ECT Why don't you do it? Don't blame your unbelief on me

john w

Hall of Fame
I am not suggesting anything.

I am recommending that you take I Peter 2:24 KJV seriously, for it is God's word that says, "by whose stripes ye were healed"

Was God in error for having Peter write that?

Sophistry-He concludes that, since others do not agree with his interpretation of 1 Peter 2:24, those others do not "take I Peter 2:24 KJV seriously," and those others are accusing "God in error for having Peter write that."

That's deceit.

Physical healing in the atonement?

Isaiah 53:5 KJV
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

1 Peter 2:24 KJV
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.____

Mt. 18 KJV
16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Notice this was fulfilled approximately 2 years before the cross., to prove that the Lord Jesus was the promised Messiah, the Christ.

"And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee." Deut. 7:15 KJV

1 Peter 2:24 KJV is a reference to spiritual healing," bare our sins", of the soul.Physical healing in this dispensation is later,per Romans 8:22-25 KJV.

Why were the Apostles provided the gift of healing? We are told that Peter and Paul were gifted in this area.

The the Lord Jesus Christ healed, performed signs, wonders....i.e., to confirm that He was the Messiah, the Son of God, sent by the LORD God, as predicted by the OT prophecies:John 20:30-31 KJV,
John 5:36 KJV, John 10:37-38 KJV, John 14:11 KJV, John 15:25 KJV...

Acts 2:22 KJV:"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:"

The apostles did also, to authentic that their message was from God:

"Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds." 2 Cor. 12:12 KJV

"And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles." Acts 2:43 KJV

"God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will." Hebrews 2:4 KJV

Explaining:
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." John 14:12 KJV

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mk. 16:17-18 KJV

These signs were to follow, as a sign that confirmed the authenticity of the message they were to preach , that it was from the LORD God-the kingdom program.

All the people the Lord Jesus Christ healed died eventually. Correct? The atonement-"died for sins." By that "argument:, why do people get sick, if the atonement provided for the elimination of pyhsical diseases, the ones described in detail in the Holy Bible? Look at the healing of that time, i.e., complete healing/ no relapses, limbs "growing back", the dead raised, .....

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed." 1 Peter 1:24 KJV

"bare" here is the same word in Heb. 9:28 KJV:

"So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."

Both refer to the sacrifice of Christ for our sins, not at alll suggesting He died for all the believer's sicknesses, diseases, infirmities...

vs.
"whose shoes I am not worthy to bear:" Mt. 3:11 KJV=bearing shoes
"Blessed is the womb that bare thee,.." Luke 11:27 KJV
"And whosoever doth not bear his cross.." Luke 14:27 KJV
".. had the bag, and bare what was put therein." John 12:6 KJV
" I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now." John 16:12 KJV
"... to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:" Acts 9:15 KJV

"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ." Gal. 6:2 KJV

"We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves." Rom. 15:1

Today, how does a member of the body of Christ bear the infirmities of another member? Certainly, not in making any atonement-not by dying. Gal. 6:2 KJV-Thus, one "law of Christ" is the law of life for a member of the body, because of the d,b,r. We have no power to lay our lives down, and then take them up again. This "bear"/"bare" is the same one used in Matthew 8:17 KJV.

"Yet"

"When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses." Mt. 8:16-17 KJV

Again(previous post), the Is. 53:3 KJV passage was fulfilled prior to the cross.

"Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. " Is. 53:4-5 KJV

Words do matter. Notice:

"... yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

not,

"..and we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

i.e., not “therefore....so....because of this”.

The Lord Jesus Christ’s earthly ministry of healing had nothing to do with the atoning blood.

The second part of Isaiah 53:4 KJV is obviously speaking of the Lord Jesus Christ’s suffering:

"stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

"The Israelites/Jews considered anyone that was killed or sick as being “Smitten of God”.

"And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? " John 9:2 KJV

Galatians 3:!3 KJV:
"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:"

Again, the phrase “smitten of God” is a reference to the sufferings of our Lord.

