When does the Biblical month begin?

daqq

You're being OTT again. No one really cares about all this except you. Patrick is only here because he finds it amusing that two people can be so concerned/interested in this topic and Jacob couldn't debate anything even if he wanted to. Your concerns are all in your imagination. Nothing will happen like you imagine and we will probably forget about any of our conversations. I'd be surprised if you even remember me next year let alone in 4 years time. :)

Obfuscation and deflection: please try to stay within the parameters of your own discussion, and perhaps start answering the questions about the things that you yourself have stated right here in this your thread. How can you claim to be a teacher when you cannot answer the questions as to why your doctrine does not agree with the scripture? Aren't you claiming to be a believer of the Word? If so then why do you ignore the Word when it refutes your doctrine? That is not a teacher of the Word but a teacher who speaks only from and of himself and does not actually care about what the scripture truly teaches.

WatchmanOnTheWall

It is not my "Yom Kippur theory" but rather what the Torah says and teaches. And it refutes your calendar because you do not have that day as a Shabbat on your calendar. Answer this question so that we may be perfectly clear: is Yom Kippur a Sabbath on your calendar or not? And if it is then how is Rosh Hashanah also a Sabbath, as you have claimed? (which is what started this whole discussion anyways). You are making claims which you cannot uphold under scrutiny and deeper inspection in comparison with the scripture because your calendar does not agree with the scripture, (regardless of who invented "your calendar").

Yes, it does have bearing on when the month begins because, as everyone but apparently you knows, you cannot have a Sabbath on the first and the tenth. And furthermore you have already claimed that the Sabbath is always on the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th of the months. You therefore are in error because you cannot have Sabbaths on the first, the eighth, and the tenth. And again you call me insane in the previous post? :crackup:

Obfuscation and deflection: please try to stay within the parameters of your own discussion, and perhaps start answering the questions about the things that you yourself have stated right here in this your thread. How can you claim to be a teacher when you cannot answer the questions as to why your doctrine does not agree with the scripture? Aren't you claiming to be a believer of the Word? If so then why do you ignore the Word when it refutes your doctrine? That is not a teacher of the Word but a teacher who speaks only from and of himself and does not actually care about what the scripture truly teaches.

Just because God calls Atonement on the 10th a Sabbath and Trumpets too, does not mean God's Calendar goes against any other calendar rules God gives. The scriptures are clear and there are six different places in the Bible where it reveals the Sabbaths are on days 8,15,22 & 29, as this calendar Kahuna shows:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127270-When-is-the-Sabbath&p=5198569&viewfull=1#post5198569

Ignoring it only makes you ignorant of it.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This is new type of insanity showing now. Sort of unhinged. I have never derailed any thread. If I respond to Jacobs Hillel calendar date with the correct date from God's Calendar then there is nothing wrong with that, on the contrary it is only helping him to learn the truth.

Your Yom Kippur theory does not disprove anything, the only reason why you can't see that is because you refuse to study from scripture how God's Calendar has it's Sabbaths on days 8,15,22 & 29 but I can't force you to study.

Again please try to keep to the OP. :)

You gave a Hillel calendar date.

chair

Yes, it does have bearing on when the month begins because, as everyone but apparently you knows, you cannot have a Sabbath on the first and the tenth. And furthermore you have already claimed that the Sabbath is always on the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th of the months. You therefore are in error because you cannot have Sabbaths on the first, the eighth, and the tenth. And again you call me insane in the previous post? :crackup:

This so-called "God's calendar" fails for a very basic reason. It has 'weeks' that vary in length from 7 to 9 days, while the Bible says to work six days and rest on the seventh. The calendar is based on an incorrect idea of what the term "Sabbath" means. It simply means a rest day, when one doesn't work. So it can be a Shabbat (Saturday in modern English calendars), or a holiday, irrespective of what day of the week it lands on.

I've given up on Watchman. He is locked into various "insider theories", and likes to think that he really knows, while everybody else is ignorant and stupid. The most you will get out of him are insults and demands that you watch hours of videos that promote baseless theories.

In short- though he is a little entertaining at first, he isn't worth the bother in the long run.

Chair

WatchmanOnTheWall

This so-called "God's calendar" fails for a very basic reason. It has 'weeks' that vary in length from 7 to 9 days, while the Bible says to work six days and rest on the seventh. The calendar is based on an incorrect idea of what the term "Sabbath" means. It simply means a rest day, when one doesn't work. So it can be a Shabbat (Saturday in modern English calendars), or a holiday, irrespective of what day of the week it lands on.

I've given up on Watchman. He is locked into various "insider theories", and likes to think that he really knows, while everybody else is ignorant and stupid. The most you will get out of him are insults and demands that you watch hours of videos that promote baseless theories.

In short- though he is a little entertaining at first, he isn't worth the bother in the long run.

Chair

In six different place in the Bible it reveals the Sabbaths are on days 8,15,22 & 29. Ignoring it only makes you ignorant of it: :chuckle:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127270-When-is-the-Sabbath&p=5198569&viewfull=1#post5198569

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
:doh: No you are always giving Hillel II calendar dates: https://www.chabad.org/calendar/1000year.asp?tdate=2/22/2018 because that's all you know.:yawn:

Today is still day 5 Adar in Jerusalem.

I meant when you said that there was a time when Hillel did something with a calendar. You gave a date. But it was not a Jewish date.

I don't know what you are talking about. Are you giving a Gentile date?

