Which gospel?

Prizebeatz1

I don't have a problem, nor does them that have the Gospel revealed to them.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

That's because the enemy does not want us to know there is a problem. It's main weapon is secrecy. The personality remains in denial and resists the truth. The need to hang on to any belief whatsoever is evidence of lack of self-worth.

KingdomRose

The gospel of the kingdom did not include "that Christ died for our sins" which is a crucial element of Paul's gospel which by the way was preached to Acts 13:26 KJV! That tells you right there that there is more than one gospel in the Bible. Get it through that natural mind of yours (1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV).
You don't know what you're talking about, because the fact that Christ died for our sins is a huge part of the Kingdom message. That fact cannot be separated from the Gospel of the Kingdom. Without Christ's ransom sacrifice there would be no Kingdom of God---a government of His by Christ Jesus, over the earth. There would be only death and destruction and eventually a barren planet.

Why don't you be quiet and just listen for awhile? :)

Sonnet

No one preached the why of the cross before Paul; that Christ died for our sins (which is more than the "d,b,r"). The gospel Paul preached as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16 KJV), was hidden in the scriptures and Paul tells us why!

(see also Romans 16:25-27 KJV)

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

And the fact that when "Christ died for our sins", He was dying for the sins of Gentiles like you and me (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV); was a mystery hid in God/unsearchable in the OT!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

This Gospel wording was preached by Paul and the apostles after Christ's death. I am nonplussed as to why you find a need to make nuanced arguments regarding this.

Sonnet

No one preached the why of the cross before Paul; that Christ died for our sins (which is more than the "d,b,r"). The gospel Paul preached as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16 KJV), was hidden in the scriptures and Paul tells us why!

(see also Romans 16:25-27 KJV)

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

And the fact that when "Christ died for our sins", He was dying for the sins of Gentiles like you and me (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV); was a mystery hid in God/unsearchable in the OT!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Galatians 1:9
As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

Since the Gospel preached must be the same as the Gospel accepted, then we infer that all the apostles were preaching the same one as Paul.

Sonnet

There is more than one way to interpret the gospels. Just because you see one side of the house and someone sees it from a different side doesn't necessarily make one person wrong and the other person right.

Bu if the Gospel preached is materially different to 1 Cor 15:3-8, then Paul's curse may become applicable:

As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

Last edited:

Sonnet

God was revealing His Purpose of Election and Predestination in the Spiritual Seed He Promised Abraham, which were chosen in Christ, their Surety, before the foundation Eph 1:4-5 to an Eternal Inheritance Gal. 3:18, and the Promise of the Spirit through Faith Gal. 3:14.

Gen. 12:2-3
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

~~~~~

The apostles preached 'Christ died for our sins' to whomever. That refutes limited atonement.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Since the Gospel preached must be the same as the Gospel accepted, then we infer that all the apostles were preaching the same one as Paul.

Heir is correct.

Sonnet

"I agree they did not fully understand beforehand."

Deceiver, as the dbr was hid from them. And knock off misquoting me. I quoted the book, which states that the dbr was hid from them-they had no idea it would occur, so stuff your "did not fully understand"-you made that up.

John w - why the language? I'm not going to respond if you write like this.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't know what you're talking about, because the fact that Christ died for our sins is a huge part of the Kingdom message. That fact cannot be separated from the Gospel of the Kingdom. Without Christ's ransom sacrifice there would be no Kingdom of God---a government of His by Christ Jesus, over the earth. There would be only death and destruction and eventually a barren planet.

Why don't you be quiet and just listen for awhile? :)

Why should she listen to a JW Cultist? After all, that's what you are.