Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Ex-Player Claims “98% of the Women In The WNBA Are Gay”—And They Bully Straight Players

Bullying that no one else in the WNBA experienced or witnessed.

And how do you know this to be true?

Bullying that Wiggins never reported during her eight year career where she played for 4 different franchises. Bullying that was never mentioned to any coach or team administrator. Never mention to any reporter.

When you're out numbered 98-2, people have a tendency to remain quiet on injustices that are taking place. Also remember that the WNBA is an extremely pro homosexual league and that ruffling the feathers of the 'gaystapo' can be career ending.

GettyImages-543494866.0.0.jpg

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/jkh.../image/49988281/GettyImages-543494866.0.0.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So there can be "responsible conversations" when it comes to adult-child sex?

If there are not then you are the most irresponsible person on the planet. Have you turned yourself into the police yet?

While Kit the Coyote's LGBTQ handlers obviously told him not to touch his "responsible pedophile" comments with the proverbial 10 foot pole, I'd like to pursue it since the term was used in several posts.

Would leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell's letter to the editor where he stated that some children as young as 9 years old enjoy having sex with adults be considered a "responsible conversation" about pedophilia Kit?

Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

http://matthewhopkinsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

If leading UK homosexual activist Peter the pedophile Tatchell is "responsibly" talking about adults having sex with 9 year olds (i.e. child rape), would it be "irresponsible" for the protective dad of that 9 year old to teach Peter the pedophile or other child rapists to keep their filthy hands off of children?

th

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.FjIKBvHuEmkMHMKH_VamTwAAAA&pid=Api

Kit the Coyote

Then there's Jennings working? relationship with Larry Kramer at ACT UP! in the early years.

“In those instances where children do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else, I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it, either because of a natural curiosity that will or will not develop along these lines, or because he or she is homosexual and innately knows it. This is far from “recruitment."
-Larry Kramer, founder of ACT UP!, who worked alongside Kevin Jennings.

Ahh guilt by association round 2 and it is actually a little stronger than the Hay one, you should have led with this but it still boils down to guilt by association.

Admire Jefferson for his greatest contribution: Establishing (as seen in the Declaration of Independence) that man's rights come from God.

While the lies about Jefferson being an adulterer are just that, I'm surprised that you didn't embrace him even if they were true, cuz you sure enjoyed talking about a bisexual woman who was an adulterer several posts back.

Take that "review" even further and learn that Jefferson didn't have a sexual relationship with Sally Hemmings.

Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings: The Search for Truth

I'm guessing the author wrote this article before the DNA studies that proved that at least one of Hemming's children is descended from a male of the Jefferson line. That line has a rare genetic marker that confirmed this. So either Jefferson or one of his blood male relatives was the father.

But hey if it wasn't him all the better from my viewpoint.

That makes two LGBTQ icons that you'd never heard of before this thread: Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings and Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay. You've learned a lot about Hay and his ties to NAMBLA and pedophilia/pederasty, now you're going to learn a helluva lot about Kevin Jennings.

Is any of the rest NOT guilt by association?

Kit the Coyote

why would ANYONE sit down with you?

To be fair, he was answering a hypothetical I put to him. Couldn't bring himself to say if you going to have sex anyway please at least use a condom but he covers the same ground with "Be Careful".

But this has started me thinking. We have a definition of terms problem here, while most of us will recognize that homosexuality is currently legal and accepted by a large segment of society. But to CW anything that depicts LGBT folks in a positive light is evil. So when he talks about indoctrinating, abuse, etc. of young people he includes things that many would consider acceptable diversity and comprehensive sex education. Same reason he can't accept that there are successful, happy LGBT folks who aren't abusing children.

It doesn't matter to him that there is no direct link to Jennings and NAMBLA as far as he is concerned, the fact that he does sex education and diversity education is the same thing as pedophilia.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then there's Jennings working? relationship with Larry Kramer at ACT UP! in the early years.

“In those instances where children do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else, I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it, either because of a natural curiosity that will or will not develop along these lines, or because he or she is homosexual and innately knows it. This is far from “recruitment."

Ahh guilt by association round 2 and it is actually a little stronger than the Hay one, you should have led with this but it still boils down to guilt by association.

I mentioned it earlier. I haven't run across others pointing out the Jennings-Kramer pedophile connection.

In any event, pedophiles of a feather flock together.

That makes two LGBTQ icons that you'd never heard of before this thread: Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings and Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay. You've learned a lot about Hay and his ties to NAMBLA and pedophilia/pederasty, now you're going to learn a helluva lot about Kevin Jennings.

Is any of the rest NOT guilt by association?

