effect.
https://kgov.com/hydroplate-theory-h...lem-walt-brown

In fact, the fountains were so cold that the only thing preventing them from freezing apart from it's motion was that it was full of minerals wich lowered its freezing point to well below 32 degrees F.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
You're still not getting it.

A rocket doesn't put out a pebble's worth of energy compared to the Fountains of the Great Deep.

You miss my point, a rocket gets to space by continued and additional energy to get to escape velocity. Where does a rock that later hit the moon get its energy?

Right Divider

Body part
You miss my point, a rocket gets to space by continued and additional energy to get to escape velocity. Where does a rock that later hit the moon get its energy?

From an explosion of supercritical water that is suddenly released.

Have you even read any of the theory that you're opposing?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
You are still missing my point. How fast is a 100 pound rock going when it leaves the earth's surface per Brown?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are still missing my point. How fast is a 100 pound rock going when it leaves the earth's surface per Brown?

More or less the same speed as all the other material that was launched.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
1. that number came from a note to myself based on Brown's book. I'll see if I can find a specific reference.
Cool

2. the fact he has a PhD is not really relevant. I have a daughter with a PhD
It's relevant. The point is that he isn't stupid and isn't just making this stuff up off the top of his head. He knows what he's talking about and not only know how to do his homework on the subject but has done so.

3. still have an issue with the energy used to launch comets, asteroids etc. Once the material leaves the mid ocean ridge it needs additional input unless it is going at escape velocity to begin with. and, as it rises there is nothing to keep it from spreading thereby losing energy and making it more difficult for any inputs from below to be effective.
I understand the objection and I don't deny that it potentially a valid one but can you substantiate the objection with something more than the fact that you personally just don't buy it?

Also, it should be pointed out that the falsification of this single point would not do much at all to the rest of his theory. It's the geological aspects of his theory that I find most compelling.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
It's relevant. The point is that he isn't stupid and isn't just making this stuff up off the top of his head. He knows what he's talking about and not only know how to do his homework on the subject but has done so.

I understand the objection and I don't deny that it potentially a valid one but can you substantiate the objection with something more than the fact that you personally just don't buy it?

Also, it should be pointed out that the falsification of this single point would not do much at all to the rest of his theory. It's the geological aspects of his theory that I find most compelling.

Well, the other side of that coin is that most people with a PhD, also not stupid, and especially those who deal with those areas Brown considers think him barking mad.

What particular aspect of his theory do you find compelling?

truechristian

BANNED
Banned
The chambers under the crust were filled with supercritical fluids. When the crust cracked open, the resulting jets of water would have been cold due to the expanse of the fluid.

Fluids cool rapidly as they expand (as in from below the crust to the surface) as well described by the Joule-Thomson effect.
https://kgov.com/hydroplate-theory-h...lem-walt-brown

In fact, the fountains were so cold that the only thing preventing them from freezing apart from it's motion was that it was full of minerals wich lowered its freezing point to well below 32 degrees F.

Judge, It's nice to see you also believe the water inside Earth was supercritical at The Flood. But Walt's Hydroplate theory is wrong as he refuses to accept both Gensiss 1:2 and Enoch 3:3.
But concerning the water - do you know how it got so hot and is getting so hot again as to cause global warming?
Also, your understanding of expansion of hot water is a litte confused and you've obviously never worked with steam?
FYI the geysers of The Flood continued quite a while and were so vast that they just kept on soaring up and out of Earth's atmosphere - and carried lots of debris out into space to make the asteroids and comets that are just big fluffy ice balls.
It was such iceballs that made the wide shallow craters on the moon and especially the peaked craters.
The other planets all show GOD made them the same as Earth - as balls of water and basic elements.
The same process occurs around the spouts of taps in my bathroom due to precipitation of minerals which I have to remove periodically.

truechristian

BANNED
Banned

Poor Old Johanpuppydoggie really hates real science doesn't he!
He's a perfect example of a DunningKrrugerInferior in that he believes his low level of knowledge and understanding is actually the height of knowledge!

The SPIDER STONES I can pick up on my local beach show how thoroughly the bedrock aka crust was shattered during The Flood.
Russian and German deep drillers find this rock 5 miles down and it has superhot water running thorugh it.

Right Divider

Body part
Judge, It's nice to see you also believe the water inside Earth was supercritical at The Flood. But Walt's Hydroplate theory is wrong as he refuses to accept both Gensiss 1:2 and Enoch 3:3.
How do get that he "refuses to accept Genesis 1:2"?

Enoch is not scripture, so who cares?

But concerning the water - do you know how it got so hot and is getting so hot again as to cause global warming?
Also, your understanding of expansion of hot water is a litte confused and you've obviously never worked with steam?
Your understanding of super critical water seems to be nonexistent.

FYI the geysers of The Flood continued quite a while and were so vast that they just kept on soaring up and out of Earth's atmosphere - and carried lots of debris out into space to make the asteroids and comets that are just big fluffy ice balls.
It was such iceballs that made the wide shallow craters on the moon and especially the peaked craters.
And how does this disagree with the HPT?

The other planets all show GOD made them the same as Earth - as balls of water and basic elements.
Some proof would be nice.

The same process occurs around the spouts of taps in my bathroom due to precipitation of minerals which I have to remove periodically.
What "same process"?

What does any of this have to do with the topic?

Last edited:

truechristian

BANNED
Banned
How do get that he "refuses to accept Genesis 1:2"?

Enoch is not scripture, so who cares?

Your understanding of super critical water seems to be nonexistance.

And how does this disagree with the HPT?

Some proof would be nice.

What "same process"?

What does any of this have to do with the topic?

Poor Dividers.
Science is so far above your understanding isn't it?
You really need to either do some research and study or else shut up.
Enoch was quoted by Jude so we can be sure it was well read at the time before those damn pagan catholics tried to destroy it.
Read Genesis 1:2 as fact and not a myth and all will come clear.
Same process is just that.
You obviously know nothing of steam or volcano jets or atom bomb clouds. I suggest spending a year or two studying them.