Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
ACW, Notice gay marriage is not the law of the United States. Notice how Trump just doesn't care to defend them in the questions. Do you have an agenda or are you just stupid?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Oh no. He belongs to you and the rest of the GOP supporters. Be proud of your guy or be embarrassed but you are not going to pawn him off on the majority of the country who didn't vote for him.

Trump is a figurehead at best. A child who needs the media to babysit him at worst.

zigzangle

I have no problem with homosexuality, gay or straight people should have the absolute right to be in the skin they are in. That guy, Jesus, in the Bible could have been gay for all we know, he supposedly had a specific disciple whom he loved. If that was the case I hope he had a fulfilling sexual relationship.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with Donald Trump's pro homosexual/transgender policies as President:

February 3, 2017 - Trump let stand an Obama 2014 executive order that added “gender identity” to federal workforce nondiscrimination criteria and that forces federal contractors to have pro-homosexual, pro-transgender policies.

Trump vows to enforce order protecting LGBTQ workers

January 31, 2017

President Trump on Tuesday declared that an executive order signed by the previous administration [Obama administration] protecting LGBTQ employees on federal contracts from discrimination would remain unchanged.
“President Donald J. Trump is determined to protect the rights of all Americans, including the LGBTQ community. President Trump continues to be respectful and supportive of LGBTQ rights, just as he was throughout the election,” White House press secretary Sean Spicer said in a Tuesday morning statement.
“The president is proud to have been the first ever GOP nominee to mention the LGBTQ community in his nomination acceptance speech, pledging then to protect the community from violence and oppression,” the press secretary added.
“The executive order signed in 2014, which protects employees from anti-LGBTQ workplace discrimination while working for federal contractors, will remain intact at the direction of President Donald J. Trump,” Spicer concluded.
The statement comes a day after rumors began to swirl that Trump would sign an executive order overturning the LGBTQ policy. Asked about the rumor Monday, a White House official said, “That isn’t the plan at this time.”
But with Spicer’s statement Tuesday, the White House is taking a firmer stand that it not only will keep President Obama’s executive order on the books, but will enforce it.
https://nypost.com/2017/01/31/trump-vows-to-enforce-order-protecting-lgbtq-employees/

trumplgbt.png

https://heisenbergreport.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/trumplgbt.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump Nominates Open Homosexual for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals

Oct 24, 2018

WASHINGTON — President Trump recently announced his 18th wave of judicial nominees, which included his second openly homosexual pick for the judiciary: Assistant United States Attorney Patrick Bumatay.
The White House issued the list of nominees on Oct. 10, which included Bumatay’s selection for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in California.
“Patrick Bumatay is an assistant United States attorney in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California, where he is a member of the Organized Crime and Drug Enforcement Task Forces Section,” the announcement noted in part. “He is currently detailed to the Office of the Attorney General, where he serves as counselor to the attorney general on various criminal issues, including the national opioid strategy and transnational organized crime.”
Bumatay also worked in the U.S. Department of Justice and obtained his law degrees from Yale and Harvard Law School.

“He is a member of the National Filipino American Lawyers Association (NFALA), the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, the Tom Homann LGBT Law Association, and the Federal Bar Association,” the White House noted.
According to the Homann website, “The Tom Homann LGBT Law Association is dedicated to the advancement of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues throughout California and the nation. We are also the place for San Diego’s LGBTQ lawyers to network, build friendships and develop their careers.”
Gregory Angelo of Log Cabin Republicans, a GOP homosexual group, applauded the selection of Bumatay, telling NBC News, “As someone who has personally known Patrick for the better part of a decade, I can tell you I will have great personal satisfaction to see him seated on the bench on the Ninth Circuit. Patrick is highly qualified, and the fact that he is openly gay only adds to the historic nature of his nomination.”

Read more: https://cnmnewz.com/2018/10/24/trump-nominates-open-homosexual-for-ninth-circuit-court-of-appeals/

patrick-bumatay-500x355.jpg

Homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay, nominated by Donald Trump for the ultra liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Trump Nominates Open Homosexual for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals

Oct 24, 2018

WASHINGTON — President Trump recently announced his 18th wave of judicial nominees, which included his second openly homosexual pick for the judiciary: Assistant United States Attorney Patrick Bumatay.
Spoiler

The White House issued the list of nominees on Oct. 10, which included Bumatay’s selection for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in California.
“Patrick Bumatay is an assistant United States attorney in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California, where he is a member of the Organized Crime and Drug Enforcement Task Forces Section,” the announcement noted in part. “He is currently detailed to the Office of the Attorney General, where he serves as counselor to the attorney general on various criminal issues, including the national opioid strategy and transnational organized crime.”
Bumatay also worked in the U.S. Department of Justice and obtained his law degrees from Yale and Harvard Law School.

