Who are the Trump voters?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Then you are an idiot. Because although Hillary was a lousy candidate for president, she was not even remotely as bad a candidate as Trump.

Purex's penultimate post - I sure hope he don't run out of puppies to hug

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Then you are an idiot. Because although Hillary was a lousy candidate for president, she was not even remotely as bad a candidate as Trump.

PureX, wherever you are, I miss your interesting/funny/frustrating/thoughtful posts here, and hope you're doing well wherever you are.

Danoh

If we to believe the angry liberals Trump voters are all hateful, racist, homophobic, mysognist, uneducated losers. The liberal ignorance of reality notwithstanding, I believe that the reasons people voted for Trump are diverse and fascinating. The people who voted for Trump are a very diverse group as well. I'll post their stories in this thread. I'll start with the self-identified liberal immigrant Muslim woman who voted for Trump.

I’m a Muslim, a woman and an immigrant. I voted for Trump.

Many Americans confuse arrogance with strength.

So there was that.

And for decades, Trump had been a master of hype: at fake news about himself as some kind of a wonder boy.

So there was that also.

Add to that the very obvious: that few, if any who threw their support behind him, had bothered to look into his actual past: a life-long past in financial and political corruption for personal gain, regardless of the thousands of people his corruption, greed, and vanity, hurt, along the way.

There is what every one within your diverse Trump supporter has in common - Trump: a fraud for every kind of blind supporter out there.

No surprise then, that the man is daily breaking records in the number of people waking up to the obvious about him.

Not surprisingly, thanks to "crash and burn" Trump, himself.

That is, but in the ever tightly closed eyes of those long used to rationalizing their self-deception to themselves, before Trump ever came along.