Had the first part of Isaiah 53:4 KJV be a reference to the the sufferings of the Savior, you would need no word of contrast("yet"), i.e., the Holy Spirit, who does not carelessly use words, would have used the word “and”- “therefore”, “so”, “because of this”....... But, no, the word “yet” is used , to demonstrate/emphasize/ a contrast between the first and second parts of the verse.

That is, He healed all our diseseases, He beared all our sorrows...., and yet, despite all of this, we, the Jews, considered Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted.

That is, the Christ, the Messiah,did all these great works, but we still considered,"esteemed" Him. "cursed."

Thus, not only does Matthew 8:16-17 KJV place the fulfillment of Isaiah 53:4 KJV during the Lord Jesus Christ’s earthly ministry, prior to the cross, the specific words employed in Isaiah 53:4 KJV demonstrates/indicates the contrast between the 2 parts of the Is. 53:4 KJV verse. Thus, Isaiah 53:4 KJV is not a reference to physical healing as part of the blood atonement. Verses 1-4a speak of the Lord Jesus Christ’s walk on the earth, and then, with the specific word "yet", in the second half of 53:4 KJV, the emphasis changes/turns(contrast) towards His suffering, His death and His glorious kingdom.

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." Is. 53:5 KJV

Isaiah 53:5 KJV - “healing is for today” as being part of the atonement??????.

By ignoring "what follows", many/most(?) miss to what "healing" is being referred.

Ask yourself: What are the Israelites (the target audience of Isaiah--chapter 52:1-12 KJV)... healed of?

Their “transgressions” (sins)and “iniquities” (depravities, perversities). It does not say " diseases, sicknesses, physical ailments...."

Per the previous post, 1 Peter 2:24 KJV is often cited as evidence for our physical healing. No, by reading that which precedes 1 Peter 2:24 KJV, i.e., verses 21-23,the evidence speaks of being healed of sin, and of being made righteous-"spiritual healing/wholeness":

"For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed." 1 Peter 2:21-24 KJV

Thus, the passage about the cleansing of sins, and not a reference to any physical healing.

I know, I know...Boo, John W....God does not change....!!!

"Charismatics:" Away with John W......Give us Barabbas!!!

Cricket. Cricket

oatmeal

Sophistry-He concludes that, since others do not agree with his interpretation of 1 Peter 2:24, those others do not "take I Peter 2:24 KJV seriously," and those others are accusing "God in error for having Peter write that."

That's deceit.

Physical healing in the atonement?

Isaiah 53:5 KJV
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

1 Peter 2:24 KJV
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.____

Mt. 18 KJV
16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Notice this was fulfilled approximately 2 years before the cross., to prove that the Lord Jesus was the promised Messiah, the Christ.

"And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee." Deut. 7:15 KJV

1 Peter 2:24 KJV is a reference to spiritual healing," bare our sins", of the soul.Physical healing in this dispensation is later,per Romans 8:22-25 KJV.

Why were the Apostles provided the gift of healing? We are told that Peter and Paul were gifted in this area.

The the Lord Jesus Christ healed, performed signs, wonders....i.e., to confirm that He was the Messiah, the Son of God, sent by the LORD God, as predicted by the OT prophecies:John 20:30-31 KJV,
John 5:36 KJV, John 10:37-38 KJV, John 14:11 KJV, John 15:25 KJV...

Acts 2:22 KJV:"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:"

The apostles did also, to authentic that their message was from God:

"Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds." 2 Cor. 12:12 KJV

"And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles." Acts 2:43 KJV

"God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will." Hebrews 2:4 KJV

Explaining:
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." John 14:12 KJV

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mk. 16:17-18 KJV

These signs were to follow, as a sign that confirmed the authenticity of the message they were to preach , that it was from the LORD God-the kingdom program.

All the people the Lord Jesus Christ healed died eventually. Correct? The atonement-"died for sins." By that "argument:, why do people get sick, if the atonement provided for the elimination of pyhsical diseases, the ones described in detail in the Holy Bible? Look at the healing of that time, i.e., complete healing/ no relapses, limbs "growing back", the dead raised, .....

