ECT WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT THINKS ABOUT DISPENSATIONALISTS !!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do not believe you are saved. You hang your hat on Acts 2:38 as the gospel, but the power of God unto salvation to every one that beieveth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV) is the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). We are forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) and have now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV)

Those at Pentecost were to repent (change their mind) about WHO Jesus Christ was and be identified with Him for the remission of sins looking forward to the second coming for the blotting out of sins (Acts 3:19-21 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV, 1 John 1:9 KJV).

Is it any wonder I call you lost? You are trusting in a salvation that is not complete (1 Peter 1:9-10 KJV).

And I'm not crying about you calling me heir hitler, I just don't get it.

Amen!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well poor LA has believed Pauls gospel for 50 years and has received and been baptized in the Holy Spirit as well.

Pauls gospel is the same as that of the Apostles and Prophets of Christ.

There is none other.

LA

That's what's expected out of you! You're totally blinded to "Paul's
Gospel" as given to him by the "Risen Christ!" I don't believe you're
a member of the Body of Christ! How could you be? You reject Paul's
message of Grace! You lack understanding! You do battle against
those who, know and believe the Grace Message! A "True Believer"
would not go to war against his fellow brothers and sisters in Christ!

That, not only goes for you alone, but, a vast majority of others on
TOL, as well!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We who have placed our faith in Christ after hearing the message
of our salvation, and have been sealed/indwelt and baptized (not
water) into the "Body of Christ" recognize a fellow child of God!

A member of the Body of Christ KNOWS who is and who is NOT
a member of the Body of Christ! How? By what they, know, say,
and believe! These three proofs carry a lot of weight! By our
"testimony" of (knowing, saying , and believing) we are set apart!

Those that, are at war against 'Paul's Gospel' are in no way, a member
of the "Body of Christ!"

In order to be a "Child of God" one must be "In Christ" and "Christ must be in them!"
They also MUST have the "Righteousness of Christ" which was given to them, the
moment they believed and were converted!

Timotheos

For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.
Galations 1:2

So what is Paul talking about here? Dispensationalism? (Unlikely since Disp. was invented in 1830 by Darby)

So is there any clue in the text? Yes, in verse 11. The Gospel. So Paul is talking about the Gospel, NOT Dispensationalism.

Cross Reference

For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.
Galations 1:2

So what is Paul talking about here? Dispensationalism? (Unlikely since Disp. was invented in 1830 by Darby)

So is there any clue in the text? Yes, in verse 11. The Gospel. So Paul is talking about the Gospel, NOT Dispensationalism.

And when Paul died was the "period of time" allotted him, ended.

Timotheos

There seems to be an unfortunate tendency to read Dispensationalism into Everything.

God created the world in six days. See? Dispensations originated when God created the world!
God rested on the seventh day. See? God likes Dispensationalism.
God made Adam. Thus continuing His love for Dispensations.
God took a rib and made Eve. Thus proving Dispensationalism.
Cain slew Abel which is further proof of the dispensations.
Noah went on the ark which is God's symbol of Dispensationalism.
God set a rainbow in the sky as a sign of His pleaure about Dispensationalism.
Joseph is sold into slavery in Egypt, a sign of Dispensations.
Moses takes the people out of Egypt, further proving that God loves Dispensationalists.
God set up David as King, ordaining Dispensations.
Solomon builds the temple, which proves that Dispensationalism is correct.
Jesus is born in Bethlehem, establishing Dispensationalism.
Jesus is crucified, which confirms the Dispensation.
Saul is converted and becomes Paul, which is a sign of the Dispensations.
The declaration of indepence in America confirms Dispensationalism.
Eli Whitney invents the cotton gin, which proves that Dispensationalism is of God.
NASA puts a man on the moon where they meet God who tells them that He planned Dispensationalism all along.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir, you're one of the "extreme few" around TOL that preach/teach
Paul's Gospel! Thank God for you and a few of the others that,
understand what the "Dispensation of Grace" is all about!
It's our ministry! :)

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

heir

TOL Subscriber
And when Paul died was the "period of time" allotted him, ended.
A dispensation is not a period of time although it most certainly includes time (1 Corinthians 15:8 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:5 KJV)

As to the dispensation of the grace of God ending when Paul died, that's a big fat NO!

2 Timothy 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

The dispensation of the grace of God ends at the catching up of the body of Christ!

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't even know what that is.

And if it's true that you believed Paul's gospel, why do you fight it so and insist it's the same gospel that Peter preached when it was clearly a mystery Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV and why aren't you holding fast the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul 2 Timothy 1:13 KJV?

Heir,

If the gospel the apostles preached was different to the gospel Paul preached, and you claim Paul taught the Apostles his gospel then what gospel did the apostles preach after that???

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We who have placed our faith in Christ after hearing the message
of our salvation, and have been sealed/indwelt and baptized (not
water) into the "Body of Christ" recognize a fellow child of God!

A member of the Body of Christ KNOWS who is and who is NOT
a member of the Body of Christ! How? By what they, know, say,
and believe! These three proofs carry a lot of weight! By our
"testimony" of (knowing, saying , and believing) we are set apart!

Those that, are at war against 'Paul's Gospel' are in no way, a member
of the "Body of Christ!"

In order to be a "Child of God" one must be "In Christ" and "Christ must be in them!"
They also MUST have the "Righteousness of Christ" which was given to them, the
moment they believed and were converted!

Grosnick Goebells,

What gospel were the 12 Apostles saved by?

LA

musterion

So someone (me) uses Meshak's real first name (which she published across the internet) and she reports it.

Now someone else equates Bible believers with Nazis, and she thinks it's clever.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So what MAD is saying is that the Apostles of Christ along with the others of the 120 plus the 3000, plus the multitudes which followed including those in Samaria and the eunuch who took the message to Africa and Cornelius, did not know about the grace of God to mankind through the death burial and resurrection of Christ..

It is not only ludicrous but is an evil which says that Christ could not build His household and come and dwell in it by the Holy Ghost as the record shows with signs following the message of salvation preached by them in whom He dwelt at the first.

The true reason for MAD is to deny the infilling of the Holy Ghost to the believer, and pretend that by their believing they automatically received the Holy Ghost without any repentance or obedience to the doctrine first preached by Peter as the keys to the Kingdom of God.

This is why people like John W and his friends call the saints Cains and their Father the devil.

Anyone with even an ounce of decency can see that the fruit of MAD on this board is just a whole lot of blasphemy against Christ and His Saints.

LA