Wow... watch this Hannity clip with PHIL ROBERTSON on US moral decay

republicanchick

I tried to get the exact link but failed

But just go to Fox News.com

then Hannity

and you will find any uplifting talk/sermon by Phil R about how lacking in Jesus this country is...

I was being a little facetious when I said Phil for President

but maybe that would not be such a bad idea... We need someone with character and integrity and CHRISTIAN faith above all...

As it says in the Good Book

"Seek you FIRST the Kingdom of Heaven and all these [other] things will be added unto you" [emphasis added]

Yes, USA, seek God and all that other political (etc) stuff will fall into place..

=

republicanchick

I was actually blown away when Phil R said GOD came to Earth and died on the Cross...

that is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Catholic...

and of course, for those who hate the Catholic Church (plenty of those around here)

it is also very BIBLICAL

"If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father"

"I and the Father are one"

++

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I tried to get the exact link but failed

But just go to Fox News.com

then Hannity

and you will find any uplifting talk/sermon by Phil R about how lacking in Jesus this country is...

I was being a little facetious when I said Phil for President

but maybe that would not be such a bad idea... We need someone with character and integrity and CHRISTIAN faith above all...

As it says in the Good Book

"Seek you FIRST the Kingdom of Heaven and all these [other] things will be added unto you" [emphasis added]

Yes, USA, seek God and all that other political (etc) stuff will fall into place..

=

I am tired of self-appointed theologians spouting off anger and fear like it was what Jesus was all about.

The Duck Dynasty guys are great capitalists and entertaining people. But they should leave Christianity to those who take Jesus seriously.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
Dan 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

SaulToPaul 2

Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
Dan 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Gen 24:64 (KJV)

republicanchick

I am tired of self-appointed theologians spouting off anger and fear like it was what Jesus was all about.

The Duck Dynasty guys are great capitalists and entertaining people. But they should leave Christianity to those who take Jesus seriously.

oh please...

I'd rather listen to him than some anti-everything like posters here

Morpheus

I will use one of Phil's own quotes as a response:

"You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks.”

Pretty much says it all.

I'll bet her second favorite scholar is Larry the cable guy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
you know, repubchick, i love Duck Dynasty and the whole Robertson clan. maybe we should get together and talk politics. i'm in St. Louis. meet me. JK. you sound too young and naive.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I will use one of Phil's own quotes as a response:

"You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks.”

Pretty much says it all.

Doesn't Phil know that girls and guys should sow their wild oats before marrying Sandy?

Yep, guys should go out and get a few girls pregnant, help pay for an abortion or 3, skip the state when they find out that they've fathered children out of wedlock so they won't have to pay child support.

It goes without saying that girls should sleep around too, testing the waters before they make that commitment to marriage*. A couple of abortions, some STD's, and then shack up with a guy or 12 and THEN find that right guy and marry him.

Sounds like a typical liberal game plan doesn't it Sandy?

*With no fault divorce, if the marriage doesn't work, just get a divorce and move onto the next relationship.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep, guys should go out and get a few girls pregnant, help pay for an abortion or 3, skip the state when they find out that they've fathered children out of wedlock so they won't have to pay child support.

It goes without saying that girls should sleep around too, testing the waters before they make that commitment to marriage*. A couple of abortions, some STD's, and then shack up with a guy or 12 and THEN find that right guy and marry him.

:think:

Arthur Brain

Doesn't Phil know that girls and guys should sow their wild oats before marrying Sandy?

Sounds like a typical liberal game plan doesn't it Sandy?

*With no fault divorce, if the marriage doesn't work, just get a divorce and move onto the next relationship.

So apart from completely missing the point of objection...you think it's all okay to 'get' girls at 15/16 for marriage? You have seen Robertson's original speech right? His beard didn't get in the way of the volume?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
but, RC - if you're over 25, i might go out with you. i can mold you and shape you into a great successful woman. and i'll stay home and watch the kids, pondering the universe and the multplicity thereof. with fox news in every room. we love you republicanchick, you bring spice to the forums. p.s. - you look great tonight

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So apart from completely missing the point of objection...you think it's all okay to 'get' girls at 15/16 for marriage?

Perhaps in Phil's and ACW's world, telling children to wait for sex and marriage until they are ADULTS isn't enough.

Then again, teenage girls are much easier to control and *train* as compared to adult women.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps in Phil's and ACW's world, telling children to wait for sex and marriage until they are ADULTS isn't enough.

Then again, teenage girls are much easier to control and *train* as compared to adult women.

Care to talk about what happens when boys and girls, men and women have out of wedlock sex Sandy?

I can give you 58 million good reasons why people should remain abstinent or marry.

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?
•In 2011, unmarried women accounted for 85.5% of all abortions (CDC).
•Women living with a partner to whom they are not married account for 25% of abortions but only about 10% of women in the population (NAF).

http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Care to talk about what happens when boys and girls, men and women have out of wedlock sex Sandy?

No.

Care to talk about why you don't believe it's possible for teens and adults to abstain from sex prior to marriage?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No.

Care to talk about why you don't believe it's possible for teens and adults to abstain from sex prior to marriage?

But Sandy, out of wedlock sex is the "in thing". Surely you don't want a theocracy where government officials are spying into peoples bedrooms?