I haven't done enough research to see if Jennings employs any convicted child rapists or open promoters of "man-boy love" at GLSEN, but the internet is a wonderful place to research such things.

In any event, it's been established that you don't think that someone who is "inspired" by a promoter of adult-child sex or works along side one who does as well is no big thing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Would leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell's letter to the editor where he stated that some children as young as 9 years old enjoy having sex with adults be considered a "responsible conversation" about pedophilia Kit?

(Has anyone else noticed that Kit the Coyote is shying away from talking about "responsible conversations" by pedophiles?)

How about Kevin Jennings "associate" at ACT UP! Larry Kramer, who stated

Is that "responsible conversation" by pedophiles Kit?

larry-kramer.jpg

https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/larry-kramer.jpg

(Oh look, they're giving a pedophile an award).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Here's how I'd handle the conversation between me and Brewster: I'd sit down with him and patiently listen to his story about how he, like the vast majority of people with same sex desires, was molested as a child. After Brewster understood that he wasn't "born that way", I'd let him know that many people, youth included, have sought professional psychiatric and spiritual counseling to understand and often times overcome their same sex desires.

Originally Posted by MrDante
why would ANYONE sit down with you?

To be fair, he was answering a hypothetical I put to him. Couldn't bring himself to say if you going to have sex anyway please at least use a condom but he covers the same ground with "Be Careful".

But this has started me thinking. We have a definition of terms problem here, while most of us will recognize that homosexuality is currently legal and accepted by a large segment of society. But to CW anything that depicts LGBT folks in a positive light is evil. So when he talks about indoctrinating, abuse, etc. of young people he includes things that many would consider acceptable diversity and comprehensive sex education. Same reason he can't accept that there are successful, happy LGBT folks who aren't abusing children.

It doesn't matter to him that there is no direct link to Jennings and NAMBLA as far as he is concerned, the fact that he does sex education and diversity education is the same thing as pedophilia.

I would love to go over Linda Harvey's "12 Ways Homosexual Adults Endanger Children" again.

https://barbwire.com/twelve-ways-homosexual-adults-endanger-children/

As I recall, you changed the subject to something other than child molestation/indoctrination before we got too far into Harvey's article.

In any event, as we've seen with the Dear Uncle Art/Dear Uncle Kit scenarios that I presented: proud and unrepentant homosexuals (in the case of you and Arthur, one alleged straight guy and one alleged bisexual who defend homosexuality) won't tell children that homosexuality is wrong, be it from physical, psychological or spiritual perspectives.

TERRYDJDAN.jpg

http://lordoftheflies.org/img/TERRYDJDAN.jpg

Last edited:

Kit the Coyote

I haven't done enough research to see if Jennings employs any convicted child rapists or open promoters of "man-boy love" at GLSEN, but the internet is a wonderful place to research such things.

In any event, it's been established that you don't think that someone who is "inspired" by a promoter of adult-child sex or works alongside one who does as well is no big thing.

I think a person's actions speak more about them than their associations yes. You are a member of a political board where they talk about subjecting children to the death penalty, are you a child murder?

Kit the Coyote

(Has anyone else noticed that Kit the Coyote is shying away from talking about "responsible conversations" by pedophiles?)

It is your strawman I am not obligated to provide you straw. I have provided you an example of a responsible discussion of child rape if you disagree with it why have you not turned yourself into the police yet?

No, and you are going to get that answer from me on an example like this because I feel that it is not good for a person to enter into sexual relations before a certain age even if they are willingly seeking that relationship. Thus, in my opinion, it is not a responsible discussion.

The full paragraph of this quote he makes it clear that this is not talking about unwilling victims but just that he thinks that young males seeking such relationships might find them beneficial. Again an opinion I do not agree with. Beyond that, I can't say more about it without knowing the full context.

From the little, I know of Kramer he likes to stir things up and I suspect he expresses an opinion like this more to get people like you to blow your top over it than any actual desire to promote underage sex.

Kit the Coyote

In any event, as we've seen with the Dear Uncle Art/Dear Uncle Kit scenarios that I presented: proud and unrepentant homosexuals (in the case of you and Arthur, one alleged straight guy and one alleged bisexual who defend homosexuality) won't tell children that homosexuality is wrong, be it from physical, psychological or spiritual perspectives.

So thanks for pretty much confirming my observation.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

In any event, it's been established that you don't think that someone who is "inspired" by a promoter of adult-child sex or works alongside one who does as well is no big thing.

I think a person's actions speak more about them than their associations yes...

Thank you for at least agreeing that if someone is "inspired" by a child rapist to get into activism where the indoctrination of children is involved, as well as closely working with someone who openly promotes man-boy sex, that the inspiration and close association can show why that person took the actions that he did in the days, months and years to come.