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed." 1 Peter 1:24 KJV

"bare" here is the same word in Heb. 9:28 KJV:

"So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."

Both refer to the sacrifice of Christ for our sins, not at alll suggesting He died for all the believer's sicknesses, diseases, infirmities...

vs.
"whose shoes I am not worthy to bear:" Mt. 3:11 KJV=bearing shoes
"Blessed is the womb that bare thee,.." Luke 11:27 KJV
"And whosoever doth not bear his cross.." Luke 14:27 KJV
".. had the bag, and bare what was put therein." John 12:6 KJV
" I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now." John 16:12 KJV
"... to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:" Acts 9:15 KJV

"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ." Gal. 6:2 KJV

"We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves." Rom. 15:1

Today, how does a member of the body of Christ bear the infirmities of another member? Certainly, not in making any atonement-not by dying. Gal. 6:2 KJV-Thus, one "law of Christ" is the law of life for a member of the body, because of the d,b,r. We have no power to lay our lives down, and then take them up again. This "bear"/"bare" is the same one used in Matthew 8:17 KJV.

"Yet"

"When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses." Mt. 8:16-17 KJV

Again(previous post), the Is. 53:3 KJV passage was fulfilled prior to the cross.

"Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. " Is. 53:4-5 KJV

Words do matter. Notice:

"... yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

not,

"..and we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

i.e., not “therefore....so....because of this”.

The Lord Jesus Christ’s earthly ministry of healing had nothing to do with the atoning blood.

The second part of Isaiah 53:4 KJV is obviously speaking of the Lord Jesus Christ’s suffering:

"stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

"The Israelites/Jews considered anyone that was killed or sick as being “Smitten of God”.

"And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? " John 9:2 KJV

Galatians 3:!3 KJV:
"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:"

Again, the phrase “smitten of God” is a reference to the sufferings of our Lord.

Had the first part of Isaiah 53:4 KJV be a reference to the the sufferings of the Savior, you would need no word of contrast("yet"), i.e., the Holy Spirit, who does not carelessly use words, would have used the word “and”- “therefore”, “so”, “because of this”....... But, no, the word “yet” is used , to demonstrate/emphasize/ a contrast between the first and second parts of the verse.

That is, He healed all our diseseases, He beared all our sorrows...., and yet, despite all of this, we, the Jews, considered Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted.

That is, the Christ, the Messiah,did all these great works, but we still considered,"esteemed" Him. "cursed."

Thus, not only does Matthew 8:16-17 KJV place the fulfillment of Isaiah 53:4 KJV during the Lord Jesus Christ’s earthly ministry, prior to the cross, the specific words employed in Isaiah 53:4 KJV demonstrates/indicates the contrast between the 2 parts of the Is. 53:4 KJV verse. Thus, Isaiah 53:4 KJV is not a reference to physical healing as part of the blood atonement. Verses 1-4a speak of the Lord Jesus Christ’s walk on the earth, and then, with the specific word "yet", in the second half of 53:4 KJV, the emphasis changes/turns(contrast) towards His suffering, His death and His glorious kingdom.

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." Is. 53:5 KJV

Isaiah 53:5 KJV - “healing is for today” as being part of the atonement??????.

By ignoring "what follows", many/most(?) miss to what "healing" is being referred.

Ask yourself: What are the Israelites (the target audience of Isaiah--chapter 52:1-12 KJV)... healed of?

Their “transgressions” (sins)and “iniquities” (depravities, perversities). It does not say " diseases, sicknesses, physical ailments...."

Per the previous post, 1 Peter 2:24 KJV is often cited as evidence for our physical healing. No, by reading that which precedes 1 Peter 2:24 KJV, i.e., verses 21-23,the evidence speaks of being healed of sin, and of being made righteous-"spiritual healing/wholeness":

"For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed." 1 Peter 2:21-24 KJV

Thus, the passage about the cleansing of sins, and not a reference to any physical healing.

I know, I know...Boo, John W....God does not change....!!!

"Charismatics:" Away with John W......Give us Barabbas!!!

