Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Melania's Catholic. The Apostles' Creed is a prayer in the rosary, and is recited at Mass during Lent (the Nicene Creed the rest of the time). She didn't need to read it off a piece of paper.

i think acw's unhappy that Donald didn't mumble it along with all the other fakers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding Donald Trump and wife (#3) refusing to sing hymns and read/recite the Apostles' Creed at President George H. W. Bush's funeral:

because you believe they voted for him to be their spiritual leader? :kookoo:

It depends on who you're talking about when you say "they".

Donald Trump promised his evanjellyfish supporters that he would do things like appoint SCOTUS Justices who would overturn Roe v Wade (instead he signed legislation fully funding the baby butchers 5 times in his first 16 months in office) as well as Obergefell v Hodges (Trump has said that homosexual (faux) marriage is "settled law...it's done").

Now if "they" are his Libertarian supporters and some Democrats who crossed party lines to elect Donald Trump: "They" knew exactly what they'd be getting ;).

Melania's Catholic. The Apostles' Creed is a prayer in the rosary, and is recited at Mass during Lent (the Nicene Creed the rest of the time). She didn't need to read it off a piece of paper.

Ahhh, so Donnie and Bambi recited the Apostles' Creed just days before at Mass and and and doing it again a couple of days later at the funeral service of another President just seemed "repetitious"?
Makes total sense to me.

If it's all the same to you, I do like the title that an atheist gave The Donald:

"America's first atheist President", as he wears it well.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
"America's first atheist President"...

Of course you don't. Like I said in my earlier post, you Libertarians* got exactly what you knew you'd get with Donald Trump.

*ok doser is not a card carrying member of the Libertarian Party (or so he's told me on numerous occasions), but is a disciple of "Libertarian for life" Ron Paul and his mini me son, Rand Paul.

ron-paul-rand-paul.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Of course you don't.

right - because i don't expect the POTUS to be my spiritual leader

*ok doser is not a card carrying member of the Libertarian Party (or so he's told me on numerous occasions), but is a disciple of "Libertarian for life" Ron Paul and his mini me son, Rand Paul.

so, not only a retard, but a bald-faced lying retard

unsurprising :sigh:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarror
Of course you don't. Like I said in my earlier post, you Libertarians* got exactly what you knew you'd get with Donald Trump.

right - because i don't expect the POTUS to be my spiritual leader

Then your expectations have been met and then some.

160614205305-donald-trump-is-the-most-pro-gay-republican-nominee-ever-large-tease.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/da...o-gay-republican-nominee-ever-large-tease.jpg

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

so, not only a retard, but a bald-faced lying retard

unsurprising :sigh:

Wait, are you saying you finally took the big step and joined the Libertarian Party? Where on earth did you come up with their 25 cent membership fee?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A different name and face, same ole tune:

Gay friend defends Trump's pick for AG amid concerns from LGBT groups

12-7-18

A longtime gay friend of William Barr, President Trump's pick as the next U.S. attorney general, has come to the defense of the nominee amid concerns from LGBT groups...
Paul Cappuccio, a former general counsel for Time Warner who's raising children in a same-sex marriage, told the Washington Blade during an interview Friday he worked for Barr when Barr served as attorney general during the George H.W. Bush administration and said "there's been no one who has been more supportive of my same-sex family than Bill Barr has, not only with my partner, with my children, for whom he's 'Uncle Bill.' I know several people who are openly gay - who he has mentored - front and center," Cappuccio said. "I was not open the entire time I knew him, but I was open a lot of the time I knew him."
Cappuccio, who said he's "thrilled" Barr may come back as attorney general, said the Trump nominee "feels extremely passionate" that "justice is about fairness for an individual, and people are entitled to be treated as individuals no matter what their political views, their race, their religion, their sexual orientation."...
"When I heard he was thinking of going back to attorney general, my first reaction was 'Does this mean he can't babysit my daughter Mia anymore?" Cappuccio said. "But I'm telling you...and this is important to me, he's a good guy on this issue and...this is not in any way, shape or form anyone you need to be worried about."
Read more: https://www.kankanews.org/washington/gay-friend-defends-trump-pick-ag-concerns-lgbt-groups-84826024

william_barr.jpg

https://www.commondreams.org/sites/...blic/headlines/william_barr.jpg?itok=Noe6U-Cu

I should also point out that "Uncle Bill" is not being hired as Trump's Attorney General to be a "spiritual leader".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
MassResistance confronts “Drag Queen Story Hour” in Riverside, California
See incredible VIDEO of a mother in action!
Cross-dressing homosexuals out to disrupt the minds of a generation of children.
Confrontation reported by Los Angeles NBC-TV station.