I'll be showing what "actions" child indoctrinator and pervert Kevin Jennings took when I focus solely on him and the organization that he founded: GLSEN.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It is your strawman I am not obligated to provide you straw. I have provided you an example of a responsible discussion of child rape if you disagree with it why have you not turned yourself into the police yet?

I'll get to the bottom of your and ...Dante's posts where while discussing adult-child sex (specifically the homosexual founded North American Man Boy Love Association) you both stated numerous times something to the effect "I might not agree with their stance, but I agree that they have the right to say it!"

Instead of "responsible words" from pedophiles and pederasts, perhaps you'll embrace the actions of well know homosexuals and pedophiles lauded in the LGBTQ so-called "community".

Take for instance famous poet Walt Whitman, who at age 65 had a sexual relationship with a 12 year old boy.

WALT WHITMAN and BILL DUCKETT:
MAN/BOY LOVERS

https://www.nambla.org/whitman.html

duc-1a.jpg

https://www.nambla.org/Pics/duc-1a.jpg

Was LGBTQ icon Walt Whitman a "responsible" pedophile/pederast Kit?

No, and you are going to get that answer from me on an example like this because I feel that it is not good for a person to enter into sexual relations before a certain age even if they are willingly seeking that relationship. Thus, in my opinion, it is not a responsible discussion.

So merely talking about man-boy love is irresponsible? But but but, I thought that Kramer has a "right" to talk about man-boy love?

The full paragraph of this quote he makes it clear that this is not talking about unwilling victims but just that he thinks that young males seeking such relationships might find them beneficial. Again an opinion I do not agree with. Beyond that, I can't say more about it without knowing the full context.

For clarification purposes when I use the term "child rape" in relation to Harry Hay's NAMBLA and the homosexual founded man-boy love movement, I'm not talking about forced sex on anyone, I'm talking about "consensual" sex by an adult man and an underage boy that he "groomed" into a same sex relationship.

From the little, I know of Kramer he likes to stir things up and I suspect he expresses an opinion like this more to get people like you to blow your top over it than any actual desire to promote underage sex.

I heard that when I exposed TOL LGBTQ activist Esen for questioning why age of consent laws are needed: "She was just kidding and pushing your buttons aCW."

Unfortunately for the LGBTQ movement, this one time country hick didn't fall off of the turnip truck yesterday and knows (and has and will continue to provide evidence) that adult child sex is a huge part of the modern day homosexual movement.

Kit the Coyote

I'll get to the bottom of your and ...Dante's posts where while discussing adult-child sex (specifically the homosexual founded North American Man Boy Love Association) you both stated numerous times something to the effect "I might not agree with their stance, but I agree that they have the right to say it!"

Observing that in the concept of free speech that a person has a right to speak does not imply that the speech will be 'responsible' or even sane. It is merely observing that if you limit speech to that which the majority considers acceptable you do not truly have free speech.

Instead of "responsible words" from pedophiles and pederasts, perhaps you'll embrace the actions of well know homosexuals and pedophiles lauded in the LGBTQ so-called "community".

Take for instance famous poet Walt Whitman, who at age 65 had a sexual relationship with a 12 year old boy.

MAN/BOY LOVERS

No.

So merely talking about man-boy love is irresponsible? But but but, I thought that Kramer has a "right" to talk about man-boy love?

He does, it does not make it responsible. If you think that merely talking about it is wrong why have not turned yourself into the police yet?

For clarification purposes when I use the term "child rape" in relation to Harry Hay's NAMBLA and the homosexual founded man-boy love movement, I'm not talking about forced sex on anyone, I'm talking about "consensual" sex by an adult man and an underage boy that he "groomed" into a same sex relationship.

Noted and also noted that you think any consensual sex between men is wrong so it gets to be a little redundant.

I heard that when I exposed TOL LGBTQ activist Esen for questioning why age of consent laws are needed: "She was just kidding and pushing your buttons aCW."

Unfortunately for the LGBTQ movement, this one time country hick didn't fall off of the turnip truck yesterday and knows (and has and will continue to provide evidence) that adult child sex is a huge part of the modern day homosexual movement.

Noted, you don't have a sense of humor.
You are welcome to have that opinion but considering the number of examples you can produce in comparison to the estimated 11 million LGBT individuals in the US (based on Gallop polls), the definition of huge becomes relative. It doesn't help that you allow stereotypes and propaganda to color your perceptions.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Observing that in the concept of free speech that a person has a right to speak does not imply that the speech will be 'responsible' or even sane. It is merely observing that if you limit speech to that which the majority considers acceptable you do not truly have free speech.