“He is a member of the National Filipino American Lawyers Association (NFALA), the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, the Tom Homann LGBT Law Association, and the Federal Bar Association,” the White House noted.
According to the Homann website, “The Tom Homann LGBT Law Association is dedicated to the advancement of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues throughout California and the nation. We are also the place for San Diego’s LGBTQ lawyers to network, build friendships and develop their careers.”
Gregory Angelo of Log Cabin Republicans, a GOP homosexual group, applauded the selection of Bumatay, telling NBC News, “As someone who has personally known Patrick for the better part of a decade, I can tell you I will have great personal satisfaction to see him seated on the bench on the Ninth Circuit. Patrick is highly qualified, and the fact that he is openly gay only adds to the historic nature of his nomination.”

Read more: https://cnmnewz.com/2018/10/24/trump-nominates-open-homosexual-for-ninth-circuit-court-of-appeals/

patrick-bumatay-500x355.jpg

Homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay, nominated by Donald Trump for the ultra liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
How is Bumatay on gun rights? As an endangered group, it'd make sense to me if LGBTs were uniformly strong supporters of gun rights, but it doesn't appear to be the case for some reason. But President Trump has so far done OK with nominating OK judges wrt gun rights, I'm just wondering if he's following suit here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How is Bumatay on gun rights? As an endangered group, it'd make sense to me if LGBTs were uniformly strong supporters of gun rights, but it doesn't appear to be the case for some reason. But President Trump has so far done OK with nominating OK judges wrt gun rights, I'm just wondering if he's following suit here.

So perverts are your allies if they support (or pretend to) things that are important to you?

Idolater

So perverts are your allies if they support (or pretend to) things that are important to you?
Everybody who believes in the right of the people to keep and bear arms is my ally. How is Bumatay's record on gun rights? If it stinks, then I'm against Bumatay, but if the NRA gives an 'A' grade, then I'm for Bumatay; my ally. LGBT people ought to be the strongest advocates for gun rights in America.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Everybody who believes in the right of the people to keep and bear arms is my ally. How is Bumatay's record on gun rights? If it stinks, then I'm against Bumatay, but if the NRA gives an 'A' grade, then I'm for Bumatay; my ally. LGBT people ought to be the strongest advocates for gun rights in America.

Look it up yourself, as I couldn't care less. Besides, we've seen what homosexuals do when they get a hold of guns:

Homosexual Omar Mateen, murdered 50 and wounded 53 of his fellow homosexuals at the 'gay' Pulse Nightclub in Orlando Florida in June of 2016.

omar-mateen-121-e1465873494688.jpg

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4731065&viewfull=1#post4731065

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4734444&viewfull=1#post4734444

Idolater

Homosexual Omar Mateen, murdered 50 and wounded 53 of his fellow homosexuals at the 'gay' Pulse Nightclub in Orlando Florida in June of 2016.
They the victims should have been armed. They are an endangered population. We ought to amend the Constitution to prohibit lawmakers from making laws that in any way infringes the right of LGBT people from keeping and bearing arms, but that's just pie-in-the-sky thinking, I know.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

They the victims should have been armed.

"They" should seek spiritual and psychological help to find a way to escape from having homosexual desires so that "they" wouldn't be part of the culture of death.

They are an endangered population.

Yes "they" are. HIV/AIDS and other STD's running rampant in the behavior that they engage in, plus high rates of drug abuse and alcoholism and a disproportionate (there's that word again Kit) amount of violence in their so-called "community", those who identify with the LGBTQ movement without a doubt are an "endangered population".

We ought to amend the Constitution to prohibit lawmakers from making laws that in any way infringes the right of LGBT people from keeping and bearing arms, but that's just pie-in-the-sky thinking, I know.

With rainbow flag waver Donald Trump as President, anything is possible.

Thanks for stopping by (i.e. "moving on).

Before I continue with Donald Trump's homosexual activism as President, I wanted to share some news from Mass Resistance.

That next...

Idolater

"They" should seek spiritual and psychological help to find a way to escape from having homosexual desires so that "they" wouldn't be part of the culture of death.
Regardless, the right of LGBT people to keep and bear arms ought not be infringed in any way.
Yes "they" are. HIV/AIDS and other STD's running rampant in the behavior that they engage in, plus high rates of drug abuse and alcoholism and a disproportionate (there's that word again Kit) amount of violence in their so-called "community", those who identify with the LGBTQ movement without a doubt are an "endangered population".
LGBT people possess the inalienable right to self defense, and that with the most superlative weapons that are produced today.
With rainbow flag waver Donald Trump as President, anything is possible.
It was a joke. We already have that in the Bill of Rights. 'Problem is too many judges legislating from the bench, who wink at gun control laws, which contravene the Second Amendment.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regardless, the right of LGBT people to keep and bear arms ought not be infringed in any way.
LGBT people possess the inalienable right to self defense, and that with the most superlative weapons that are produced today...

Have you ever thought about seeking spiritual and psychological help for your confusion?

Idolater

Have you ever thought about seeking spiritual and psychological help for your confusion?

Hence one of the reasons behind this 5 part thread: Helping those who refuse to help themselves.
Still waiting on what confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.