Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

marke

Who wrote rules for mankind to follow, for his own well being and for the well being of society. When it comes to rules regarding civil government, He wrote in Exodus 18:21:
"But select capable men from all the people-men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain-and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens."

Can we both agree that rainbow flag wavers are neither men who fear God, trustworthy or hate dishonest gain, can we both at least agree on that?

Actually Ted Cruz boldly said on stage at the Republicans National Convention in 2016 for his supporters to "vote their conscience". Oh how the homosexual/libertarian Trump supporters (the same ones that gave Trump's buddy homosexual Peter Thiel a standing ovation when he belittled laws that protect women and little girls from men pretending to be women using the same restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms as females) booed Cruz for his statement. I can't begin to imagine how many death threats Cruz received from those ever so tolerant Trump supporting homosexuals/libertarians.

I'm pretty sure God will allow me to tell you who I voted for in 2016 and 2020, but the important thing is that I didn't go against His Word and vote for things that He abhors.

Why did you?
If you claim you could not vote for someone who did not totally condemn sodomy then, apparently, according to your slander of Trump, you could not vote for either candidate on the 2016 presidential ticket.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you claim you could not vote for someone who did not totally condemn sodomy then, apparently, according to your slander of Trump, you could not vote for either candidate on the 2016 presidential ticket.

I would not vote for a Donald Trump, because he has a long history of supporting homosexuality and transgenderism along with supporting the evil God-hating, child molesting/indoctrinating, institution destroying homosexual/transgender agenda. There's a huge difference between "Not totally condemning homosexuality and transgenderism", and being a strong advocate for it. Donald Trump, as you know, was and still is the latter.

marke

I would not vote for a Donald Trump, because he has a long history of supporting homosexuality and transgenderism along with supporting the evil God-hating, child molesting/indoctrinating, institution destroying homosexual/transgender agenda. There's a huge difference between "Not totally condemning homosexuality and transgenderism", and being a strong advocate for it. Donald Trump, as you know, was and still is the latter.
Regardless of Trump's flaws, he did a great job as president defending American traditions, values, laws and values against the demons in the democrat party who want God walled out of society and politics.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regardless of Trump's flaws,

Promoting evil, in the case of Donald Trump promoting libertarian ideology and the God-hating, child molesting/indoctrinating homosexual/transgender agenda, is not a "flaw", it's evil.
he did a great job as president defending American traditions, values, laws and values against the demons in the democrat party who want God walled out of society and politics.
It wasn't until libertarians/liberals took over American culture and laws several decades ago, thus making homosexuality and moral depravity in general "American traditions", that those morally depraved things that Donald Trump stands for always were "American traditions".

marke

Promoting evil, in the case of Donald Trump promoting libertarian ideology and the God-hating, child molesting/indoctrinating homosexual/transgender agenda, is not a "flaw", it's evil.

It wasn't until libertarians/liberals took over American culture and laws several decades ago, thus making homosexuality and moral depravity in general "American traditions", that those morally depraved things that Donald Trump stands for always were "American traditions".
Democrats "fought like hell" to force homosexuality on all Americans, especially on kids, "fought like hell" to defund the police for making too many arrests, "fought like hell" to force Americans to yield to unreasonable democrat demands or face looting and burning, and so forth. Donald Trump did not support that crap, democrats did.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCultureWarrior said:

Democrats "fought like hell" to force homosexuality on all Americans, especially on kids,.. Donald Trump did not support that crap, democrats did.

Give libertarians credit, they were on the front lines of the LGBT civil rights movement along with Donald Trump and democrats.

President Donald Trump during the 2021 Presidential race, sent out a memo belittling Joe Biden for his lack of support for the homosexual agenda when Biden was a US Senator.

*August 31, 2020, the Trump/Pence reelection campaign, in an attempt to get the homosexual vote, puts out a information showing Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden's past record against homosexuality.
(Part 6, page 6, post #116)

Nothing To Be Proud Of: The Biden LGBT Record
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/nothing-to-be-proud-of-the-biden-lgbt-record/

Amazing, when Donald Trump was attending homosexual weddings, Joe Biden was voting against homosexuals/transgenders serving in the military.

marke

aCultureWarrior said:

Give libertarians credit, they were on the front lines of the LGBT civil rights movement along with Donald Trump and democrats.

