Why do some women want to abort their children?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I couldn't count on my hands and feet the amount of times you all do what you just did.

So do it already. Have a one on one debate against a Christian prolifer. You love to declare yourself right and everyone else as wrong. Show it. For someone such as yourself, this would be a gift for you.

The truth of the matter is ... you don't want to be pinned down on the issue ...:chicken:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
An interesting aspect to add to your thread would be ... why do men wish to have their unborn babies aborted? IMO, the most important emotional support and positive reinforcement an already emotional pregnant woman can have is that of her unborn baby's father.

Good point in all this.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I couldn't count on my hands and feet the amount of times you all do what you just did. I just showed you to be wrong on the very statement you just posted. In that petty head of yours, this is just you being a complete liar and hoping others will join you in it.

The truth of the matter is that a one on one debate will result in exactly the display of denial and childishness you just exhibited :rolleyes:

so put her on ignore :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I couldn't count on my hands and feet the amount of times you all do what you just did.
I always suspected that's how you counted. :plain:

I just showed you to be wrong on the very statement you just posted.
Who judged that you managed that? :think: It was you, wasn't it? Just a guess, mind you, but I'm betting you did that.

In that petty head of yours, this is just you being a complete liar and hoping others will join you in it.
Did you mean to type that out or did one of the voices get loose?

The truth of the matter is that a one on one debate will result in exactly the display of denial and childishness you just exhibited :rolleyes:
So you're in then? I mean, nothing to fear, right? Go to. Let's see how all this supposition sums when it's required to be channeled into reason.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you're in then? I mean, nothing to fear, right? Go to. Let's see how all this supposition sums when it's required to be channeled into reason.

Sigh ... so as expected, he refused the challenge. So much hot air, so little substance.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, she offered to take you apart and this is your creative way of running from the challenge like Jessie Owens to the tape. :plain:

He is not an advocate for the unborn. The focus of abortion should be protecting the life of the unborn. For him, it's a discussion of convenience that he uses as another excuse to bash women.

A productive discussion includes the fact that men and women are EQUALLY responsible for unplanned pregnancies and proactive ways to protect the unborn and support women during such a crucial time in their lives. Saying "just go have an abortion" is NOT supporting them. Dismissing the value of the unborn is a position that no true prolifer would ever take.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
He is not an advocate for the unborn. The focus of abortion should be protecting the life of the unborn. For him, it's a discussion of convenience that he uses as another excuse to bash women.

A productive discussion includes the fact that men and women are EQUALLY responsible for unplanned pregnancies and proactive ways to protect the unborn and support women during such a crucial time in their lives. Saying "just go have an abortion" is NOT supporting them. Dismissing the value of the unborn is a position that no true prolifer would ever take.

Chris Matthews should have asked Trump if the father should face any punishment too.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Chris Matthews should have asked Trump if the father should face any punishment too.

My reply wasn't in reference to Trump ... though you make a good point. ALL discussion about abortion should include the other person responsible for the pregnancy ... the father.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

If the fetus is an equal human life, than that makes the woman a murderer.

Your ridiculous standing is that it's a human life but not murder.

How convenient that women are not to be bashed :rolleyes:

You all are so disturbingly feminized in your philosophies that you can't even think straight on the subject, calling the logical people the idiots.
:nono:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If the fetus is an equal human life, than that makes the woman a murderer.

:duh:

Your ridiculous standing is that it's a human life but not murder.

No it's not ...though no one really expects you to be honest about the stance of others or consistent with your own POV.

It's a fact that because abortion is legal, women will not be charged with murder.
It's a fact that abortion is the INTENTIONAL killing of another human being who the current laws do not protect.
It's a fact that IF I were able to change the law, abortion would no longer be legal and anyone who performed the procedure, had the procedure done or assisted another person in having the procedure would be charged with murder.

How convenient that women are not to be bashed :rolleyes:

It depends on the situation and why. I speak out against anyone who has an abortion, advocates FOR abortion or aids another person with the abortion procedure. A man who supports (or bullies) the woman who is pregnant with his child is EQUALLY responsible should she have an abortion. Responsibility is a two way street.

You all are so disturbingly feminized in your philosophies that you can't even think straight on the subject, calling the logical people the idiots.
:nono:

Pro-abortion people are not logical. Some are truly brainwashed by people such as yourself.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No it's not ...though no one really expects you to be honest about the stance of others or consistent with your own POV.

You said earlier that you never said abortion was murder when I told you it's what you believed.

So
You're the dishonest one, always on that manipulative, slandering nonsense. You run your mouth and just wait for people like Town Heretic to take your side.

You and some others on here are unable to have these discussions because you all, at the bottom of it, have a internalized interest in protecting women.

ClimateSanity

By asking the question I did in the OP, I wasn't trying to use abortion to bash women. The baby is in the woman's body and she is intimately involved with it. I could not contemplate how a woman could knowingly do such a thing....so heartless and cruel. I was not trying to extrapolate this into something normative in the female psyche. Why didn't I mention the man's involvement? It wasn't on purpose. For better or worse, it's the woman's choice to make. I just find it barbaric that some women could be this way.

I guess some will say that if I find fault in a woman, I should give equal time to provide fault in a man.

Perhaps this is not going on with regard to reaction to the OP, but I sensed it could be.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You said earlier that you never said abortion was murder when I told you it's what you believed.

Because abortion is legal, no one aborting can currently be charged with murder. That is a comment about our LEGAL SYSTEM ... not whether or not it should be considered murder. Since I already stated clearly that I would support changing laws so that anyone aborting would be charged with murder, you are simply arguing for ... the sake of arguing.

So ... what about you? Would you support a law that would charge anyone participating in abortion with murder? That would include doctors, pregnant women and any father that participates in the abortion.