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen3/18d/CA-Riverside-DQSH-102718/index.html

You have to hand it to the MassResistance activist who confronted the store owner and the other perverts who were indoctrinating these children.

Unfortunately the store owner was right: while the indoctrination of innocent children by perverts was open to the public, it was being held on private property and the owner of the property had every right to ask her to leave, and,the event is legal.

Based on the MassResistance activists comment defending Kavanaugh, I wonder if she is a Donald Trump supporter and hence ignorant of his homosexual and transgender activism? (When going into battle, be armed with the truth).

TwoQueens_700.jpg

Inside the "Drag Queen Story Hour." These men are out to change the way children view reality.

I should note that these drag queen story hour events are happening all over the US, in fact there is a website where you can organize your own child indoctrination event by perverts.
https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that the funeral is over (I wonder if this had anything to do with the leftwing media making George H.W. Bush out to be such a great guy?).

George H.W. Bush Serves As Witness At Gay Wedding

Sept. 26, 2013

Former President George H.W. Bush served as a witness at a same-sex wedding over the weekend.
The Washington Post reports Bush served as an official witness at the wedding of Bonnie Clement and Helen Thorgalsen, who own a general store together in Maine. Thorgalsen posted the following photo to Facebook showing Bush signing their marriage license.

A representative for Bush confirmed the former president and his wife Barbara attended the wedding as “private citizens attending a private ceremony for two friends.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/25/george-hw-bush-gay-wedding_n_3991292.html
Bush.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've been seeing previews on television for the movie "Welcome to Marwen":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li2dHr5Q-JY

After viewing the trailer, I wondered what leftist agenda is Hollyweird up to now?

Turns out that the true life character, Mark Hogancamp, was a cross dresser who was living a life that wasn't so pleasant (as many EX homosexuals and EX transvestites will attest to).

April 6, 2011

MARK HOGANCAMP died 11 years ago tomorrow, when five men kicked his head in outside a Kingston, N.Y., bar in the early morning hours. He was reborn months later, after he awoke from a nine-day coma, his memory wiped nearly clean of the details of his life — his early marriage, girlfriends, family, Navy service, thundering alcoholism, homelessness, jail time...

When Mr. Hogancamp returned home after the beating, he discovered a closet full of women’s pumps and boots. “Do I have a girlfriend?” he asked a friend. “They’re yours,” the friend replied. “You collect them and you wear them.” Mr. Hogancamp then learned that the men who beat him did so after he told them he was a cross-dresser.
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/07/garden/07marwencol.html

While it's unlawful and morally wrong to assault others, even those who have sex with people of the same gender, with animals or their close relative, and in this case a cross dresser, one has to ask "Did the beating save Mark Hogancamp's life?"

I doubt that the destructive path Mark Hogancamp was on ("thundering alcoholism, homelessness and jail time") will be mentioned by the LGBT movement in their latest victimization propaganda piece.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
After viewing the trailer, I wondered what leftist agenda is Hollyweird up to now?

Turns out that the true life character, Mark Hogancamp, was a cross dresser [the "T" in the LGBT acronym] who was living a life that wasn't so pleasant (as many EX homosexuals and EX transvestites will attest to).

so you wallow in a sewer and then complain that it's full of filth and stench?

Thanks for acknowledging that you Libertarians* have turned this once God fearing nation into a "sewer".

*ok doser, unless he somehow came up with the 25 cent membership fee, is NOT a card carrying member of the Libertarian Party.