President Donald Trump during the 2021 Presidential race, sent out a memo belittling Joe Biden for his lack of support for the homosexual agenda when Biden was a US Senator.

*August 31, 2020, the Trump/Pence reelection campaign, in an attempt to get the homosexual vote, puts out a information showing Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden's past record against homosexuality.
(Part 6, page 6, post #116)

Nothing To Be Proud Of: The Biden LGBT Record
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/nothing-to-be-proud-of-the-biden-lgbt-record/

Amazing, when Donald Trump was attending homosexual weddings, Joe Biden was voting against homosexuals/transgenders serving in the military.
God knows who supports and promotes wickedness in open rebellion against God and His Word. Partisans can make excuses for their favorite people and condemn their opponents as they choose but that will do nothing to alter what God knows to be the truth.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
God knows who supports and promotes wickedness in open rebellion against God and His Word. Partisans can make excuses for their favorite people and condemn their opponents as they choose but that will do nothing to alter what God knows to be the truth.
And you had better do a serious self assessment on why you support the wicked.

Isaiah 5:20

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now about Trump's former head cheerleader, Milo Yiannopoulos:

Many of you following this 6 part thread recall that British homosexual/homosexual activist Milo Yiannopoulos came to the US during the 2016 Presidential race and traveled around the country giving speeches at college campuses promoting Donald Trump for President (he was the hottest ticket around, almost as popular as Truvada). And then came the PR nightmare for the Republican Party: During an interview from years back, Milo was an honest homosexual and talked about the pleasures of "man-boy love", and because of that Milo was no longer a representative of Donald Trump and the new Republican Party.

Right-wing Libertarian provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos declares himself an ‘ex-gay’ who is 'sodomy free' and wants to un-cancel ‘conversion therapy’ - but what does his HUSBAND think?​

• The 36-year-old claimed he is no longer gay and likened homosexuality to 'addiction' and 'being an alcoholic' three years after he wed his boyfriend
  • Yiannopoulos told LifeSite he plans to dedicate the next 10 years to reviving the widely banned practice of conversion therapy, claiming 'it does work'
  • He said his husband John had been 'demoted to housemate'
  • The British far-right provocateur fanned flames of anti-LGBTQ+ sentiment again by hitting out at the 'Terror of transsexuals' and saying 'Trannies are demonic'
  • Yiannopoulos became the poster boy for the alt-right due to his misogynistic, racist and homophobic rants
  • He once endorsed sex between 'younger boys' and older men, called feminism 'cancer' and Islam 'barbaric' in the wake of the Christchurch mosque shootings
Milo Yiannopoulos declares himself 'ex-gay' and says he wants to rehabilitate 'conversion therapy' | Daily Mail Online

I think Milo is pulling a big publicity stunt thinking that this will somehow get him back in good favor with the Republican Party, although he's not acknowledging that they don't care if he's a practicing homosexual, it was his honesty about homosexuality and 'man-boy love' 'that did him in.

I do have to question if Milo is serious about this, why he would allow his fellow buggerite to still live under the same roof.

4596C2F000000578-0-image-a-24_1508724127948.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
One way that you can tell that someone is being dishonest is when they answer a question with a question.
Welcome back to the WHMBR! series Right Divider. Since no one will admit that they were a huge Milo Yiannopoulos fan during the 2016 Presidential race (and I remember well having discussions with TOL'ers who admired Milo) and that they attended a "I just love my daddy Trump!" Milo Yiannopoulos college campus college rally, what are your thoughts on Donald Trump, the representative of the Republican Party, a political party who clearly stands for traditional family values in their platform, sending out a flyer denouncing Joe Biden's past history of being against homosexuality/transgenderism, thus attempting to show that he, Donald Trump, is the best thing to happen to the LGBT movement since NAMBLA?

Right Divider

Body part
Welcome back to the WHMBR! series Right Divider. Since no one will admit that they were a huge Milo Yiannopoulos fan during the 2016 Presidential race and that they attended a "I just love my daddy Trump!" Milo Yiannopoulos college campus college rally, what are your thoughts on Donald Trump, the representative of the Republican Party, a political party who clearly stands for traditional family values in their platform, sending out a flyer denouncing Joe Biden's past history of being against homosexuality/transgenderism, thus attempting to show that he, Donald Trump, is the best thing to happen to the LGBT movement since NAMBLA?
I denounce any and all support for sexual perversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.