Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
The law of the land in the USA does not put people in jail for homosexuality or abortion.

Why aren't you saying people who commit adultery should be put to death?

Shouldn't those who orchestrate the death of innocent human beings be put to death?
Again, the Bible doesn't say to put to death a person for killing an unborn baby.

It isn't against the law in the USA.

I think it should be against the law but it isn't.

The USA will not ever make homosexuality against the law, to think that it could be is just ridiculous. Again, why don't you fight for adultery being a crime punishable by jail or death? It was a death sentence in the Old Testament times.

Hence the legalization of homosexuality and abortion.

That's right.

orchestrate: to arrange or manipulate, especially by means of clever or thorough planning or maneuvering:

My reference was not only to those that promote the abortion on demand movement, but to homosexuals who indoctrinate children to the ways of homosexuality.
Thoughts on Matthew 18;6? It involves the indoctrination of children to the ways of homosexuality.

It is a shameful thing what many parents do to promote the many perverted sexual sins.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
you planning to vote for him?

was that you in the pretty dress applauding for him?

I thought for sure after openly homosexual/homosexual activist Peter Thiel gave that speech against traditional family values that received a standing ovation at the Republican National Convention that rainbow flag waver Donald Trump would as least put him in charge of ...ahem...the little boys room at the White House (they likez em young), but it appears that Thhhiel has other interests.

Hmmmm what a coincidence, Peter Thiel is a Ron Paul libertarian...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

The law of the land in the USA does not put people in jail for homosexuality or abortion.

I'm well aware that abortion and homosexuality are legal in the US. Hey, maybe I should start a thread entitled "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"

Why aren't you saying people who commit adultery should be put to death?

"The law of the land" says that it's perfectly acceptable for a husband to cheat on his wife or a wife on her husband, thus destroying the nucleus of society, the traditional family.

I know that this will upset you, but along with the recriminalization of homosexuality and abortion, adultery should be recriminalized too. Of course a nation can't pass laws that the vast majority of it's citizens are against, hence the need to change it's culture to embrace God's Word once again

The USA will not ever make homosexuality against the law, to think that it could be is just ridiculous.

With your permission, I'll continue this "ridiculous" thread even though I know that it's be extremely hard on you.

Thanks for stopping by though.

God's Truth

I'm well aware that abortion and homosexuality are legal in the US. Hey, maybe I should start a thread entitled "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"

"The law of the land" says that it's perfectly acceptable for a husband to cheat on his wife or a wife on her husband, thus destroying the nucleus of society, the traditional family.

I know that this will upset you, but along with the recriminalization of homosexuality and abortion, adultery should be recriminalized too. Of course a nation can't pass laws that the vast majority of it's citizens are against, hence the need to change it's culture to embrace God's Word once again

Too bad those things can't still be illegal.

With your permission, I'll continue this "ridiculous" thread even though I know that it's be extremely hard on you.

Thanks for stopping by though. [/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

It was nice discussing with you. Didn't mean to get too tough.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With the Coronavirus claiming fatalities here in the US, I was wondering if homosexuals, who have a weakened immune system due to HIV, are scared that yet another disease/virus is going to cut their life short. Since COPD is a main factor in the fatalities thus far...

People living with HIV diagnosed with COPD 12 years younger than HIV-negative people

People in Ontario living with HIV had a 34 per cent higher incidence rate of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and were diagnosed with the disease about 12 years younger than HIV-negative individuals, according to a study led by researchers at St. Michael's Hospital of Unity Health Toronto and ICES.

Researchers analyzed incidences of COPD among adults 35 years and older who were living with and without HIV between 1996 and 2015 in Ontario - where over 40 per cent of Canadians living with HIV reside.

People with HIV were diagnosed with COPD at a mean age of 50 years old compared with 62 for HIV-negative individuals.

Read more: https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2020-02/smh-plw021320.php

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In "homosexual culture" news:
I see that they're opening up the bathhouses again in San Franswishco. Something about HIV/AIDS not being a threat with the invention of Truvada. I have mixed feelings on this. On one hand these poor lost souls don't realize that they can't fool God and that they will die at an early age from one of the many STD's that homosexuals disproportionately contract. On the other hand, if it keeps them away from scouting recruits at McDonald's Playlands and elementary school playgrounds during recess...​

Mandelman bringing bathhouses back to The City

New ordinance would amend health code restrictions imposed in 1980s
https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/gay-...w-legislation/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh wow, you think "God's Truth" is another incarnation of Wizard of Oz?!

Wiz never needed a sock account to pull your posts to pieces aCW. You were pwned time and time again.

Thoughts on the 'gay' bathhouses opening up after all of the deaths homosexuality has caused these years being closed in San Fransicko?

Do you think that the dens of male prostitution will have someone at the door asking "Did you take your Truvada today?" or if they'll go with that "buyer beware" policy that L/libertarians love so much?

Arthur Brain

Thoughts on the 'gay' bathhouses opening up after all of the deaths homosexuality has caused these years being closed in San Fransicko?

Do you think that the dens of male prostitution will have someone at the door asking "Did you take your Truvada today?" or if they'll go with that "buyer beware" policy that L/libertarians love so much?

Um, yeah, that had absolutely nothing to do with your bizarre little obsession with a poster here who had no need for sock accounts to dismantle your lunacy at any given opportunity.

Nine years you've been at this and I don't have a fixation with gay men like you do or the pathological need to imagine that several posters who oppose your bonkers posits are all one and the same....

Get a new hobby.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh wow, you think "God's Truth" is another incarnation of Wizard of Oz?!

Wiz never needed a sock account to pull your posts to pieces aCW. You were pwned time and time again.

Indeed. Wiz is too honest to rely on sock or multiple user accounts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's an interesting article for those Trump lemmings to read that use the Mexico City Policy in their argument that Trump is really anti abortion.

Feb. 24, 2020
Loopholes in Trump’s foreign aid policy banning abortion funding must be closed

Under current regulations, U.S. organizations involved in promoting abortion can still receive grant money to facilitate abortion work in foreign countries.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lo...must-be-closed

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nine years you've been at this and I don't have a fixation with gay men like you do or the pathological need to imagine that several posters who oppose your bonkers posits are all one and the same....

Wow, it's been 9 years since the first "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!" thread?

How many homosexuals have died from sexually transmitted diseases/HIV-AIDS and "opportunistic infections" in those 9 years?

How many homosexuals have been murdered by other homosexuals, taken their own lives or died from drug overdoses or alcohol poisoning in those 9 years?

How many children have been indoctrinated to the ways of homosexuality/transgenderism and had their young lives ruined during those 9 years?

How many people who identify as Christian have been fooled into believing that they can support homosexual causes and still not have their salvation jeopardized during those 9 years?

How many of society's invaluable institutions have been permeated by the LGBT movement and hence destroyed in those past 9 years?

There's a reason the LGBT movement is called "a culture of death".

eider

Get a new hobby.
Nine years !!!!
I wonder what feeds such a mania?

I wonder what a psychologist would think of it? Or even a psychiatrist?
There's gotta be something driving such a manic fear of gays, freedom of sexual identity and same-sex relationships.

Very strange......:dizzy:

eider

How many homosexuals have died from sexually transmitted diseases/HIV-AIDS and "opportunistic infections" in those 9 years?

In 9 years? Hmmmmm....... changing the question, I wonder how many gun deaths have occurred in that time in the USA?
What's the math on that....... Ummmmm 9 x 365 x 80? = 262800
Wow! Is that more gun deaths than in all US wars since about 1965 ish?

How many HIV deaths have there been, and how many of those were gays?

Just thinkin' .... is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.