Why cant anyone stop Israel?

beameup

Sorry, but won't click on a "link".
The video should be embedded in the post, but isn't.

Israel is a sovereign nation, defending itself from Islamist Terrorism.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I tried to watch the first one, but couldn't stop laughing. I kept thinking this must be what Jacob or Jake looks like.
Shalom.

I have not watched the video. However, my name is יַעֲקֹב, Jacob in English. My name is not Jake.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Lol, I saw where Patrick Jane was the one who used the slang "Jake" yesterday. You therefore confess by your deeds and actions that Patrick Jane is your teacher. :chuckle:
Shalom.

Jake is not slang. It can be a nickname, but I do not have a nickname. It can also be a person's name.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

Lol, I saw where Patrick Jane was the one who used the slang "Jake" yesterday. You therefore confess by your deeds and actions that Patrick Jane is your teacher. :chuckle:

I'd actually call him a bad influence, not a teacher. I have been granted repentance from this stupidity.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I was going for "dake" as a parallel to "jake" but this stupid ipad corrected it to "dakk" :dizzy:

I hate ipads

daqq

I'd actually call him a bad influence, not a teacher. I have been granted repentance from this stupidity.

That was the greater portion of the whole point: one whom you yourself despise has taught you to cast a stumbling block in front of others you also despise. You are therefore no different than "the world" and rather much closer to Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, (Rev 2:14). You should try being a "Truster" in the Word instead of the World and others who teach you to call names and poke fun at someone who has already told you that his name is Jacob and not Jake.