Will 500K Rally This Monday?

Interplanner

???

This is about the Constitution. You must know nothing about how horribly we are violating it. Take the class from Hillsdale.edu.

Interplanner

Non- sensical, It's posts like these from you, which are plentiful, that convince me that you know NOTHING about d'ism or Paul's teachings

You do realize this was written to counter the homosexual pride parading in Seattle this weekend, right? They put up their flag ON US EMBASSIES all over the world, often 10x larger than the largest US flag exhibited there. Maybe they really do mean to form a queer nation.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The question for us as a country is: will 500K rally this Monday for:

limited government,
limitations to executive action,
balances to SCOTUS activist decisions,
reduction of national debt,
affirming pluralism, ejecting religion that seeks a theocratic state?

That is what this our country has to offer to the world, to be a huge banner on every embassy around the world.
90% of the America electorate would support restricting those individuals on the "no-fly" from legally purchasing a gun.

How does "interplanner's" conservative agenda address the fact that Republican majorities in both the House and the Senate have effectively ignored the overwhelming "will of the people" in favor of the "gun lobby?"

ClimateSanity

???

This is about the Constitution. You must know nothing about how horribly we are violating it. Take the class from Hillsdale.edu.

Ignore the clown. He is only a pretend dispensationalist. Just like everything else. He lives to mock. Pretending he is something he's not is part of the act.

Interplanner

Apparently likes to jump topics too, or just lost track of where he was. it's kind of Freudian. He's in a forum on homosexual pride parades, but hating historical eschatology is so important/obsessed that he breaks into more whining about that in the homosexual forum!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ignore the clown. He is only a pretend dispensationalist. Just like everything else. He lives to mock. Pretending he is something he's not is part of the act.
You're the biggest fake and phony on TOL. You are the one who had multiple user names and condones child molestation. Read my signature pal, that's not pretending

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did you post this reply in the wrong thread?
Not at all Nick, he makes no sense in ANY of his posts and has an obsession of attacking MAD. This OP just convinces me more that he's delusional and he knows nothing of Paul's gospel, but thanks for your concern, now take a seat

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You do realize this was written to counter the homosexual pride parading in Seattle this weekend, right? They put up their flag ON US EMBASSIES all over the world, often 10x larger than the largest US flag exhibited there. Maybe they really do mean to form a queer nation.
No, you didn't explain anything in your OP so I have no idea what this thread was about. 500K ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Apparently likes to jump topics too, or just lost track of where he was. it's kind of Freudian. He's in a forum on homosexual pride parades, but hating historical eschatology is so important/obsessed that he breaks into more whining about that in the homosexual forum!
You're the obsessed freak that made 50 threads denouncing d'ism and again, you explained nothing about gay pride in your OP

shagster01

90% of the America electorate would support restricting those individuals on the "no-fly" from legally purchasing a gun.

How does "interplanner's" conservative agenda address the fact that Republican majorities in both the House and the Senate have effectively ignored the overwhelming "will of the people" in favor of the "gun lobby?"

It's how one gets put on the No-Fly list that we all disagree about.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
His post is not about Paul's gospel, but it does agree with it. Your closet liberal is showing.
I had no way of even knowing what this thread was about, no explanation in the OP. That's why I posted that it's non sensical, I have yet to comment on the real point of the thread because I still don't know exactly what it's about. You do ?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
It's how one gets put on the No-Fly list that we all disagree about.
Only 10% of Americans share your concern - if this was any issue other than standing up to the dictates of the NRA, Congress would have passed the necessary legislation long ago.

If an individual is considered a danger to the public in the air without a gun, why would he/she be considered any less of a threat on the ground with one?

shagster01

Only 10% of Americans share your concern - if this was any issue other than standing up to the dictates of the NRA, Congress would have passed the necessary legislation long ago.

If an individual is considered a danger to the public in the air without a gun, why would he/she be considered any less of a threat on the ground with one?

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

What MORE than 10% have a problem with is the government being able to put you on a list that restricts your rights as an American without any due process.

Interplanner

In answer to jgarden:

because on the ground most people are not in an enormous vehicle loaded with jet fuel that could be commandeered by them to slaughter thousands on the ground...

Interplanner

You're the obsessed freak that made 50 threads denouncing d'ism and again, you explained nothing about gay pride in your OP

There was a statement about it; I don't know what you are missing. In Seattle last weekend 500K rallied about homosexuality. I asked whether 500K would rally this weekend about constitutional truths. Fair enough? You may not value the question, but that is what the thread was about.