What makes Bob Enyart “the man” of this site?

jeremysdemo

These verse highlight how the self-righteous are their own God! The self-righteous religious leader prayed with HIMSELF while the sinner prayed for mercy from the true merciful living God!
The self-righteous religion-pusher 'God' was NOT the true merciful God!

Those who trust in their own righteousness are in for a rude shock from the true God!

Right, but people here do seem to have a hard time understanding such a statement coming form those whom honor the commandments of God, like the Sabbath for example.

Of course was it not a breaking of the second commandment to not create a God to suite ones own image?

keep shinin'

jerm :cool:

Glenda

God never gave us the right to show mercy to murderers and adulterers.

MT 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Not only did God give us the right, but he also gave us the commandment to do so!
LK 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

It cannot be clearer than that unless you have blocked your ears against it

Racy Woodblock

BANNED
Banned
MT 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Not only did God give us the right, but he also gave us the commandment to do so!
LK 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

It cannot be clearer than that unless you have blocked your ears against it

Thank you so much for stating that! The people that want to hate will ignore it, but the truth will shine through.

jeremysdemo

Those who truly embrace Jesus are known by their LOVE.
Trees are known by fruit.
Some trees have the wrong name ... seems some thorn bushes want label of fig tree but lack figs!
Ignore the label and simply check fruit.
Satan is a liar and desires death of people while Jesus came to mercifully save sinners.

I don't think it is the saving of sinners I observe so much here as it is what they do and believe afterwards.....

traditions of men they uphold and try to impose on others....

Although that in itself is also not inherently sinful, mainly born out of ignorance and what they have been taught.....for generations.....

I can no more condemn them for such activity as I could a cat for chasing a mouse....

keep shinin'

Glenda

Thank you so much for stating that! The people that want to hate will ignore it, but the truth will shine through.

It is 'natural' to hate ... but we have been given 'power' by the Spirit to rise above 'nature' ... the power of God enables forgiveness ... and love!
How else could Jesus forgive those who tortured him etc?

MT 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

The 'power' glorifies God!
MT 9:8 But when the multitudes saw [it], they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.
MT 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

We were promised this power and should definitely utilize it! It is not right to bury talents!
LK 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
JN 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

jeremysdemo

Honestly tho from what I have observed from Stipe he cannot forgive or even understand how to, because he as it not within himself.

What he has is a convenient theology and formula for salvation that looks good on paper but does not work out in real life, no fruit being produced.

Again just from my observations here in his real life he may behave a a completely different way.....

keep shinin

jeremysdemo

Honestly tho from what I have observed from Stipe (and this is in a limited time period of one year) he cannot forgive or even understand how to, because he as it not within himself more curious than anything about the concept......truly not grasping it.....

Matthew 6:14-15

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

What he has is a convenient theology and formula for salvation that looks good on paper but does not work out in real life, no fruit being produced.

Again just from my observations here in his real life he may behave a a completely different way.....

keep shinin

jeremysdemo

See? Glenda says something monumentally stupid, and doesn't get banned. The systems really does work!

Just because you do not presently understand what she has said does not make it "monumentally stupid" in fact a few other here have, so that may only be a reflection to your ability to understand...:think:

keep shinin'

Todah

Honestly tho from what I have observed from Stipe he cannot forgive or even understand how to, because he as it not within himself.

keep shinin

Yeah, after about three or four posts, this stipe, person, has decided that I am not even a Christian. He would have made a good Catholic during the Inquisition... a real heretic hunter!

jeremysdemo

Yeah, after about three or four posts, this stipe, person, has decided that I am not even a Christian. He would have made a good Catholic during the Inquisition... a real heretic hunter!

You will find two crowds here....

Those whom seek the truth seek and ye shall find and those for all intents and purposes have ordained themselves as the monopoly on it.....lol although in most cases the fruit speaks otherwise.....no peace, no mercy, no love, no forgiveness, no kindness, and certainly no light will shine from these people......

keep shinin'

Glenda

What's disturbing about it? Dead homos and rapists and adulterers ... no more dead babies .... Sounds like a winner to me ...