Moving the goal post from "responsible conservation amongst pedophiles" Kit now says that even irresponsible and insane speech is some kind of "right".

So yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater even though you know that there isn't one and that it will cause panic that could cause injury and death to others is now a "right"?

Talking about man-boy sex/adult-child sex, even though the promoters of pedophilia/pederasty might not engage in the act (more like they haven't been caught) is the same. It promotes sexual chaos and anarchy and children and others are hurt by such talk.

As requested numerous times before: provide a scenario where two or more pedophiles/pederasts talking about adult-child sex have that supposed "right" to do so, as so far you've stated that they don't.

MAN/BOY LOVERS

I'm surprised that you've even heard of Walt Whitman (sarcasm). He's a major icon in the movement that you represent.

He does, it does not make it responsible. If you think that merely talking about it is wrong why have not turned yourself into the police yet?

In the case of NAMBLA and the pedophiles/pederasts of the LGBTQ movement: 'talking equals promoting'. See my above comment highlighted in red.

Noted and also noted that you think any consensual sex between men is wrong so it gets to be a little redundant.

While I'm honored that you believe that I wrote the moral code for mankind, all credit goes to God.

Noted, you don't have a sense of humor.

Yeah, I guess I just haven't learned how to laugh when talking about child rape.

bigstock-Child-abuse-35524493.jpg

http://www.cathnewsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/bigstock-Child-abuse-35524493.jpg

You are welcome to have that opinion but considering the number of examples you can produce in comparison to the estimated 11 million LGBT individuals in the US (based on Gallop polls), the definition of huge becomes relative. It doesn't help that you allow stereotypes and propaganda to color your perceptions.

You mean the 11 million LGBT individuals that consider pederasts Walt Whitman, Harry Hay, Frank Kameny, Terry Bean (who founded the HRC, the most powerful homosexual "rights" organization in the world) and Harvey Milk as well as child indoctrinators Kevin Jennings and Dan Savage to be icons (i.e. "leaders) of the modern day homosexual movement?

MrDante

Ex-Player Claims “98% of the Women In The WNBA Are Gay”—And They Bully Straight Players

Instead of rushing to spread lies and hate try fact checking your stories.

When you're out numbered 98-2, people have a tendency to remain quiet on injustices that are taking place. Also remember that the WNBA is an extremely pro homosexual league and that ruffling the feathers of the 'gaystapo' can be career ending.
no one here is quiet on the propaganda you put out.

MrDante

So there can be "responsible conversations" when it comes to adult-child sex?

While Kit the Coyote's LGBTQ handlers obviously told him not to touch his "responsible pedophile" comments with the proverbial 10 foot pole, I'd like to pursue it since the term was used in several posts.

Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

http://matthewhopkinsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

If leading UK homosexual activist Peter the pedophile Tatchell is "responsibly" talking about adults having sex with 9 year olds (i.e. child rape), would it be "irresponsible" for the protective dad of that 9 year old to teach Peter the pedophile or other child rapists to keep their filthy hands off of children?

th

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.FjIKBvHuEmkMHMKH_VamTwAAAA&pid=Api

you forgot two things. first you forgot to include the fact that the Guardian retracted and apologized for the content editing they subjected Thatchelle's letter to.

You also forgot to put up your usual photo shopped picture:
BKnbHj1CAAAIgak.jpg

MrDante

Larry_Kramer_Reports-from-the-Holocaust.jpg

And Kramer goes on to say: "I realize that this is a very volatile issue, and that this in no way absolves the adult participant of responsibility in colluding in such acts, be it with boys or girls. Nor am I sanctioning sex with children, which I personally find as abhorrent as if I was a parent of a child myself. I am just saying that the issue is not so cut-and-dried as many laws and many parents had many righteous moralists maintain."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bullying that no one else in the WNBA experienced or witnessed. Bullying that Wiggins never reported during her eight year career where she played for 4 different franchises. Bullying that was never mentioned to any coach or team administrator. Never mention to any reporter.

Instead of rushing to spread lies and hate try fact checking your stories.

I'm still awaiting evidence from you or your LGBTQ sources that Candice Wiggins didn't speak to anyone about the harassment she received from lesbian players.

How do you know that she didn't discuss it with a fellow player that wasn't homosexual? How do you know that she didn't discuss it with her coach or coaches?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarior

no one here is quiet on the propaganda you put out.

Unlike limp wristed little sissy boys, bull dykes can be downright brutal to others that get in their way. I've talked about the disproportionate violence amongst lesbians in the past. Many people don't want to mess with these kind of proud and unrepentant moral degenerates.

15.jpg

http://i.internethaber.com/images//gallery/13282/15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.