Why would any conservative support Donald Trump?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This question can be for anyone but I am specifically interested in what conservatives who support Trump think he will do if he were to be elected President.

His entire campaign seems to be based on his claim that he will build a wall at the border. Well and he does wear a cheap hat with the word's "Make America Great Again" embroidered on the front. Is that it? Is that what makes conservatives and evangelicals support him??? :confused:

Trump is pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, supports eminent domain, supports government controlled health care, says he looks forward to working with Democrats in congress, etc. I see little reason to think he would be anything but liberal in office.

So I ask..... why would a conservative support Donald Trump?? :idunno:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He may prevent the Democratic policies form doing more damage. We need to have profiling, we absolutely need this and to side-step this as per 'racist' rhetoric lunacy. We need to question all those who appear to be Muslims, as well this who enter this country need to be checked out thoroughly.

Trump might upset the system which places ideologues at the front of the table. Such ideals are baseless in any real content, to where these ideals may be questioned.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm still waiting to hear what you think Trump is going to do in office that makes you want to support him.

Come on... convince me. Convince me that Trump is a wise choice for President of the United States.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i don't think trump is a wise choice for the office

i've come to realize over the past eight years that it doesn't matter who sits in the oval office :idunno:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I'm still waiting to hear what you think Trump is going to do in office that makes you want to support him.

Come on... convince me. Convince me that Trump is a wise choice for President of the United States.

No way convincing you. I think he will try to have Arabs profiled, especially those who are Muslims.

He will try to deport illegals on their records, which means individual attention, as to a specific act. this is something the new ideology objects

He is more likely to help avoid capital gains tax raises.

He may be more likely to run against the UN ideology

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No way convincing you. I think he will try to have Arabs profiled, especially those who are Muslims.

He will try to deport illegals on their records, which means individual attention, as to a specific act. this is something the new ideology objects

He is more likely to help avoid capital gains tax raises.

He may be more likely to run against the UN ideology

I think Donald is cashing in on his celebrity and using it to tap into the frustration and fear that is currently present. He is a pro-choice liberal who has defended plan parenthood and then suddenly pretends he is prolife. The very fact that he has such little respect for his own marriages via his cheating and lying shows him to be untrustworthy.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
i don't think trump is a wise choice for the office

i've come to realize over the past eight years that it doesn't matter who sits in the oval office :idunno:

People overestimate the power of the president. Although the presidency has attained more power in recent year, it is not able to make laws.

Obama is no more a president the 'Dancing Bear". He travels around, trying to be liked for his 'just too sweet' smooge.

Then when he tries to be a force, he makes a bog fuss out of thinks like hos "Obamacare". Here is the truth , the majority if people do not want to take care of those who cannot afford health insurance; they are paying more for health insurance now and mad about having to support the poor in sneaky ways/

The American people, or a good minority of them anyway, are sick of all the 'equally' baloney. The media ideal. all cultures are equal. all religions are equal, it has some folks thinking this has to end now, or why try at all to better oneself?