Oh goody ... since spiritual adultery is also a death penalty crime and often practiced by any Christian that embraces alternative religious practices to those set out by the True God of Israel ... so death row would be full of those who embrace Christmas etc ... but of course God is willing to forgive spiritual adultery if we are willing to forgive physical adultery

HOS 4:14 I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people [that] doth not understand shall fall.

JER 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

In Rev, Jesus warns us to get out of the religious whore system that gets in good with political and commercial world systems for advantage ...
anyone into world politics rather than the Kingdom of God according to His rules that include mercy and forgiveness?????????? Is that what this thread is about?
Where is your allegiance? Give to Caesar of God? Can't serve 2 masters ... ????

Glenda

Yes, my humor is alive and well. I was laughing hysterically when I learned that Bob Enyart actually wants to make the Mosaic law the law of the land.

Including strict seventh-day sabbath observance I hope since that is the primary law given even before the stone law and it is repeated numerous times during it! Also, it is disallowed to harrass the innocent with the guilty in Mosaic law, so any action that blanket-targets the innocent with the guilty would be banned eg harrassing those who may need therapeutic pregnancy terminations ... oh what an interesting constitution it would be if indeed it did embrace all God's Law and was not wickedly partial in the law ... which practice is contemptible!

MAL 2:9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

red77

See? Glenda says something monumentally stupid, and doesn't get banned. The systems really does work!

There wasn't anything monumentally stupid about that post at all, it's telling that you had asbolutely no rebuttal other than a cheap ad hom....

:rolleyes:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Glenda-
[jesus]Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.[/jesus]
-Matthew 7:1-5

[jesus]Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.[/jesus]
-John 7:24

[Jesus]And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.[/Jesus]
Luke 17:24

How about those commandments from Jesus?

jeremysdemo

Oh be still my heart,
Lightouse has graced us with his presence and infinite wisdom here....lol

Should I just begin my dissertation on his lengthly, sophisticated and well thought out post now? (that could take a few months to research and compare to the data)
Or should I even bother taking him off block to read it? :rolleyes:

Aw, I'll have to assume as with the rest of his I am not missing anything.....

Of course there is the off chance he has said something worthy of someone quoting and responding to and then his brilliance will be visible on my browser....not holding breath. :D

Maybe he knows who this Enyart guy is, he seems to hang out in the same areas.....

keep shinin'

Glenda

Glenda-
[jesus]Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.[/jesus]
-Matthew 7:1-5

[jesus]Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.[/jesus]
-John 7:24

[Jesus]And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.[/Jesus]
Luke 17:24

These are wonderful commandments and are EXACTLY the reason that the ones desiring to be judges should NOT be judges ... the logs in their eyes are absolutely massive!
Jesus assured us that divorce and multiple marriage involves adultery and an obvious adulterer judges that other adulterers should die.
That is a classic example of log-in-eye!
Jesus assures us that hate is murder. A person who hates OTHER sinners to the extent of wanting them beaten and killed is an OBVIOUS murderer ... another classic example of log-in-eye
The entire shadowgov document is a monstrous forest!

Jesus commanded mercy!
The shadowgov document promotes the opposite.
Jesus commanded supporting the poor!

Judge righteous judgment indeed ... look at the obvious facts that are plain to see for anyone who understands the word 'mercy' etc
Maybe education is in order ...
MT 9:13 But go ye and learn what [that] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Pharisees wanted sinners punished while Jesus wanted sinners forgiven and saved!

Pharisees were religious, merciless, self-righteous hypocrites wanting sinners dead!
Judge righteous judgment!
Should people with sight be able to recognise modern Pharisee equivalents?
Discern fruit!

jeremysdemo

Lighthouse said:

How about them?

You've proven time and time again here you don't have the desire to follow anything else He has said, why start now?

You only turn to the words of Y'shua when it suites your flesh to try and allow you to continue with sinful behavior, but the sad part is that is not what HE gave them to us for.....

