Which Entertainer/TV Personality Irritates You?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ann Coulter
Gilbert Godfrey
Holly Hunter
Nicolas Cage
Steven Seagal
Sylvester Stallone

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Beyond irritation is the repulsive Howard Stern. Can't even look at him.

April 21, 1999, the day after the Columbine High School massacre; commenting on the mass murders, Stern said on his show, 'There were some really good-looking girls running with their hands over their heads. Did those kids try to have sex with any of those good-looking girls? They didn't even do that? At least if you're going to kill yourself and kill the kids, why wouldn't you have some sex? If I was going to kill some people, I'd take them out with sex.'

StanJ

Beyond irritation is the repulsive Howard Stern. Can't even look at him.

April 21, 1999, the day after the Columbine High School massacre; commenting on the mass murders, Stern said on his show, 'There were some really good-looking girls running with their hands over their heads. Did those kids try to have sex with any of those good-looking girls? They didn't even do that? At least if you're going to kill yourself and kill the kids, why wouldn't you have some sex? If I was going to kill some people, I'd take them out with sex.'

I used to not like him very much but on AGT he's OK and very supportive of most contestants. Seems shock radio is a practice more than a personal trait.