Regarding the filth and stench:

Someone's gotta deal with it.

article-0-0A6CAA93000005DC-96_468x317.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Returning to the LGBT controlled so-called 'entertainment industry':

18 Top Comedians Who Can Never Host The Oscars Now
Following Kevin Hart’s departure, many names have surfaced as possible replacements, but let me save the Academy time and show why they are disqualified as not politically correct enough.

12/10/18

The Academy Awards is facing quite a predicament about selecting a host for its 2019 ceremony. After tapping, then ditching, Kevin Hart due to some jokes he made about homosexuality a decade ago, they are left carefully contemplating his replacement.
It wasn’t long after his announcement as host that the outrage mob [aka 'the gaystapo'] was demanding an apology for those old tweets. The Academy agreed, and asked Hart to apologize or they would remove him from his duties. Hart said he had already apologized for the jokes on several occasions and did not want to submit to a demand for further apology. Still, he removed himself from the job only hours later, along with yet another apology for his old jokes.

Hollywood’s deeply sanitized, heavily monitored thinking has been apparent for some time, but the current extreme mob mentality is “think exactly like us or don’t work.” Absolutely nothing an entertainer has said or done is off limits to the apology hunters, no matter how old or out of context that infraction may be.
Yet comedy is an area of entertainment that requires pushing boundaries and is incompatible with a climate so politically correct that it can no longer find humor in everyday doubts and insecurities. Every comic working who may be considered for this job will have to publicly apologize for something before he or she takes the stage.
Following Hart’s departure, many names have surfaced as possible replacements, but let me save the Academy some time and show why they are disqualified...

Tiffany Haddish, Donald Glover, Sarah Silverman, Gil Faizon and George St. Geegland (Nick Kroll and John Mulaney), Jon Stewart and John Oliver, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, Dave Chappelle and Wayne Brady, Jerry Seinfeld, Stephen Colbert and Steven Carrell; Past Hosts Who Would Now be Disqualified...
Read more: http://thefederalist.com/2018/12/10/18-top-comedians-can-never-host-oscars-now/

If you're familiar with the above names, most if not all are (like Donald Trump) rainbow flag wavers, but it is entertaining to see the 'gaystapo' go after their own.

gaystapo.jpg

https://mundabor.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/gaystapo.jpg?w=650

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Surprise, surprise:

[Trump appointed Supreme Court Justice Brett] Kavanaugh, Roberts join liberals to reject Planned Parenthood case

12-10-18

The Supreme Court signaled Monday it is not anxious to revisit the abortion controversy in the year ahead, disappointing conservative activists who were cheered by the appointment of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh.
After weeks of debate behind closed doors, a divided court turned down appeals backed by 13 conservative states that sought to defund Planned Parenthood.

The court's action leaves in place federal court rulings in much of the country that prevent states from denying Medicaid funds to women who go to a Planned Parenthood clinic for healthcare, including medical screenings or birth control. It is already illegal in most cases to use federal money like Medicaid to pay for abortions, but some states wanted to go further, cutting off all Medicaid funding to Planned Parenthood because the organization offers the procedure using alternative revenue sources.
Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/k...ed-parenthood-case/ar-BBQMiEY?ocid=spartanntp

So far Trump's two SCOTUS Justices are doing as I expected them to do: Neil Gorsuch didn't back religious liberty in the Masterpiece Cakeshop v CO Civil Rights Commission case and now Brett Kavanaugh is siding with Planned Parenthood.

But then their boss, rainbow flag waver Donald Trump had this to say about the baby butchers at Planned Parenthood just over two years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF-ODMS5S6I

You're not so good for those millions of baby girls who are killed in the womb Donald.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before I continue with Donald Trump's homosexual/transgender activism before and during his Presidency, I wanted to talk about Christian?/Christian singer Lauren Daigle and her appearance on Ellen the Degenerate's television show.

