What Jesus do you believe on ?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
JESUS RETURNED IN HIS SECOND COMING. HE IS HERE NOW. I PROVED IT. Please watch.

giphy.gif

BUUURP!
Sorry---not sorry.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nor is He with you.

I was attempting to show you how poor your reasoning was. I am a Christian.

But that doesn't mean that therefore I will do miracles, even though God IS, in fact, with me.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Can an unrighteous person perform miracles?
I doubt it. But if you can find a scripture which supports it, again unlikely, I would say yes. My answer for now is No.

Edit: I forgot there is a command to stone false prophets. Absolutely No.

Last edited:

OZOS

I doubt it. But if you can find a scripture which supports it, again unlikely, I would say yes. My answer for now is No.

Edit: I forgot there is a command to stone false prophets. Absolutely No.
"Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’"

"And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

"For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
"Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’"

"And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

"For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."
Interesting, σημεῖον doesn't necessarily mean supernatural event.

marke

"we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God." This was a flat out lie.
God lied in the Bible? Who told you that, Darwin? Dawkins? Biden? Kamala? Hillary? Some other sexually perverted baby killer or evolutionary primate who believes he inherited his brains from tree-climbing animals?

Before Abraham was becoming overjoyed, I am "the light of the world." It is unfortunate that English has difficulty doing this passage justice.
Then took they up stones to cast at him

He and his father agree.
Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him."

Another way of saying he and his father agree.
Therefore they sought again to take him:

There is a pattern here. It was after he said something
Why didn't you answer the question?
...what did the jews believe that Jesus was saying that caused them to go after him?????????????

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Why didn't you answer the question?
There are 3 different answers for you examples. Read the verses carefully. If you have trouble, consult the Greek.

Before Abraham was becoming overjoyed, I am "the light of the world." It is unfortunate that English has difficulty doing this passage justice.
Then took they up stones to cast at him to kill him for saying in abbreviated form. Abraam was still alive. Vindictive.

He and his father agree since they were into each other. I and my Father are one. Hebraism here.
Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him for saying he and his father agree. Vindictive.

the Father is in me, and I in him
. Another way of saying he and his father converse with each other.
Therefore they sought again to take him and to kill him for saying that he talked to God. Vindictive.

Let us compare this with a fascist existence. They wanted to kill him for saying Abraham was living, for saying god agreed with him, and that he taked to Him. Should we ignore him or kill him, if what he said was true?

To say God wakes the dead shouldn't be a problem. But they claimed God didn't wake the dead. Conflict of interest #1.

To say God agrees with is usually relative. But evidently they didn't like the true messenger. Conflict of interest #2.

To say that you have regular conversations with God. You would at least think they could ignore it, but there were too many supernatural events. Conflict of interest #3

They want to kill him, because they didn't want to trust God, because they were self-righteous. They did not believe YHWH was a just God, and they believed HE was on their side.

Last edited:

marke

Im sure that is correct.
Do you find yourself thanking God for loving and saving you for no reason while deliberately refusing to give others any opportunity to be saved just so He can torture them in hell forever for His own pleasure?

beloved57

Do you find yourself thanking God for loving and saving you for no reason while deliberately refusing to give others any opportunity to be saved just so He can torture them in hell forever for His own pleasure?
Senseless question !

marke

Senseless question !
I believe it is a slanderous mischaracterization of God to suggest He created most sinners to burn in hell because He had no desire for them to be saved.

Ezekiel 33:11
Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

beloved57

I believe it is a slanderous mischaracterization of God to suggest He created most sinners to burn in hell because He had no desire for them to be saved.

Ezekiel 33:11
Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
I dont care what you believe since you apparently not believing the Truth.