He gave us His word that we would become new beings...and you resist that change at every opportunity, truly saddening after all He did for you.
He gave His life that you may have His word and have LIFE, and what you use it for is disgraceful.

keep shinin'

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
These are wonderful commandments and are EXACTLY the reason that the ones desiring to be judges should NOT be judges ... the logs in their eyes are absolutely massive!
Jesus assured us that divorce and multiple marriage involves adultery and an obvious adulterer judges that other adulterers should die.
That is a classic example of log-in-eye!
Moron.

Bob has been judged according to God's righteous standard, and has judged himself. He knows exactly what he did, and how and why it was wrong. Because of what he now knows he has removed the log from his own eye. It is no longer there.

Jesus assures us that hate is murder. A person who hates OTHER sinners to the extent of wanting them beaten and killed is an OBVIOUS murderer ... another classic example of log-in-eye
The entire shadowgov document is a monstrous forest!
Are you really this stupid?

Bob's proposal has nothing to do with sin, or sinners. It's about crime, and criminals. And he would like to see these things take place, not because he hates criminals, but because he loves people. Criminals would hurt far less people, and far less people would become criminals. That is what Bob wants to see, because he loves people.

Jesus commanded mercy!
Jesus commanded supporting the poor!
When did Jesus command mercy? Who did He command mercy from?

Did Jesus inspire the words Paul wrote in Romans 13:1-7?

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

Judge righteous judgment indeed ... look at the obvious facts that are plain to see for anyone who understands the word 'mercy' etc
Maybe education is in order ...
MT 9:13 But go ye and learn what [that] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Sinners. Not criminals. And when a criminal repents of their sins, God rejoices. But they should still pay for their crimes. And death is more merciful than life in prison. For all involved. Why do you think so many prisoners commit suicide?

Pharisees wanted sinners punished while Jesus wanted sinners forgiven and saved!
Again, who said anything about sinners? Huh?

Pharisees were religious, merciless, self-righteous hypocrites wanting sinners dead!
Judge righteous judgment!
Should people with sight be able to recognise modern Pharisee equivalents?
Discern fruit!
Why do sinners repent? It's because they know what they have done is wrong. If it's illegal, they are more likely to realize that it's wrong. Especially if they are facing the ultimate conclusion of that wrong. Therefore they are more likely to repent. And most people are less likely to commit those acts in the first place. And even the ones that aren't crimes, it is easier for people to see the error of those as well, because the crimes are treated as such, so the gravity of those that aren't crimes is easier to recognize. But if you lessen the gravity of the worst ones, then you lessen the gravity of the lesser ones.

Glenda

Moron.

Bob has been judged according to God's righteous standard, and has judged himself. He knows exactly what he did, and how and why it was wrong. Because of what he now knows he has removed the log from his own eye. It is no longer there.

Are you really this stupid?

Bob's proposal has nothing to do with sin, or sinners. It's about crime, and criminals. And he would like to see these things take place, not because he hates criminals, but because he loves people. Criminals would hurt far less people, and far less people would become criminals. That is what Bob wants to see, because he loves people.

When did Jesus command mercy? Who did He command mercy from?

Did Jesus inspire the words Paul wrote in Romans 13:1-7?

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

Sinners. Not criminals. And when a criminal repents of their sins, God rejoices. But they should still pay for their crimes. And death is more merciful than life in prison. For all involved. Why do you think so many prisoners commit suicide?

Again, who said anything about sinners? Huh?

Why do sinners repent? It's because they know what they have done is wrong. If it's illegal, they are more likely to realize that it's wrong. Especially if they are facing the ultimate conclusion of that wrong. Therefore they are more likely to repent. And most people are less likely to commit those acts in the first place. And even the ones that aren't crimes, it is easier for people to see the error of those as well, because the crimes are treated as such, so the gravity of those that aren't crimes is easier to recognize. But if you lessen the gravity of the worst ones, then you lessen the gravity of the lesser ones.

So when Enyart is guilty of adultery it is a sin that can be repented of but when others commit the same sin, he wants it to be classed as a capital punishment crime ... gotcha
Thanks for explaining his view of love
Jesus said to treat others as we wish to be treated but Bob says treat sinners differently to him and class them as criminals ... gotcha
thanks for explaining