ECT Who actually revealed the "mystery" of the Gospel of grace ? Was Paul the first ?

dodge

Since I started this thread your opinion is noted and ignored.

The OP was and is about:

God's sacred secret, revealed by Jesus and the Holy Spirit to the initiated chosen apostles, so that all who wish to be reconciled back to God can hear the gospel and learn of God's divine plan of salvation (Romans 10:17).

The first to teach the "mystery" were the prophets, and when their prophecies were fulfilled in Jesus The "mystery" was revealed and walked the earth bringing truth,salvation,light, and freedom to those trapped in darkness.

MAD has denied the very foundation of Jesus, His ministry, His Gospel, His teachings, and the revelation of the mystery by Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Jesus and the Holy Spirit revealed the "mystery" or there would have been no revelation of the "mystery".

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Claiming Paul was the first to reveal the "mystery" denies the work of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

DAN P

Since I started this thread your opinion is noted and ignored.

The OP was and is about:

God's sacred secret, revealed by Jesus and the Holy Spirit to the initiated chosen apostles, so that all who wish to be reconciled back to God can hear the gospel and learn of God's divine plan of salvation (Romans 10:17).

The first to teach the "mystery" were the prophets, and when their prophecies were fulfilled in Jesus The "mystery" was revealed and walked the earth bringing truth,salvation,light, and freedom to those trapped in darkness.

MAD has denied the very foundation of Jesus, His ministry, His Gospel, His teachings, and the revelation of the mystery by Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Jesus and the Holy Spirit revealed the "mystery" or there would have been no revelation of the "mystery".

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Claiming Paul was the first to reveal the "mystery" denies the work of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Hi and I see that you are AVOIDING post #320 and that means 2 Cor 3:14-16 is above and answer from you and are just DANCING away from me !!

What do you call that DABNCE where you fall down and CRAWL AWAY ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and I see that you are AVOIDING post #320 and that means 2 Cor 3:14-16 is above and answer from you and are just DANCING away from me !!

What do you call that DABNCE where you fall down and CRAWL AWAY ??

dan p

dan, it is pointless addressing you. 3 or 4 post later you will ask the same question or questions and no matter how many times you are answered you will ask the same questions.

Do you have dementia ?

DAN P

dan, it is pointless addressing you. 3 or 4 post later you will ask the same question or questions and no matter how many times you are answered you will ask the same questions.

Do you have dementia ?

Hi and what post was that and did you answer the post ?

I have yet , to debate myself , SO help me in the debating < PLEASE ??

dan p

Danoh

Again, do you have dementia ?

There is no answering you, dodge.

Because since you obviously do not know how to do a thorough word study on a word prior to allowing yourself a conclusion; you will only repeat your same errors, once more.

They appear sound to you only within that.

dodge

If you answered Dan, just tell him what post it was.

I am done answering the SAME questions over and over. dan, ask the same questions over and over in multiple posts and no matter how many times you answer him he repeats the same questions , and says you never answered him.

dodge

There is no answering you, dodge.

Because since you obviously do not know how to do a thorough word study on a word prior to allowing yourself a conclusion; you will only repeat your same errors, once more.

They appear sound to you only within that.

Sure there is ! Answer with scripture in CONTEXT, which MADist have a major problem doing.

musterion

I am done answering the SAME questions over and over. dan, ask the same questions over and over in multiple posts and no matter how many times you answer him he repeats the same questions , and says you never answered him.

Thing is, I don't see where you ever addressed it either.

Post #?

Danoh

Ask away. Make it one sentence, concise, to the point. Swing for the fence.

Doesn't matter.

Not only does he read some other context into things, but he continually proves he does not know how to do a word study on any word before allowing himself his conclusions.

Til then, something so simple as the word "repentence" will continue to fall prey to his own ideas and or that which the traditions of men have turned that word and other words, into.

dodge

Doesn't matter.

Not only does he read some other context into things, but he continually proves he does not know how to do a word study on any word before allowing himself his conclusions.

Til then, something so simple as the word "repentence" will continue to fall prey to his own ideas and or that which the traditions of men have turned that word and other words, into.

I know you think only your opinion is relevant even though scripture is overshadowed by you believing the the errors of MAD.
I know to MADist "world" means Israel and "whosoever" means Israel, and repentance does not mean to turn from sin, I will stay with what scripture teaches which of course means I will ignore most of your MAD based biased beliefs.