Cricket. Cricket

There is a difference between forgiving sins and healing people from sickness.

Have you not read Mark 2:2-12?

2 And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached the word unto them.

3 And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four.

4 And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.

5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.

6 But there was certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,

7 Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?

8 And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?

9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?

10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)

11 I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.

12 And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.

Jesus forgave first, then healed him.

So, you choose not to believe I Peter 2:24?

It is true whether you believe it or not.

God said it, that settles it, I, for one, believe it.

john w

Hall of Fame
So, you choose not to believe I Peter 2:24

Deceit. Satanism. I reject your "interpretation," you vile deceiver.

So, you choose not to believe the bible?

See how that works?

The bible is true, whether you believe it or not.

My interpretation is true, whether you believe it, or not.

See how that works?

Why don't you believe the bible?

I just "one upped" you.

No, your interpretation of what God said settles it, and your belief settles it, in your satanic mind. And your interpretation that the Lord Jesus Christ is not God settles it. But your belief, interpretation, makes nothing true. Belief/your interpretation, are independent.

Which explains why you are going to hell.

And this deceiver did not even read/study what I wrote, spamming his "response" before the "ink on my post had dried."(05:55 PM ...6:02 PM).

andyc

So, you choose not to believe I Peter 2:24?

By his stripes we are healed. Fact.
The fact that it was stated as fulfilled in Matthews gospel, doesn't mean that healing was fulfilled in the past tense, but that healing itself fulfills what Isaiah said, and therefore prophecy is fulfilled.
Prophecy was fulfilled when Jesus spoke in parables, but that didn't mean that he then ceased to speak in parables. Only that the prophecy was fulfilled, speaking in parables was not.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Explaining:

The Kingdom program continues to this very day.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mar 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Mar 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

God is raising up a new Mother for Israel who are their children who will be born at the end of this age.

They are all under the same covenant which is in force now.

Read Isaiah ch 49.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

See how that works?

See how that works?

I just "one upped" you.

No, your interpretation of what God said settles it, and your belief settles it, in your satanic mind. And your interpretation that the Lord Jesus Christ is not God settles it. But your belief, interpretation, makes nothing true. Belief/your interpretation, are independent.

And this deceiver did not even read/study what I wrote, spamming his "response" before the "ink on my post had dried."(05:55 PM ...6:02 PM).

Mat 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
Mat 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
Mat 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Mat 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Mat 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
Mat 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
Mat 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Mat 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Lev. 7 KJV

1 Likewise this is the law of the trespass offering: it is most holy. 2 In the place where they kill the burnt offering shall they kill the trespass offering: and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle round about upon the altar. 3 And he shall offer of it all the fat thereof; the rump, and the fat that covereth the inwards, 4 and the two kidneys, and the fat that is on them, which is by the flanks, and the caul that is above the liver, with the kidneys, it shall he take away: 5 and the priest shall burn them upon the altar for an offering made by fire unto the Lord: it is a trespass offering. 6 Every male among the priests shall eat thereof: it shall be eaten in the holy place: it is most holy. 7 As the sin offering is, so is the trespass offering: there is one law for them: the priest that maketh atonement therewith shall have it. 8 And the priest that offereth any man’s burnt offering, even the priest shall have to himself the skin of the burnt offering which he hath offered. 9 And all the meat offering that is baken in the oven, and all that is dressed in the fryingpan, and in the pan, shall be the priest’s that offereth it. 10 And every meat offering, mingled with oil, and dry, shall all the sons of Aaron have, one as much as another.

