ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The LORD Jesus, like the prophets before him, knew that 70ad and Second Coming were separate events.
Tet insists on making them one.

It was one event.

Which is why the Apostle Paul used the phrase "the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" to describe the one event.

You make Paul a schizophrenic, you claim "the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" phrase used by Paul refers to two completely different events.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No you can't.

I'm not brainwashed by Dispensationalism.

However, I was for 25 years, so there is hope for you Darby followers yet.

I think you may be trying to pull the wool over our eyes? 25 years? I think not. Use a calculator. Your sense of the passage of time may be warped like your "belief system."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The LORD Jesus, like the prophets before him, knew that 70ad and Second Coming were separate events.
Tet insists on making them one.

The Apostle Paul proves you wrong:

(Phil 4:5 KJV) Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

(Rom 16:20 KJV) 20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. ...

What does "shortly" and "at hand" mean?

According to your Dispensationalism, "shortly" and "at hand" means 1,900+ years and still counting. Dispensationalism is wrong.

I believe what the Apostle Paul said. The time was at hand, and Satan was bruised under their feet shortly.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TeT, you're a strange little guy. No offense, I'm just speaking the truth.

How many times have you put me on "permanent" ignore?

Apparently you have a hard time understanding what the word "permanent" means.

That doesn't really surprise me, considering you also have a really hard time understanding what "this", "near", "generation", "soon", "shortly", "these last days", "culmination", and many other words and phrases mean.

Maybe a remedial English class would do you some good?