I am observing the 12th month. Perhaps we can also call the 12th month Adar. Two things with this. One, it is not the calendar from Torah. Two, it is Babylonian and Jewish and we can celebrate Purim.

I have not followed your link. However, I also do not know what you mean by saying "because that's all you know.".

So yes I observed Rosh Chodesh in the United States of America.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

I meant when you said that there was a time when Hillel did something with a calendar. You gave a date. But it was not a Jewish date.

I don't know what you are talking about. Are you giving a Gentile date?

I am observing the 12th month. Perhaps we can also call the 12th month Adar. Two things with this. One, it is not the calendar from Torah. Two, it is Babylonian and Jewish and we can celebrate Purim.

I have not followed your link. However, I also do not know what you mean by saying "because that's all you know.".

So yes I observed Rosh Chodesh in the United States of America.

Shalom.

Jacob

I don't know why you are saying this.

Peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't know why you are saying this.

Peace

Because my understanding is that you did something with your days when communicating with me, when I was representing the United States of America and you have said that you are not in the United States of America, and I observe the Jewish Calendar here, with Aviv as the first month.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Because my understanding is that you did something with your days when communicating with me, when I was representing the United States of America and you have said that you are not in the United States of America, and I observe the Jewish Calendar here, with Aviv as the first month.

What does that mean.

Peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why are you saying that.

Peace.

I infer that you are asking me a question.

Because I already know what day it is in the United States of America.

I recommend that you start, or begin, with the days of the week.

My understanding is that you know English.

daqq

Just because God calls Atonement on the 10th a Sabbath and Trumpets too, does not mean God's Calendar goes against any other calendar rules God gives. The scriptures are clear and there are six different places in the Bible where it reveals the Sabbaths are on days 8,15,22 & 29, as this calendar Kahuna shows:

Ignoring it only makes you ignorant of it.

@Sherman - WatchmanOnTheWall is mentioning my screen name in the thread which he has linked in his post above, which is a thread where he has already complained a long time ago, and had me removed from that thread. He also knows this as it has been discussed several times now when he tries to send me to that thread knowing I cannot get into it to respond. It is not possible for me to respond in the thread which he has linked and pointed me to in the post above. Neither is it right for him to be calling me to that thread by using the @ sign to make mention of my screen name when he knows that I have been removed from that thread because of his own complaints against me.

@WatchmanOnTheWall - this is obviously nothing more than a tactic since you know I cannot respond there and you cannot answer the questions that were asked of you here in this thread. You also know full well that we have discussed this several times already and you know full well that you had me removed from that thread by way of your trigger happy report finger.

PS ~ Here is one of the places we already discussed this:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...ath&highlight=
rotfl.gif
Lol, did you forget that you got be banned from posting in that thread? Anyone who goes there should be able to see that you are afraid of the truth and a false accuser for getting me removed from that thread.
chuckle.gif

And I know there were several other places where you posted this link to me, and I responded pretty much the same by reminding you that you had reported me and had me removed from that thread, but I cannot find those posts, (and this one example should be enough anyways). There should be no doubt that you know what you are doing, which is deceptive because you already know I cannot respond in that thread: so calling me out there only makes it look like I did not respond because others do not know that I have been removed from that thread.

Last edited:

WatchmanOnTheWall

@Sherman - WatchmanOnTheWall is mentioning my screen name in the thread which he has linked in his post above, which is a thread where he has already complained a long time ago, and had me removed from that thread. He also knows this as it has been discussed several times now when he tries to send me to that thread knowing I cannot get into it to respond. It is not possible for me to respond in the thread which he has linked and pointed me to in the post above. Neither is it right for him to be calling me to that thread by using the @ sign to make mention of my screen name when he knows that I have been removed from that thread because of his own complaints against me.

@WatchmanOnTheWall - this is obviously nothing more than a tactic since you know I cannot respond there and you cannot answer the questions that were asked of you here in this thread. You also know full well that we have discussed this several times already and you know full well that you had me removed from that thread by way of your trigger happy report finger.

PS ~ Here is one of the places we already discussed this:

And I know there were several other places where you posted this link to me, and I responded pretty much the same by reminding you that you had reported me and had me removed from that thread, but I cannot find those posts, (and this one example should be enough anyways). There should be no doubt that you know what you are doing, which is deceptive because you already know I cannot respond in that thread: so calling me out there only makes it look like I did not respond because others do not know that I have been removed from that thread.

Dear oh dear daqq keep your shirt on, I had forgot all about that and besides I didn't know it was that thread that you were banned from. You never did tell me if you got any infraction points from that as I wanted to request that they be removed. Anyway here is another link to another thread which is about when the Sabbath is: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-answer-this&p=5199053&viewfull=1#post5199053

WatchmanOnTheWall

I infer that you are asking me a question.

Because I already know what day it is in the United States of America.

I recommend that you start, or begin, with the days of the week.

My understanding is that you know English.

I don't know why you are saying that.

Peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't know why you are saying that.

Peace

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 12-8.

You have given a date different from the Jewish Calendar, Days of the (Jewish) Week, here in the United States of America. At first your day was between Israel and the United States of America. You mentioned sunset. I was only posting during day. It was an edit, to your post, that you made.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 12-8.

You have given a date different from the Jewish Calendar, Days of the (Jewish) Week, here in the United States of America. At first your day was between Israel and the United States of America. You mentioned sunset. I was only posting during day. It was an edit, to your post, that you made.

Shalom.

Jacob

Happy Purim. Today is Day 15 Adar.