Lauren Daigle Performs Christian Music on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Oct. 25, 2018

Grammy-nominated singer Lauren Daigle was featured on NBC's popular "Ellen DeGeneres Show" this week where she showcased her new Christain music.
DeGeneres called Daigle "amazing" before the Christian singer took the stage on Wednesday to perform "Rolling Stones" off of her recently released album Look Up Child.
"Six feet under/I thought it was over/An answer to prayer/The voice of a Savior/Rise up/ Rise," Daigle sang on the show.
After the performance, DeGeneres rushed on the stage, hugged Daigle and joked that the former "American Idol" alum was so successful today because DeGeneres was a judge while Daigle did a short stint on the popular singing competition.

Daigle announced her special appearance on "Ellen" in a Facebook post Tuesday, and while some praised her for it, others took issue because of DeGeneres' open lesbian lifestyle. However, as Daigle said in a recent interview with The Christian Post, she is remaining true to her call of going outside the walls of the church to share the Gospel.
"I think the passage that says, 'Go out into the world and draw people unto Him,' the Great Commission, that's what I think about in regard to the mainstream aspect," Daigle told CP in the interview. "I wasn't looking at [making my music] as in mainstream versus Christian. I was like, 'OK, what is the purest version of me? Or what is the purest thing that God has written into my spirit and how do I express that? How do I communicate that?"

Read more: https://www.christianpost.com/news/...istian-music-on-the-ellen-degeneres-show.html

lauren-daigle133362.png

The only problem Lauren is that Ellen the Degenerate is not only a proud and unrepentant homosexual, mocking God's institution of marriage by 'marrying' another woman, she is a homosexual activist. You were totally silent on her sinful behavior Lauren. If you're going to go on a show like that, if you don't feel comfortable saying that Jesus has a better way, then at least invite her to your church for Sunday services (provided it's not a rainbow flag waving Church).

After the appearance, Lauren Daigle was interviewed about homosexuality, which pretty much explains why she didn't call Ellen out on her sinful behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=7srnqT-5H_E

lovemeorhateme

Before I continue with Donald Trump's homosexual/transgender activism before and during his Presidency, I wanted to talk about Christian?/Christian singer Lauren Daigle and her appearance on Ellen the Degenerate's television show.

Lauren Daigle Performs Christian Music on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Oct. 25, 2018

Grammy-nominated singer Lauren Daigle was featured on NBC's popular "Ellen DeGeneres Show" this week where she showcased her new Christain music.
DeGeneres called Daigle "amazing" before the Christian singer took the stage on Wednesday to perform "Rolling Stones" off of her recently released album Look Up Child.
"Six feet under/I thought it was over/An answer to prayer/The voice of a Savior/Rise up/ Rise," Daigle sang on the show.
After the performance, DeGeneres rushed on the stage, hugged Daigle and joked that the former "American Idol" alum was so successful today because DeGeneres was a judge while Daigle did a short stint on the popular singing competition.

Daigle announced her special appearance on "Ellen" in a Facebook post Tuesday, and while some praised her for it, others took issue because of DeGeneres' open lesbian lifestyle. However, as Daigle said in a recent interview with The Christian Post, she is remaining true to her call of going outside the walls of the church to share the Gospel.
"I think the passage that says, 'Go out into the world and draw people unto Him,' the Great Commission, that's what I think about in regard to the mainstream aspect," Daigle told CP in the interview. "I wasn't looking at [making my music] as in mainstream versus Christian. I was like, 'OK, what is the purest version of me? Or what is the purest thing that God has written into my spirit and how do I express that? How do I communicate that?"

Read more: https://www.christianpost.com/news/...istian-music-on-the-ellen-degeneres-show.html

lauren-daigle133362.png

The only problem Lauren is that Ellen the Degenerate is not only a proud and unrepentant homosexual, mocking God's institution of marriage by 'marrying' another woman, she is a homosexual activist. You were totally silent on her sinful behavior Lauren. If you're going to go on a show like that, if you don't feel comfortable saying that Jesus has a better way, then at least invite her to your church for Sunday services (provided it's not a rainbow flag waving Church).

After the appearance, Lauren Daigle was interviewed about homosexuality, which pretty much explains why she didn't call Ellen out on her sinful behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=7srnqT-5H_E

I’ve called you out for your sinful behaviour a number of times but you never listen. What makes you think others are more receptive to being called out for their sins than you? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.