What Jesus do you believe on ?

They didn't believe much in the afterlife. And I already told you what I think of John 8:58.
Sure; did you know that scriptures teach that suicide by by hanging is a commandment?

"And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself." - Matthew 27:5
"Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise." - Luke 10:37b
Abraham was watching Jesus, and they couldn't handle it.
Haha...., like the above, Context means nothing, words mean nothing, so, scripture can be made to say anything; therefore, it says nothing. Sweet.

I think.., ..., therefore, I'm right. You think, therefore you're right.

Until...

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Sure; did you know that scriptures teach that suicide by by hanging is a commandment?

"And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself." - Matthew 27:5
"Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise." - Luke 10:37b
It looks as though it isn't.
Haha...., like the above, Context means nothing, words mean nothing, so, scripture can be made to say anything; therefore, it says nothing. Sweet.

I think.., ..., therefore, I'm right. You think, therefore you're right.

Until...
It clearly says the Jews were offended by the afterlife. Jesus was talking about the afterlife which had already existed since Abel.

It looks as though it isn't.
I showed the scripture.
It clearly says the Jews were offended by the afterlife. Jesus was talking about the afterlife which had already existed since Abel.
Where does it clearly say that the Jews were "offended by the afterlife"?

If you ignore the whole passage and context, it can be made to say whatever you want it to say.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I showed the scripture.
Whatever
Where does it clearly say that the Jews were "offended by the afterlife"?
Abraham died and so did the prophets. Remember they blundered not knowing the scriptures.
If you ignore the whole passage and context, it can be made to say whatever you want it to say.
Clearly, they were offended that Abraham saw his day at that moment and many others. I find the belief in imaginary futurisms' themselves, pathetic.

Last edited: