Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit the Coyote

That lie again? Sure, a few heterosexuals engage in the perversions that the vast majority of homosexuals partake in (8 out of 10 homosexual males engage in buggery), as well as other sexually depraved acts, but they're your allies, not your opponent.

And the same studies that produced that 8 out of 10 number showed that the 2 out of 10 heterosexuals engage in the activity. So where is the lie? And a lot engage in oral sex. Now that being said, it is not like we were sitting down listing all possible sex acts in graphic detail, we discussed sex in general.

Need I pull up abortion rates amongst out of wedlock sexual relationships? While Kinsey's propaganda has resulted in sexual promiscuity and sexual relations outside of marriage, that doesn't mean that the basis of human sexuality (marriage) is wrong.

We put an emphasis on marriage so we did not say marriage is wrong, we encouraged it. You can pull all the states and rates you want and we did bring those things up in emphasizing relationships and marriage but it doesn't change the reality that we have to deal with. By putting the emphasis on relationships and safe sex we focus on avoiding the very promiscuity and other problems you raise.

What's better: a parent driving his alleged son to an early grave or the alleged child finding out on his own (through truthful parental advice) that homosexuality is a dead end behavior and lifestyle?

A child finding out the dangers and risks of dead-end behaviors from a parent they love and trust than finding it out the hard way.

I wanted to be outside playing ball when I was 9, not being told about HIV/AIDS, gonorrhea and syphilis. Thanks for acknowledging that the LGBTQ movement steals the innocence away from children.

Completely misrepresenting what I said again. Thanks for acknowledging that you do so.

So you have no problem borrowing off Judeo-Christian moral absolutes, but putting your own little perverted twist on it?

As I pointed out before, the Judeo-Christian faith does not have an exclusive ownership of those values. In fact, most religions and non-religious moral systems share them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eh? You put my own username in your post ya big dope! :doh:
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Like I told Kit the Coyote: If you're going to support the term 'gay youth', at least give them some helpful advice when it comes to the perverse sex that they'll be engaging in.

You're surely not again implying that posters are sock puppets of each other after Sherman set you straight on the matter how many times now?

:freak:

Sorry on the latter dude as it seems to be a constant source of irritation to you for some reason but straight, heterosexual, women only etc here is the way it is.

:)

Let me help you with the scenario: When a 'gay' teenage boy asks about engaging in acts of Urolagnia, you can tell him to be sure to wear a shower cap.

See how easy it will be answer questions for an inquisitive 'gay' youth?

If he has other questions, here's a list of paraphilias that many homosexuals and their perverted allies are "into".

http://www.psychologistanywhereanyt...yschologist/psychologist_paraphilias_list.htm

Arthur Brain

Let me help you with the scenario: When a 'gay' teenage boy asks about engaging in acts of Urolagnia, you can tell him to be sure to wear a shower cap.

If he has other questions, here's a list of paraphilias that many homosexuals and their perverted allies are "into".

http://www.psychologistanywhereanyt...yschologist/psychologist_paraphilias_list.htm

Uh, no thanks...

:freak:

You are just a crank and then some...

:kookoo:

(Speaking on behalf of Mr Dante)

:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
That lie again? Sure, a few heterosexuals engage in the perversions that the vast majority of homosexuals partake in (8 out of 10 homosexual males engage in buggery), as well as other sexually depraved acts, but they're your allies, not your opponent.

And the same studies that produced that 8 out of 10 number showed that the 2 out of 10 heterosexuals engage in the activity. So where is the lie?

Even if this particular part of Kinsey's study is true (he used convicts, prostitutes homosexuals/pedophiles as his participants), unlike homosexual males, only a small percentage of heterosexuals (guys who are into kinky sex and hire prostitutes) engage in buggery (why use the anus as a vehicle for sex when the vagina is much more pleasurable?).

And a lot engage in oral sex.

Adam and Eve were here way before Adam and Steve (I don't believe there is historical documentation about the first little boy that was molested by an adult male who because of that molestation, contracted homosexual desires). My point: just because homosexuals borrow off of what heterosexuals have been doing for thousands of years, doesn't make the act of homosexuality any less perverse.

Now that being said, it is not like we were sitting down listing all possible sex acts in graphic detail, we discussed sex in general.

You're putting natural/healthy sex that brings forth life in the same category as unnatural sex that is built on a lie, which because of that lie brings forth misery, disease and early death.

Need I pull up abortion rates amongst out of wedlock sexual relationships? While Kinsey's propaganda has resulted in sexual promiscuity and sexual relations outside of marriage, that doesn't mean that the basis of human sexuality (marriage) is wrong.

We put an emphasis on marriage so we did not say marriage is wrong, we encouraged it. You can pull all the states and rates you want and we did bring those things up in emphasizing relationships and marriage but it doesn't change the reality that we have to deal with. By putting the emphasis on relationships and safe sex we focus on avoiding the very promiscuity and other problems you raise.

The reality is that your secular humanist doctrine of "If it feels good do it!" has brought forth misery, disease and death, which unlike biblical doctrine which doesn't "encourage" marriage between one man and one woman before having sex, it demands it.

What's better: a parent driving his alleged son to an early grave or the alleged child finding out on his own (through truthful parental advice) that homosexuality is a dead end behavior and lifestyle?

A child finding out the dangers and risks of dead-end behaviors from a parent they love and trust than finding it out the hard way.

Again: Will that child "trust" that parent when they find out that they've been lied to about human sexuality, in this case homosexuality?

I wanted to be outside playing ball when I was 9, not being told about HIV/AIDS, gonorrhea and syphilis. Thanks for acknowledging that the LGBTQ movement steals the innocence away from children.

Completely misrepresenting what I said again. Thanks for acknowledging that you do so.

Do you think that you're the first child indoctrinator that I've been around Kit? I've been 'debating' your kind for years and know your modus operandi better than I know what the back of my hands look like.

So you have no problem borrowing off Judeo-Christian moral absolutes, but putting your own little perverted twist on it?

As I pointed out before, the Judeo-Christian faith does not have an exclusive ownership of those values. In fact, most religions and non-religious moral systems share them.

You're in a Christian website that embraces conservative values, as well as being in nation that was founded on Judeo-Christian doctrine (if you want to debate the latter, you can go to my Founding Fathers thread).

Regarding "non-religious moral systems": You mean the same "moral systems" that gave us 60 million dead unborn babies in a 45 year period and the homosexual agenda which amongst other things indoctrinates children to the ways of sexual perversion, that "non-religious moral system"?

MrDante

How about we do something "different" when I start the segment on homosexual indoctrination of children in schools?

How about you [Arthur Brain], ...Dante and Kit "...sob sob" the Coyote each present a scenario where you give a talk on sex education to a 'gay' youth, i.e. a youth with homosexual desires? I'll counter by giving a talk on sex education to youth who has heterosexual desires.

Bisexuality falls within the LGBT acronym. If you want to give sexual advice to a youth with bisexual desires in your scenario, feel free to do so.

You are going to partake in the scenario when the time comes aren't you ...Dante?

First explain why any parent would agree to your participation in this "scenario". I wouldn't allow my kid in the same building with you much less letting you pretend to be acting as an educator.

MrDante

I see that ...Dante wants to have me banned for saying this in an earlier post:

"Nobody ever said that you homosexual child indoctrinators are smart,"

I'll kindly ask TOL moderator Sherman to ban ...Dante from this thread as it appears as well as spreading lies about a pro traditional family values organization (Massrestistance) he wants the author of this thread silenced.

so you admit you called Kit a homosexual child indoctrinator. :first:

MrDante

that is the same list of paraphilias that many heterosexuals and their perverted allies are "into"

Kit the Coyote

Even if this particular part of Kinsey's study is true (he used convicts, prostitutes homosexuals/pedophiles as his participants), unlike homosexual males, only a small percentage of heterosexuals (guys who are into kinky sex and hire prostitutes) engage in buggery (why use the anus as a vehicle for sex when the vagina is much more pleasurable?).

Actually, the story I got that from was using a CDC study done in 2008 using a national sample and going back and looking at the study directly it is closer to 40% for anal sex among heterosexuals and 90% for oral sex among heterosexuals.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

So your small percentage is almost half the population. As for the pleasure involved, from my own experiences and what I've read, done right it is comparable but different from vaginal sex. In fact, that leads me back to a question I asked some time ago that has puzzled me and no Christian seems able to answer, why is it pleasurable if God hates it so much? A few simple changes in our anatomy would render it impossible.

I suspect it was even more common before birth control was readily available as it is a good way to avoid pregnancy.

Adam and Eve were here way before Adam and Steve (I don't believe there is historical documentation about the first little boy that was molested by an adult male who because of that molestation, contracted homosexual desires). My point: just because homosexuals borrow off of what heterosexuals have been doing for thousands of years, doesn't make the act of homosexuality any less perverse.

Ah, so you admit there is nothing homosexuals do that heterosexuals don't also do. Noted.

The reality is that your secular humanist doctrine of "If it feels good do it!" has brought forth misery, disease, and death, which unlike biblical doctrine which doesn't "encourage" marriage between one man and one woman before having sex, it demands it.

Yet the vast majority of the American population are ignoring it and most of them claim to be Christian. The majority of the negative impacts come from casual sex with a large number of anon sex partners. Teaching young people that sex is not something that should be done because "it feels good" but as part of a caring relationship with someone you know well is important under those circumstances.

Again: Will that child "trust" that parent when they find out that they've been lied to about human sexuality, in this case, homosexuality?

They were not lied to.

Do you think that you're the first child indoctrinator that I've been around Kit? I've been 'debating' your kind for years and know your modus operandi better than I know what the back of my hands look like.

And here is what it comes down to, unable to dispute what I'm saying you have to resort to implying I'm lying about it all.

You're in a Christian website that embraces conservative values, as well as being in a nation that was founded on Judeo-Christian doctrine (if you want to debate the latter, you can go to my Founding Fathers thread).

Regarding "non-religious moral systems": You mean the same "moral systems" that gave us 60 million dead unborn babies in a 45 year period and the homosexual agenda which amongst other things indoctrinates children to the ways of sexual perversion, that "non-religious moral system"?

Unable to directly dispute my approach to sex education? You find it necessary to find another rabbit hole?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are going to partake in the scenario when the time comes aren't you ...Dante?

First explain why any parent would agree to your participation in this "scenario". I wouldn't allow my kid in the same building with you much less letting you pretend to be acting as an educator.

I won't be participating in your scenario. The idea behind the scenario is for someone who is a defender of homosexuality to teach a youth with homosexual desires about sex.

I'll kindly ask TOL moderator Sherman to ban ...Dante from this thread as it appears as well as spreading lies about a pro traditional family values organization (Massrestistance) he wants the author of this thread silenced.

so you admit you called Kit a homosexual child indoctrinator. :first:

If you have a better term for someone who teaches children that homosexuality is perfectly normal, I'll consider using it.

It appears that you're not banned from this thread. Actually I'm glad that you're not, as you're a gold mine when it comes to reasons why homosexuality MUST be recriminalized (keep up the good work).

http://www.psychologistanywhereanyti...ilias_list.htm

that is the same list of paraphilias that many heterosexuals and their perverted allies are "into"

As pointed out before, the LGBTQ movement has many allies that identify as heterosexual who are perverts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Actually, the story I got that from was using a CDC study done in 2008 using a national sample and going back and looking at the study directly it is closer to 40% for anal sex among heterosexuals and 90% for oral sex among heterosexuals.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

Ah yes, a "national sample".

See the comments below in the article entitled The Consequences of Heterosexual Anal Sex for Women

So your small percentage is almost half the population. As for the pleasure involved, from my own experiences and what I've read, done right it is comparable but different from vaginal sex.

If you've engaged in it, why did you need to "read about it"? (Perhaps Kit the Coyote is really in the 80% group?).

In fact, that leads me back to a question I asked some time ago that has puzzled me and no Christian seems able to answer, why is it pleasurable if God hates it so much? A few simple changes in our anatomy would render it impossible.

"Pleasurable" to who?

The Consequences of Heterosexual Anal Sex for Women

A) A small Guttmacher Institute study (28 women) from 2009 reports that 25% of the women interviewed had been forced into having anal intercourse at least once. It goes on to say, “Coercion and violence notwithstanding, many participants reported pain and discomfort, including emotional distress, during anal intercourse.” 5

B) Anal intercourse can eventually lead to fecal incontinence. A February 2016 study concludes: “The findings support the assessment of anal intercourse as a factor contributing to fecal incontinence in adults, especially among men.” 6 In the case of heterosexual anal intercourse it is the woman who is at risk to develop fecal incontinence.

C) The American Cancer Society reports, “Receptive anal intercourse also increases the risk of anal cancer in both men and women, particularly in those younger than 30.” 7 HPV (human papillomavirus) is the main cause of anal cancer; but apparently, anal intercourse in particular increases the likelihood that the virus will attack the anus or rectum. Multiple sexual partners is also listed as a risk factor for anal cancer. Again, it is the woman experiencing heterosexual anal intercourse who is at risk.

D) The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) just released (August 2016) a new fact sheet on “Anal Sex and HIV Risk”. The first statement on the page says, “Anal sex is the riskiest sexual behavior for getting and transmitting HIV for men and women.” It goes on to say that receptive anal sex is 13 times more risky than insertive anal sex for acquiring HIV infection.8 In heterosexual anal intercourse, it is the woman who is always experiencing the highest sexual risk for the transmission of HIV, receptive anal intercourse. Furthermore, receptive anal intercourse carries a risk 17 times greater than receptive vaginal intercourse. Moreover, receptive anal intercourse even carries a risk 2 times greater than that of needle-sharing during injection drug use.9

E) The CDC reports that in addition to the same sexually transmitted infections that are passed through vaginal sex (gonorrhea, etc.), anal sex can also expose participants to hepatitis A, B and C; parasites like Giardia and intestinal amoebas; bacteria like Shigella, Salmonella, Campylobacter, and E. coli.8

There is a lot of misinformation on the internet on heterosexual anal intercourse

Read more: https://www.medinstitute.org/2016/0...ing_wp_cron=1537757569.5929350852966308593750

Much of that misinformation is spread by people like Kit the Coyote.

Ah, so you admit there is nothing homosexuals do that heterosexuals don't also do. Noted.

One would think that if the two behaviors were so comparable, that heterosexuals would be dropping like flies from the various diseases that disproportionately effect those who engage in homosexuality.

That being said: you can also note that when a husband and wife kiss, something that perfectly natural and healthy, that it is still an act of perversion when two men romantically kiss.

The reality is that your secular humanist doctrine of "If it feels good do it!" has brought forth misery, disease, and death, which unlike biblical doctrine which doesn't "encourage" marriage between one man and one woman before having sex, it demands it.

Yet the vast majority of the American population are ignoring it and most of them claim to be Christian.

Yeah, I was just chatting with a guy in this very thread the other day who says that he's a fan of Jesus Christ, even though unlike Jesus Christ, this particular guy is a promoter of sexual perversion. My point? A person can talk all that they want about being a Christian or in your case a fan of Jesus Christ, but their actions will give them away every time.

Again: Will that child "trust" that parent when they find out that they've been lied to about human sexuality, in this case, homosexuality?

They were not lied to.

I truly believe that in your imaginary world where you're married to a woman and fathered two sons with her that you believe every word that you told them about homosexuality.

How do I know that you're lying about being married and having two sons?

1). A father, in this case the father of two boys, would never say that NAMBLA has some kind of right to talk about raping little boys.

2). A woman who is married to a man who says that NAMBLA has some kind of right to talk about raping little boys would never put up with that man.

And here is what it comes down to, unable to dispute what I'm saying you have to resort to implying I'm lying about it all.

Had it not been established long ago that you're a pathological liar Kit?

You're in a Christian website that embraces conservative values, as well as being in a nation that was founded on Judeo-Christian doctrine (if you want to debate the latter, you can go to my Founding Fathers thread).

Unable to directly dispute my approach to sex education? You find it necessary to find another rabbit hole?

Your approach to sex education is no different than Kevin Jennings and GLSEN's, hence the reason I'm here to expose him, his organization and the people who identify with that movement, i.e. you.

Since ...Dante and Arthur Brain turned me down on the sex education scenario, I guess that just leaves you.

We'll get to that scenario real soon so that the real Kit the Coyote can be exposed.

Last edited:

Kit the Coyote

See the comments below in the article entitled The Consequences of Heterosexual Anal Sex for Women

If you've engaged in it, why did you need to "read about it"? (Perhaps Kit the Coyote is really in the 80% group?).

Because knowledge is gained by both research and practical experience. And particularly to minimize and avoid the issues you raise below.

"Pleasurable" to who?

Done right everyone involved.

There is a lot of misinformation on the internet on heterosexual anal intercourse

Oddly enough, I was the reluctant one and worried about hurting my wife which is why I researched things thoroughly before we proceeded and made sure she was the one in control of the situation.

One would think that if the two behaviors were so comparable, that heterosexuals would be dropping like flies from the various diseases that disproportionately effect those who engage in homosexuality.

One would think

Yeah, I was just chatting with a guy in this very thread the other day who says that he's a fan of Jesus Christ, even though unlike Jesus Christ, this particular guy is a promoter of sexual perversion. My point? A person can talk all that they want about being a Christian or in your case a fan of Jesus Christ, but their actions will give them away every time.

I have already mentioned that I am no longer a Christian and the relevance of your no true Scotsman claims.

I truly believe that in your imaginary world where you're married to a woman and fathered two sons with her that you believe every word that you told them about homosexuality.

1). A father, in this case the father of two boys, would never say that NAMBLA has some kind of right to talk about raping little boys.

2). A woman who is married to a man who says that NAMBLA has some kind of right to talk about raping little boys would never put up with that man.

I think my wife knows me better than you do and is in a far better position to judge my character. She doesn't need to misrepresent what I say and believe.
She also knows how I feel about child rape and free speech and would never conflate the two as you do.

And as for what we taught our children about sex and morality, you will note that I said we in describing that, every aspect of raising our sons was a combined effort with us in agreement on the messages.

Only in your imagination.

Yes, it does have that long-tailed cat in a rocking chair factory feel to it but I am trying to behave myself :D It does help that you don't seem to be all that popular here either.

Your approach to sex education is no different than Kevin Jennings and GLSEN's, hence the reason I'm here to expose him, his organization and the people who identify with that movement, i.e. you.

Somehow I doubt that as our approach is more neutral than what you presented so far. We approached the subject in general not in a pro-homosexual way as you keep trying to suggest.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Because knowledge is gained by both research and practical experience. And particularly to minimize and avoid the issues you raise below.

Knowledgeable people (even children) know that the anus was designed by God for one purpose and one purpose only: to expel human waste. As shown in the link that I attached in my last post, when it's used for other purposes, terrible things happen to the human body.

"Pleasurable" to who?

Done right everyone involved.

I wasn't aware that there is a "right" way to engage in an unnatural act that has been proven to cause disease and even death, especially amongst homosexual males.

But then you've done extensive research on the subject of anal sex, so I guess I'm just an amateur talking to a professional ey?

Oddly enough, I was the reluctant one and worried about hurting my wife which is why I researched things thoroughly before we proceeded and made sure she was the one in control of the situation.

What's "odd" is that an alleged heterosexual male would want to engage in buggery with his alleged wife, and even go so far as to do extensive "research" on the subject.

One would think

It must be frustrating as hell for the LGBTQueer movement to have society in the palm of it's hand (culture, laws, institutions) yet they can't seem to beat the rampant amount of disease that goes with the behavior of homosexuality.

I have already mentioned that I am no longer a Christian and the relevance of your no true Scotsman claims.

I'm quite certain that your definition of Christian and the Author of the religion of Christianity greatly differ (universes apart).

I think my wife knows me better than you do and is in a far better position to judge my character. She doesn't need to misrepresent what I say and believe.
She also knows how I feel about child rape and free speech and would never conflate the two as you do.
And as for what we taught our children about sex and morality, you will note that I said we in describing that, every aspect of raising our sons was a combined effort with us in agreement on the messages.

Why are you so ashamed to admit the obvious? You're winning the culture war by leaps and bounds, so there is no longer a need to put on the façade of mainstream America accepting homosexuality that was mandated in "After the Ball...".

Only in your imagination.

I'm doing my best to get you the help that you've been crying out for years to get Kit. I'm keeping at it, as loving your neighbor as yourself wasn't a suggestion by Jesus, it was a commandment.

Yes, it does have that long-tailed cat in a rocking chair factory feel to it but I am trying to behave myself It does help that you don't seem to be all that popular here either.

The truth isn't popular in this day and age. I'd never thought in my wildest dreams that people who promote homosexuality would be more popular at a Christian forum than one who embraces the teachings of God as seen in Holy Scripture, but we are living in insane times.

Somehow I doubt that as our approach is more neutral than what you presented so far. We approached the subject in general not in a pro-homosexual way as you keep trying to suggest.

I've changed the rules of the scenario. I'll keep you guessing as to what the new rules will be, as I like the thought of you sweating it out, not knowing what to expect.

