Who are the Trump voters?

The Berean

If we to believe the angry liberals Trump voters are all hateful, racist, homophobic, mysognist, uneducated losers. The liberal ignorance of reality notwithstanding, I believe that the reasons people voted for Trump are diverse and fascinating. The people who voted for Trump are a very diverse group as well. I'll post their stories in this thread. I'll start with the self-identified liberal immigrant Muslim woman who voted for Trump.

I’m a Muslim, a woman and an immigrant. I voted for Trump.

Last edited:

PureX

If we to believe the angry liberals Trump voters are all hateful, racist, homophobic, mysognist, uneducated losers. The liberal ignorance of reality notwithstanding, I believe that the reasons people voted for Trump are diverse and fascinating. he people who voted for Trump are a very diverse group as well.
We know that they have no integrity. They were willing to vote for an obvious liar, thief, womanizer, and ignoramus for president in total disregard for the harm this would do to themselves and their fellow citizens. After that, does it really matter why they did it?

But we already know why. They were angry and wanted to punish the whole world for it by electing an ogre to the highest office in the land. And I don't personally find that particularly fascinating, or clever, or even unusual. Sadly, there have always been a great many of us who want to punish everyone else in the world when they're feeling put-upon, themselves. And there have always been that percentage of pigs and bullyboys among us that are ready, willing, and waiting for their chance to exploit that desire.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
When will liberals figure out that they are tards :chuckle:

I've seen it many of times, in which they call anyone such as this Muslim woman stupid or ill informed, yada yada ya.

No :nono:
The liberal movement was from the start mostly arbitrary, reactionary nonsense, and the only thing that's happened is that they've rationalized it. That's it- you all are the same morons from back then, who managed to gather enough influence to waste intelligent minds on your crap :wave:

You failed.
Back to the drawing board, take your recycled garbage to the furnace.

Danoh

If we to believe the angry liberals Trump voters are all hateful, racist, homophobic, mysognist, uneducated losers. The liberal ignorance of reality notwithstanding, I believe that the reasons people voted for Trump are diverse and fascinating. he people who voted for Trump are a very diverse group as well. I'll post their stories in this thread. I'll start with the self-identified liberal immigrant Muslim woman who voted for Trump.

I’m a Muslim, a woman and an immigrant. I voted for Trump.

Trumpers - when presented with evidence contrary to what they believe, they believe that this evidence is merely part of the conspiracy.

That woman fits the above description like a glove.

Fools who bought into the hype in contrast to doing a little fact finding.

But you know how you Trumpers are - when facts are pointed out you yell "Conspiracy!"

:rotfl:

Last edited:

The Berean

I see you're working over time to substantiate your delusion :chuckle:

Do you anything of substance to say? I didn't even vote for Trump. I am curious as to why people did vote for Trump. Their reasons are diverse and interesting.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Their reasons are diverse and interesting.
Very diverse.
That's why it's been so puzzling for anyone trying to pinpoint "why".

Trump can sorta be seen as a "magic bullet".
One shot that could ping-pong and ricochet to an even wider target area.

Or, like using a shot gun shell instead of a 22.

fool

Hall of Fame
I voted for him because of his hair.
And he said "We're 20 trillion dollars in debt and we can't keep this up".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I prayed for President Trump to win the election. I also prayed that Hillary would lose the election. God answers prayers that are according to His will. I believe Hillary is an "Evil Jezebel" type of person. I also believe she would have provoked a war with Russia, sooner or later. She also would have continued to carry "The Obama Torch" in order to finish off this country. She would have doubled or tripled our debt. (Which is at twenty trillion dollars now.) She's a criminal that should be brought to justice. She makes Nixon look like Billy Graham. An added bonus is, we get to see how Liberal Democrats act when they lose an election.

1) Rioting!
2) Battling the Police!
3) Breaking store windows!
4) Bullying!
5) Starting fires!
6) Destroying Cars!
7) Blocking Freeways and streets!
8) Carrying offensive signs!
9) Acting like mental patients in a Psych ward!
10)ETC.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We know that they have no integrity. They were willing to vote for an obvious liar, thief, womanizer, and ignoramus for president in total disregard for the harm this would do to themselves and their fellow citizens. After that, does it really matter why they did it?

But we already know why. They were angry and wanted to punish the whole world for it by electing an ogre to the highest office in the land. And I don't personally find that particularly fascinating, or clever, or even unusual. Sadly, there have always been a great many of us who want to punish everyone else in the world when they're feeling put-upon, themselves. And there have always been that percentage of pigs and bullyboys among us that are ready, willing, and waiting for their chance to exploit that desire.

:chuckle:

PureX

I agree with everything you said. Except I feel that way towards Hillary voters and people wanting that succubus in office.
Then you are an idiot. Because although Hillary was a lousy candidate for president, she was not even remotely as bad a candidate as Trump.

ClimateSanity

We know that they have no integrity. They were willing to vote for an obvious liar, thief, womanizer, and ignoramus for president in total disregard for the harm this would do to themselves and their fellow citizens. After that, does it really matter why they did it? remotely as bad a candidate as Trump.

Can you defend any of the above claims?

I dispute he is a liar, theif, womanizer and ignoramus.

But let's assume he is all those things.

Is that the complete list of bad things a person can be? Take both Clinton's and LBJ. I would say take Obama, but the press completely hid all his foibles from site. Just take any politician really. Are there any of them pure character wise?
None are. I'm sure the only character that matters to you is how many progressive party lines they adhere to.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...I am curious as to why people did vote for Trump. Their reasons are diverse and interesting.

Very diverse.
That's why it's been so puzzling for anyone trying to pinpoint "why".

Trump can sorta be seen as a "magic bullet".
One shot that could ping-pong and ricochet to an even wider target area.

Or, like using a shot gun shell instead of a 22.

Trump was supported by some Libertarians, some democrats, some establishment republicans and even some who have the audacity to call themselves "Evangelical Christian".

Using your shot gun shell analogy: How is it possible for President Donald Trump to meet the political ideologies of such a diverse group of people?

i.e. At least one of these groups is going to be sold out by Trump, who do you think it will be?