Why would any conservative support Donald Trump?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Interestingly enough, the attack ads are starting to appear (of Trump's THIRD wife, Melania). I have never known of another candidate whose First Lady has a history of being anything but ... or a presidential candidate who was in Playboy Magazine.

Nice family values.
That is a big problem for many women. My sister said she would not accept a 'trashy gold-digger' as First Lady/

Arthur Brain

He isn't cowed and bullied by the media. He will not apologize for being politically correct. Thanks mistaken for being a tough guy. He just isn't afraid of anyone in the sense they can hurt him politically. He says exactly what he thinks. That isn't being tough; it's being courageous. Most politicians watch every word they say for fear of being interrogated by the media. Once they get you to apologize for something, there is blood in the water and your days are over politically. In other sections of our culture, if you have any game or influence at all, one mispoken word can get you fired or your product boycotted. These are the acts of a bully. There are scads of them around in the media.

In short, one big reason I and many others support Trump is that he has no fear of these bullies and refuses to be silenced by political correctness. This is pleasing because it holds the prospect of one day getting rid of political correctness.

Eh, tell that to the people of Scotland he tried to railroad just in order to build his own personal bloody golf course. The guy's a knob.

fool

Hall of Fame
Trump is awesome because he humiliated Jeb Bush and when we get to the General he's going to humiliate Clinton and then maybe, just maybe, we'll never have to hear those two names again.

Think about that, we were supposed to have a "choice" between Coke and Pepsi and all the sudden there's Dr.Pepper.

He's gonna get us a better deal, he wrote the book on it.

fool

Hall of Fame
Eh, tell that to the people of Scotland he tried to railroad just in order to build his own personal bloody golf course. The guy's a knob.

He's a billionaire real estate developer involved in over 500 business ventures, I'm sure he's "railroaded" more than just some Scots.
Do you know where that term "railroaded" came from?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Trump is awesome because he humiliated Jeb Bush and when we get to the General he's going to humiliate Clinton and then maybe, just maybe, we'll never have to hear those two names again.

Think about that, we were supposed to have a "choice" between Coke and Pepsi and all the sudden there's Dr.Pepper.

He's gonna get us a better deal, he wrote the book on it.
Look fool,
I was doing some traveling. You thought my camper was the voting station. I know you drank up some of my cokes and eat all my eggs.:mmph:

fool

Hall of Fame
Look fool,
I was doing some traveling. You thought my camper was the voting station. I know you drank up some of my cokes and eat all my eggs.:mmph:

I would never do that, I left one egg in the carton.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
One cracked egg?:mad:

I'm also waiting for that nickle you borrowed from me back in 1972.:plain:

journey

First, I'm a Cruz supporter and I've already voted for him in our primary. By the way, Cruz won our primary. I would only vote for Trump as a last resort in the general election to keep Clinton or Sanders out of office.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
First, I'm a Cruz supporter and I've already voted for him in our primary. By the way, Cruz won our primary. I would only vote for Trump as a last resort in the general election to keep Clinton or Sanders out of office.

I posted back in 14 being for Cruz. It was one of those republicanchick threads. She was a bit nuts, so i did not say much/

Arthur Brain

They would have been paid though.
Choo Choo train? Do you have those?

Are you an expert on the case? He pulled all sorts of low down crap to drive people out of their homes and they weren't having it. It was disgusting. If you think that's all fair and good and part of business then you knock yourself out and vote for the chump.

And no we don't have 'choo choo' trains although we do have railways. If you have a point to make over a turn of phrase then just make it for Pete's sake.

fool

Hall of Fame
Are you an expert on the case? He pulled all sorts of low down crap to drive people out of their homes and they weren't having it. It was disgusting. If you think that's all fair and good and part of business then you knock yourself out and vote for the chump.

And no we don't have 'choo choo' trains although we do have railways. If you have a point to make over a turn of phrase then just make it for Pete's sake.

Did people have to lose their homes to put in the railways?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is a big problem for many women. My sister said she would not accept a 'trashy gold-digger' as First Lady/

I think that *type* of first lady would be representative of the type of guy who married her.