Kit the Coyote

Knowledgeable people (even children) know that the anus was designed by God for one purpose and one purpose only: to expel human waste. As shown in the link that I attached in my last post, when it's used for other purposes, terrible things happen to the human body.

Not so compelling an argument when you consider your chances of vaginal cancer and other vaginal health problems also go up when you have sex. Not to mention the health consequences of pregnancy and childbirth.

I wasn't aware that there is a "right" way to engage in an unnatural act that has been proven to cause disease and even death, especially amongst homosexual males.

But then you've done extensive research on the subject of anal sex, so I guess I'm just an amateur talking to a professional ey?

You would be surprised what you can learn if you go into your research with an open mind.

What's "odd" is that an alleged heterosexual male would want to engage in buggery with his alleged wife, and even go so far as to do extensive "research" on the subject.

Variety is the spice of life. We have been happily married for 32 years and have tried quite a few things. No health consequences either. Largely because we always researched what we were doing.

Why are you so ashamed to admit the obvious? You're winning the culture war by leaps and bounds, so there is no longer a need to put on the façade of mainstream America accepting homosexuality that was mandated in "After the Ball...".

I consider every time you deny me and my family a victory. We are such a threat to your narrow little worldview that your mind can't accept it and you have to come up with excuses for why I must be lying. Why are you so ashamed to admit the obvious, that there can be LGBT people who are happy and not disease ridden.

I've changed the rules of the scenario. I'll keep you guessing as to what the new rules will be, as I like the thought of you sweating it out, not knowing what to expect.

Nice of you to announce in advance that you are moving the goal posts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Not so compelling an argument when you consider your chances of vaginal cancer and other vaginal health problems also go up when you have sex. Not to mention the health consequences of pregnancy and childbirth.

If sex between a man and a woman is so risky, I doubt that there'd be 7.5 billion people on the planet today (not one of them produced through a homosexual act, not one).

I must say that I find it odd that you're continuously attempting to discredit sex between a man and a woman, but then that's what part of your movement's agenda is all about isn't it:

"We're just like them!"

You would be surprised what you can learn if you go into your research with an open mind.

That's exactly what I did and am continuing to do when I started this 5 part thread on homosexuality and the 'gay' agenda. Oh the things that I've learned that sicken me beyond words.

Variety is the spice of life. We have been happily married for 32 years and have tried quite a few things. No health consequences either. Largely because we always researched what we were doing.

So you and your significant other have been lucky thus far? As CDC reports show and obituary websites that are dedicated to the LGBTQ movement:

http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/index.jsp
http://www.texasobituaryproject.org/

the vast majority in your so-called 'community' haven't been so lucky. Regarding "consequences" of the life that you've been living: you'll find out what they are when you meet your Maker.

I consider every time you deny me and my family a victory. We are such a threat to your narrow little worldview that your mind can't accept it and you have to come up with excuses for why I must be lying. Why are you so ashamed to admit the obvious, that there can be LGBT people who are happy and not disease ridden.

As pointed out: You and your movement are a threat to children, institutions, laws and culture. You can pretend that you're happy Kit, but you're living a lie and hopefully someday if you get the help that you need, will find out what real happiness is.

Nice of you to announce in advance that you are moving the goal posts.

Same subject, just a little fine tuning on the scenario.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see that ...Dante wants to have me banned for saying this in an earlier post:

"Nobody ever said that you homosexual child indoctrinators are smart,"

Done.

:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Thank you TOL moderator Sherman.

While I look the other way even when I'm accused of being a member of a homosexual pedophile/pederast group:

Once again, ACW turns to NAMBLA as a source. Has anyone noticed that he is the only one here that reads NAMBLA publications?...

yeah his boundless knowledge about the hundreds of founding members of NAMBLA as well as his access to all those NAMBLA publications. Is there any way to get such information without being a member?

I don't like being silenced in my own thread, nor do I like constant lies being told about God-fearing/traditional family values organizations like MassResistance without any documentation to back it up.

Speaking of being silenced: It appears that a homosexual who is also a twice convicted sex offender was successful in silencing both Americans For Truth About Homosexuality and MassResistance for a 2 week period.

That story coming up...

Kit the Coyote

If sex between a man and a woman is so risky, I doubt that there'd be 7.5 billion people on the planet today (not one of them produced through a homosexual act, not one).

