Wow... watch this Hannity clip with PHIL ROBERTSON on US moral decay

Morpheus

Care to talk about what happens when boys and girls, men and women have out of wedlock sex Sandy?

I can give you 58 million good reasons why people should remain abstinent or marry.

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?
•In 2011, unmarried women accounted for 85.5% of all abortions (CDC).
•Women living with a partner to whom they are not married account for 25% of abortions but only about 10% of women in the population (NAF).

http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

So are you saying that girls should get married at 15 or 16, or is it that you can't follow a conversation? Abortion never entered the discussion until you interjected it randomly in response to the Phil Robertson,"You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks.”

Arthur Brain

But Sandy, out of wedlock sex is the "in thing". Surely you don't want a theocracy where government officials are spying into peoples bedrooms?

That wasn't the point. Robertson's comments were about getting 15/16 year olds as if they hit the ripe old age of 'twenty' they'd have little interest in chasing ducks but rather bucks in relation to marriage. Do you not recall?

WizardofOz

Care to talk about what happens when boys and girls, men and women have out of wedlock sex Sandy?

I can give you 58 million good reasons why people should remain abstinent or marry.

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?
•In 2011, unmarried women accounted for 85.5% of all abortions (CDC).
•Women living with a partner to whom they are not married account for 25% of abortions but only about 10% of women in the population (NAF).

http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

But if she was raped and young enough, the abortion should be legal and acceptable. Isn't that right, aCW?

Morpheus

cw never does, he runs from common sense and logical people. he can't cope with intelligence and reason :vomit:

•••••aCW = All Mouth & No Ears•••••
pluggingears.jpg

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I may have your IP address, now; "Morpheus".

Thanks for the Picture.

I'll keep it a Secret; It's Much More Fun that way: to watch you run, I Mean.

Are you working from a "Re-Directed" IP addy?

It doesn't look like it!

LOL!!!

=M=

What "State" of the "Union" do you Live in?

ACW said:

Sure; anytime, Girl.

LOL!!!

Define "Wed Lock", and state where it is mentioned in the Bible for me; ACWeasel.

===================================

Oh, Yeah!

Leave "Death Hello Kitty" alone!!!

Watch your Mouth; Whorpheus!!!

Before I Rip it off Your Face; With "your Own Logic", of Course.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So are you saying that girls should get married at 15 or 16, or is it that you can't follow a conversation? Abortion never entered the discussion until you interjected it randomly in response to the Phil Robertson,"You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks.”

Phil Robertson, who is devout Christian, implied that there is nothing wrong with people marrying at younger ages (the 15 or 16 remark was taken out of context, as it's illegal to marry at that age and no one in Robertson's family has ever married that young). I showed what happens when a secular society doesn't take marriage serious and instead decides to have sexual relationships outside of marriage.

What really has homosexualists Art Brain, Rusha, WizardofOz and their fellow sexual anarchists (since you voted for the baby murderer B. Hussein Obama, that puts you in the same category) up in arms about Phil Robertson is what he said during a GQ magazine interview about homosexuality:

(Robertson doesn't mix words) :

duck-dynasty-star.bmp

http://www.towncrierdubuque.com/the...-homosexuality-vagina-man-desirable-mans-anus

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
But if she was raped and young enough, the abortion should be legal and acceptable. Isn't that right, aCW?

We're dealing with reality now Aaron. Tell us who you voted for in the last Presidential election. (I'll link their pro abortion Party Platform for you).

1.5 Abortion

Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.

http://www.lp.org/platform

I could talk about Rusha's and Morphie's candidate and how he stands on abortion, but one picture pretty much tells the story behind 58 million dead unborn babies:

naral%20endorse%20obama.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What really has homosexualists Art Brain, Rusha, WizardofOz and their fellow sexual anarchists (since you voted for the baby murderer B. Hussein Obama, that puts you in the same category) up in arms about Phil Robertson is what he said during a GQ magazine interview about homosexuality:

(Robertson doesn't mix words) :

duck-dynasty-star.bmp

http://www.towncrierdubuque.com/the...-homosexuality-vagina-man-desirable-mans-anus

I never read the quote or viewed that picture PRIOR to you posting it on TOL.

What REALLY annoys me as that you continue to be so intentionally dishonest.

I have never made an issue of Robertson's view on homosexuality or his claim of Christianity. It's always been about his comments about teenage girls. He promotes older men choosing young girls in their teens because he knows how vulnerable they are.

That is preying on teens (aka children). You are the person defending it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I never read the quote or viewed that picture PRIOR to you posting it on TOL.

There were entire threads about Phil Robertson and his interview in GQ magazine Sandy.

Surely you must remember homosexualists Art Brain and annatebbenetti ranting and raving about what Phil Robertson said?

WizardofOz

We're dealing with reality now Aaron. Tell us who you voted for in the last Presidential election. (I'll link their pro abortion Party Platform for you).

1.5 Abortion

Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.

http://www.lp.org/platform

I could talk about Rusha's and Morphie's candidate and how he stands on abortion, but one picture pretty much tells the story behind 58 million dead unborn babies:

naral%20endorse%20obama.jpg

We have witnessed plays 1-4 from Connie's playbook:

Play 1: Run from the challenge

Play 2: Throw out any deceitful accusation that will deflect from play 1's cowardice.

Play 3: Complete the duck and run by changing the subject altogether in an attempt to fully divert attention from your all too predictable tactics.

Play 4: cut and paste some crap off the web that confirms your bias and tell yourself that you're really smart and are capable of carrying your own without mindless link dropping

republicanchick

but, RC - if you're over 25, i might go out with you. i can mold you and shape you into a great successful woman. and i'll stay home and watch the kids, pondering the universe and the multplicity thereof. with fox news in every room. we love you republicanchick, you bring spice to the forums. p.s. - you look great tonight

sorry, I don't date "commies"

I only date Catholic Republicans (although I would consider a Republican Church of Christ man or a Methodist or Presbyterian b/c they seem to know the Bible better than other non-Catholics and if they were open minded about CAtholicis... unlike 80% of posters HERE... maybe I could brainwash him about Catholicism... :cool:)

_

++

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha said:
I will use one of Phil's own quotes as a response:

"You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks.”

Pretty much says it all.

my, you have such a great sense of humor... like all liberals

Not that I expect you to put much thought in your posts, but what part of what Phil said do you believe is amusing?

Some things are not funny ... such as preying on children and teenagers. Urging full grown men to seek out teeny boppers under the guise of marriage is predatory.

republicanchick

Not that I expect you to put much thought in your posts, but what part of what Phil said do you believe is amusing?

Some things are not funny ... such as preying on children and teenagers. Urging full grown men to seek out teeny boppers under the guise of marriage is predatory.

oh please... Isn't it cute (not) when the libs try to pretend moral outrage...

ha ha ha... that's comical... they who have NO morals... except to proclaim they have no morals... they are too intelligent for all that morals stuff... but vis a vis a conservative like Phil R, all the sudden they... OMG!!!!!!!!!!

have morals... and outrage...

Please...

+++

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
oh please... Isn't it cute (not) when the libs try to pretend moral outrage...

ha ha ha... that's comical... they who have NO morals... except to proclaim they have no morals... they are too intelligent for all that morals stuff... but vis a vis a conservative like Phil R, all the sudden they... OMG!!!!!!!!!!

have morals... and outrage...

Please...+++

So you are incapable ... OR unwilling to respond to whether or not you believe it is appropriate to encourage men to marry teenage girls?