11 And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which he shall offer unto the Lord. 12 If he offer it for a thanksgiving, then he shall offer with the sacrifice of thanksgiving unleavened cakes mingled with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and cakes mingled with oil, of fine flour, fried. 13 Besides the cakes, he shall offer for his offering leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offerings. 14 And of it he shall offer one out of the whole oblation for an heave offering unto the Lord, and it shall be the priest’s that sprinkleth the blood of the peace offerings. 15 And the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day that it is offered; he shall not leave any of it until the morning. 16 But if the sacrifice of his offering be a vow, or a voluntary offering, it shall be eaten the same day that he offereth his sacrifice: and on the morrow also the remainder of it shall be eaten: 17 but the remainder of the flesh of the sacrifice on the third day shall be burnt with fire. 18 And if any of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed unto him that offereth it: it shall be an abomination, and the soul that eateth of it shall bear his iniquity. 19 And the flesh that toucheth any unclean thing shall not be eaten; it shall be burnt with fire: and as for the flesh, all that be clean shall eat thereof. 20 But the soul that eateth of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, that pertain unto the Lord, having his uncleanness upon him, even that soul shall be cut off from his people. 21 Moreover the soul that shall touch any unclean thing, as the uncleanness of man, or any unclean beast, or any abominable unclean thing, and eat of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which pertain unto the Lord, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.

22 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 23 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Ye shall eat no manner of fat, of ox, or of sheep, or of goat. 24 And the fat of the beast that dieth of itself, and the fat of that which is torn with beasts, may be used in any other use: but ye shall in no wise eat of it. 25 For whosoever eateth the fat of the beast, of which men offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord, even the soul that eateth it shall be cut off from his people. 26 Moreover ye shall eat no manner of blood, whether it be of fowl or of beast, in any of your dwellings. 27 Whatsoever soul it be that eateth any manner of blood, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.

28 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 29 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, He that offereth the sacrifice of his peace offerings unto the Lord shall bring his oblation unto the Lord of the sacrifice of his peace offerings. 30 His own hands shall bring the offerings of the Lord made by fire, the fat with the breast, it shall he bring, that the breast may be waved for a wave offering before the Lord. 31 And the priest shall burn the fat upon the altar: but the breast shall be Aaron’s and his sons’. 32 And the right shoulder shall ye give unto the priest for an heave offering of the sacrifices of your peace offerings. 33 He among the sons of Aaron, that offereth the blood of the peace offerings, and the fat, shall have the right shoulder for his part. 34 For the wave breast and the heave shoulder have I taken of the children of Israel from off the sacrifices of their peace offerings, and have given them unto Aaron the priest and unto his sons by a statute for ever from among the children of Israel.

35 This is the portion of the anointing of Aaron, and of the anointing of his sons, out of the offerings of the Lord made by fire, in the day when he presented them to minister unto the Lord in the priest’s office; 36 which the Lord commanded to be given them of the children of Israel, in the day that he anointed them, by a statute for ever throughout their generations. 37 This is the law of the burnt offering, of the meat offering, and of the sin offering, and of the trespass offering, and of the consecrations, and of the sacrifice of the peace offerings; 38 which the Lord commanded Moses in mount Sinai, in the day that he commanded the children of Israel to offer their oblations unto the Lord, in the wilderness of Sinai.

So there-I posted as much irrelevant scripture, as you did.

Get saved.

oatmeal

See how that works?

See how that works?

I just "one upped" you.

Well, you evidently did not like Mark 2 that clearly demonstrated that your interpretation of I Peter 2:24 is nothing but guesswork.

As is all your opinions.

If you ever discover that scripture, not your opinions are true, then you will really learn some scripture

Until then, you are but a thorn in the flesh

You haven't a clue on this and many other topics you think you are addressing.

John 5:39

DAN P

There is a difference between believing God can heal, and believing God has healed. Then there is doubt and unbelief counter balancing faith.
Faith can be tested as well. Those who believe they are healed only for a minute, a weak, or month, didn't really know in their heart they were healed. Faith is a fight at times, and you need faith filled people around you. Not people like you.

Hi and are you avoiding Isa 53:5 , Oats ?? And many see and hear that the reason that they could not be HEALED , is that they had a Secret Sin that was not confessed and blame that person for a Lack of Faith , and that is how that works in the real world !!::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

oatmeal

The fact that it was stated as fulfilled in Matthews gospel, doesn't mean that healing was fulfilled in the past tense, but that healing itself fulfills what Isaiah said, and therefore prophecy is fulfilled.
Prophecy was fulfilled when Jesus spoke in parables, but that didn't mean that he then ceased to speak in parables. Only that the prophecy was fulfilled, speaking in parables was not.

