Which Entertainer/TV Personality Irritates You?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That is no surprise. You approve of lying lips (Stewart).
The thing I like about Stewart is that when he gets it wrong he owns it. He mostly doesn't get it wrong and Fox News, single handedly keeping Politifact checkers in business, should be just about cut to ribbons throwing that rock around. And it's alarming (or should be) that a self professed news organization comes out so poorly by comparison with a comedian.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Beyond irritation is the repulsive Howard Stern. Can't even look at him.

April 21, 1999, the day after the Columbine High School massacre; commenting on the mass murders, Stern said on his show, 'There were some really good-looking girls running with their hands over their heads. Did those kids try to have sex with any of those good-looking girls? They didn't even do that? At least if you're going to kill yourself and kill the kids, why wouldn't you have some sex? If I was going to kill some people, I'd take them out with sex.'

I used to not like him very much but on AGT he's OK and very supportive of most contestants. Seems shock radio is a practice more than a personal trait.

Practice makes pervert. The guy's a pig.

republicanchick

Beyond irritation is the repulsive Howard Stern. Can't even look at him.

April 21, 1999, the day after the Columbine High School massacre; commenting on the mass murders, Stern said on his show, 'There were some really good-looking girls running with their hands over their heads. Did those kids try to have sex with any of those good-looking girls? They didn't even do that? At least if you're going to kill yourself and kill the kids, why wouldn't you have some sex? If I was going to kill some people, I'd take them out with sex.'

i knew that guy was a sleaze but... whoa...

Neanderthal

__

republicanchick

sometimes Megyn Kelly annoys me.. she smiles when she is talking about things that are .. not smile worthy

Anderson cooper

Chris Matthews (saw him maybe 10 seconds worth..)

_

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Keith Olbermann when he isn't talking sports and/or is trying to do a modern take on Edward R. Murrow, replete with "Sir!"s...egad.