If sex between a man and a man is so risky. I doubt there'd be over 300 million gay men on the planet today (using the more conservative estimates.)

I must say that I find it odd that you're continuously attempting to discredit sex between a man and a woman, but then that's what part of your movement's agenda is all about isn't it:

That wasn't the intention, I am simply pointing out that there are health consequences in all sexual acts, not just the ones you find offensive.

That's exactly what I did and am continuing to do when I started this 5 part thread on homosexuality and the 'gay' agenda. Oh, the things that I've learned that sicken me beyond words.

You would find an open mind would help with that too.

So you and your significant other have been lucky thus far?

Less luck and more a healthy lifestyle and sex life. As I pointed at, again and again, you can't get STD's when no one involved has such a disease.

If you are going to quote obit pages, you know some of those figures you like to quote were taken by using only obit pages. Which produced badly distorted results as a lot of people's deaths are not listed in the obit pages of the gay publications they were using. They were essentially using survey samples skewed to produce higher results of HIV deaths.

As pointed out: You and your movement are a threat to children, institutions, laws, and culture. You can pretend that you're happy Kit, but you're living a lie and hopefully someday if you get the help that you need, will find out what real happiness is.

Your opinion but as you have shown again and again here in your false witness against me and my family, you have no idea what you are talking about as far as we are concerned.

Moving the goal posts.

Kit the Coyote

So CW not getting the answer he wanted to his little scenario is off digging a new goal post to try and get it. I myself am getting bored, fun as this has been, it is getting just boring and repetitive. I'm done, for now, I leave CW with his little list of villains, numbers, and stereotypes and go back to the real world for now.

CW,
May you be poor in misfortune,
Rich in blessings,
Slow to make enemies,
quick to make friends,
But rich or poor, quick or slow,
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward. Fare Well.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

If sex between a man and a man is so risky. I doubt there'd be over 300 million gay men on the planet today (using the more conservative estimates.)

(There Kit goes again playing up homosexuality).

I'd go over CDC reports and 'gay' obituary websites which show that homosexuality isn't "risky", it's downright deadly. but I've done that a dozen or more times in this thread alone.

Regarding your statistics: 300 million men who engage in or have homosexual desires?
1% of the earth's entire population of 7.5 billion is 75 million, 2% would be 150 million. Are you including 8 year old's who perform at 'gay' pride parades and the millions of children and youth who attend those sexually depraved festivals and parades in your numbers Kit?

8-year-old-boy-struts-and-twirls.jpg

That wasn't the intention, I am simply pointing out that there are health consequences in all sexual acts, not just the ones you find offensive.

Refresh my memory: What pages in "After the Ball..." did Kirk and Madsen emphasize to propagandize that homosexual behavior is just like heterosexual behavior?

"But we're just like them!"

So you and your significant other have been lucky thus far?

Less luck and more a healthy lifestyle and sex life. As I pointed at, again and again, you can't get STD's when no one involved has such a disease.

And we recently discussed the extreme harm that anal sex amongst heterosexuals does. Remember how I educated you about how feces in and of itself can produce disease?

If you are going to quote obit pages, you know some of those figures you like to quote were taken by using only obit pages. Which produced badly distorted results as a lot of people's deaths are not listed in the obit pages of the gay publications they were using. They were essentially using survey samples skewed to produce higher results of HIV deaths.

Reviewing the recent years in the Bay Area Reporter obituary pages, some homosexual men are living longer due to medication that they're taking for the HIV/AIDS that they contracted at a younger age. They are still succumbing to HIV/AIDS related diseases though, and dying much younger than they would have it they lived the life of a married heterosexual male. Keep in mind that murder (the vast majority of the time done by another homosexual), suicide and alcohol/drug abuse runs rampant inside the homosexual movement, so those types of things contribute to early deaths amongst homosexuals/transgenders as well.

As pointed out: You and your movement are a threat to children, institutions, laws, and culture. You can pretend that you're happy Kit, but you're living a lie and hopefully someday if you get the help that you need, will find out what real happiness is.

Your opinion but as you have shown again and again here in your false witness against me and my family, you have no idea what you are talking about as far as we are concerned.

I can't help you Kit until you become honest with yourself.

Moving the goal posts.

Not to worry, child indoctrination (which you do so very well) is still the theme of the scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.