Why don't you read the context of my post and reread my post?

oatmeal

Hi and are you avoiding Isa 53:5 , Oats ?? And many see and hear that the reason that they could not be HEALED , is that they had a Secret Sin that was not confessed and blame that person for a Lack of Faith , and that is how that works in the real world !!::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

excuse me?

I am not avoiding it.

Isaiah 53:5 was the truth before Jesus received those stripes by which we were healed.

You simply have not been taught scripture accurately

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, you evidently did not like Mark 2 that clearly demonstrated that your interpretation of I Peter 2:24 is nothing but guesswork.

As is all your opinions.

If you ever discover that scripture, not your opinions are true, then you will really learn some scripture

Until then, you are but a thorn in the flesh

You haven't a clue on this and many other topics you think you are addressing.

John 5:39
So, you evidently choose not to believe the bible? If you read the bible, that clearly demonstrated that your interpretation of 1 Peter 2:24 KJV is nothing but guesswork.

As is all your satanic opinions.

You did not like Genesis-Revelation?If you ever discover that scripture, not your opinions are true, then you will really learn some scripture.

Fun! See how that works?

oatmeal

So, you evidently choose not to believe the bible? If you read the bible, that clearly demonstrated that your interpretation of 1 Peter 2:24 KJV is nothing but guesswork.

As is all your satanic opinions.

You did not like Genesis-Revelation?If you ever discover that scripture, not your opinions are true, then you will really learn some scripture.

Fun! See how that works?

Too bad you did not realize the valuable lesson I taught you about the difference between forgiving sins and healing.

Evidently, your theology would hinder rather than help in someone's healing or recovery.

III John 1:2

Tell's us that our health and prosperity is tops on God's desires for us.

Evidently, you don't think so.

Cross Reference

Paul had a thorn in the flesh, administered by God. Had he been as Jesus Christ, "full of Grace and Truth", there would have been no reason for him to have it and for the reasons God allowed it. What was the difference between Paul and Jesus that Paul 'required' such a limitation placed upon him? Now, apply the same reasoning for why the Holy Spirit does so and in the same way with all Christians, especially those He "Knows", those who have abandoned their lives to Him as Paul demonstrated by his life?

john w

Hall of Fame
Too bad you did not realize the valuable lesson I taught you about the difference between forgiving sins and healing.

Evidently, your theology would hinder rather than help in someone's healing or recovery.

III John 1:2

Tell's us that our health and prosperity is tops on God's desires for us.

Too bad you did not realize the valuable lesson I taught you about the difference between being lost, and saved, which is why you satanically "post" your "doctrine" re. healing

Evidently, your theology sends people to hell.

The bible tells you that selling all you have is tops on God's desires for you.

Do it.

See how that works, clown, fraud?

oatmeal

Too bad you did not realize the valuable lesson I taught you about the difference between being lost, and saved, which is why you satanically "post" your "doctrine" re. healing

Evidently, your theology sends people to hell.

The bible tells you that selling all you have is tops on God's desires for you.

Do it.

See how that works, clown, fraud?

You are a special person.

Evidently your attention span needs some help.

This thread is not about you or your twisted views of scripture.

If you wish to post on other subjects you could start your own thread.

Or will I have to start one for you. Do you have a special hat you have to wear when your mommy makes you take a time out?

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a special person.

Evidently your attention span needs some help.

This thread is not about you or your twisted views of scripture.

If you wish to post on other subjects you could start your own thread.

Or will I have to start one for you. Do you have a special hat you have to wear when your mommy makes you take a time out?

You are a lost/blind person.

Evidently you're needing help getting saved.

This thread is not about you or your twisted views of scripture, or your father, the devil.

If you wish to post on other subjects related to satan, as you do, you could start your own thread.

Or will I have to show you the door, so you can continue your satanism elsewhere? Do you have a clown hat/pointed ears you have to wear when your father the devil scolds you, for not telling more lies?

Fun!