What The Retarded People Are Raging About Today

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The feminist group on Facebook used to be my resource for this, but apparently they've changed the access to subscribed participants only. It appears that this new group I've discovered on Reddit, a subreddit, is cut from the same cloth. Marvel at the stupidity if you dare.

IMG_20211228_093009.jpg

Skeeter

Banned
A better comparison would involve the female cop convicted for manslaughter versus this truck driver who came upon slower traffic and couldn't stop. He had the option of getting in a runway lane earlier. She should clearly get more time than the trucker. She owes a higher duty of care to the public than the trucker as a trained professional crime fighter. Her actions were more intentional- ie chosing to use a taser during a traffic stop but using her gun instead. She is Caucasian citizen and he is a Cuban immigrant. You do the math.

Last edited:

ok doser

This stupidness of this hurts. What hurts even more is how unable the stupid people are to realize it.

IMG_20220104_130314.jpg

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
The feminist group on Facebook used to be my resource for this, but apparently they've changed the access to subscribed participants only. It appears that this new group I've discovered on Reddit, a subreddit, is cut from the same cloth. Marvel at the stupidity if you dare.

View attachment 2407
One was defending his life.I don’t know what Rogel did , but I would think a jury thought he was lying.

ok doser

One was defending his life.I don’t know what Rogel did , but I would think a jury thought he was lying.
Rogel was a trucker who was involved in a horrible accident which could have been avoided if he had been trained better. People died because of his negligence.

ok doser

I never knew much about Vanity Fair but apparently they're in favor of pedophilia

eta: Oh I see. They're a fashion magazine. So of course they're in favor of homosexuality, in favor of child molestation.

musterion

Dunning-Kruger effect:

Stupid people never realize how stupid they are, because they are stupid. They always assume that they are smarter than they could ever possibly be, because they are stupid. The thought that they might be in error never occurs to them, because they are stupid. Instead they assume that you are stupid if you say anything they can't understand, because they are stupid. Anything they have been told to believe cannot ever be questioned and they will violently defend it, because they are stupid. Like programmed bots, they exhibit zero capacity for self-reflection and growth because they are stupid.

TOL, under the sham heading of free speech, has long nurtured and encouraged a handful of leftist NPCs who are textbook examples of D-K. Three notable examples could be named but you already know who they are, if you're not stupid.

ok doser

So mentally ill students who want to demand that people call them whatever they decide to at their whim are going to be outed to their teachers and to their fellow students. And the pedophile supporters at The Advocate think it's unfair that their parents should know as well.

IMG_20220729_200241.jpg

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
So mentally ill students who want to demand that people call them whatever they decide to at their whim are going to be outed to their teachers and to their fellow students. And the pedophile supporters at The Advocate think it's unfair that their parents should know as well.
Don't you know the government schools own the children?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Stupid people never realize how stupid they are, because they are stupid. They always assume that they are smarter than they could ever possibly be, because they are stupid. The thought that they might be in error never occurs to them, because they are stupid. Instead they assume that you are stupid if you say anything they can't understand, because they are stupid. Anything they have been told to believe cannot ever be questioned and they will violently defend it, because they are stupid. Like programmed bots, they exhibit zero capacity for self-reflection and growth because they are stupid

A perfect description of you and a few others posting in the Religion section.

TOL, under the sham heading of free speech, has long nurtured and encouraged a handful of leftist NPCs who are textbook examples of D-K. Three notable examples could be named but you already know who they are, if you're not stupid.

Free Speech. America was founded on Christian principles, one of which is Free Will. God created man with free will, and that is one of the Christian principles that America was founded upon. We are endowed by our creator with Liberty and rights. TOL's policy in this regard is all-American and Christian.

You are full of crap.