You are Divine as well as you're own healer when you get past your old self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

You are the temple PJ wake up and stop killing the message by bad division 2Cor 3:6.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm at rest, a prize discovered where our pattern man pointed all to seek for within themselves Luke 17:20-21.
I hope you're resting in Him. Jesus Christ is THE man, God incarnate. Paul was a pattern.

1 Timothy 1:16 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting[/FONT]

Zeke

I hope you're resting in Him. Jesus Christ is THE man, God incarnate. Paul was a pattern.

1 Timothy 1:16 KJV - [FONT="]Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting[/FONT]

Thanks PJ, I AM resting in I AM, and I shall have no other gods before me. Notice Paul reminds you where it takes place first "in me" no book or religion can teach you from the inside out, Saul was blinded by the letter of the law ignorant of its spiritual intent, Jesus was representing the spirit of the law teaching take no thought based on the outside from appearances/observance where gods and masters rule over you, the scolding of Jesus wasn't aimed at the back alley but the religious minded who followed instead of taking the reigns of awareness that frees us from that bondage Galatians 4:1.

Paul shows the dual pictorial of siblings is really the outward rule giving way to an inward rule where we claim our heritage, you think the christian traditional path is the foundation of truth yet it's no different than any other outward view that keeps you looking outside in time and history for something you came into this world with, that light that lights every one descending into this play of dualistic drama Galatians 4:20-28 that take place in you until you reconcile your mind with that younger sibling which is the quickening spirit 1Cor 15:44-45.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Rising above Paulianity.......

Rising above Paulianity.......

1 Timothy 1:16 KJV - [FONT="]Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting[/FONT]

Jesus and Paul both show you the kingdom of God/heaven/the Spirit is within your own soul. As above, so below. Where is God? Is God omnipresent? Wherever God is is the full potential/possibility of perfection, unfolding glory, new creation, etc. Christ in you.

Paul may be a pattern but only as he recognized and lived by the law of the Spirit, and in that WAY...he says follow me as I follow Christ. But Paul is not to be worshipped as he also distorted and taught differently than what Jesus and his original apostles taught on other matters and among some Paul is a deceiver and false prophet, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Here amomg other various models, one's own discernment holds, since the case against Paul are made somewhat convincingly from history and the so called scriptures.

I take the good nevertheless, but it is interesting how Paul took advantage of certain opportunities and proclaimed his own apostleship, heralding his own personal revelation of an ethereal Christ, demeaning the pillars of the Jerusalem Community, who to him were nothing! (See Galations for starters) He was quite arrogant at times....we get a better picture in his authentic letters than how Acts spins the story, so you have to sift thru the craftwork to read between the lines. Paul is not inlcuded among the 12 apostles of the Lamb in the Johns record, while a false apostle is mentioned as a warning to one of the churches. Who is that false prophet? Just saying....there is always more to the story.

Zeke

Jesus and Paul both show you the kingdom of God/heaven/the Spirit is within your own soul. As above, so below. Where is God? Is God omnipresent? Wherever God is is the full potential/possibility of perfection, unfolding glory, new creation, etc. Christ in you.

Paul may be a pattern but only as he recognized and lived by the law of the Spirit, and in that WAY...he says follow me as I follow Christ. But Paul is not to be worshipped as he also distorted and taught differently than what Jesus and his original apostles taught on other matters and among some Paul is a deceiver and false prophet, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Here amomg other various models, one's own discernment holds, since the case against Paul are made somewhat convincingly from history and the so called scriptures.

I take the good nevertheless, but it is interesting how Paul took advantage of certain opportunities and proclaimed his own apostleship, heralding his own personal revelation of an ethereal Christ, demeaning the pillars of the Jerusalem Community, who to him were nothing! (See Galations for starters) He was quite arrogant at times....we get a better picture in his authentic letters than how Acts spins the story, so you have to sift thru the craftwork to read between the lines. Paul is not inlcuded among the 12 apostles of the Lamb in the Johns record, while a false apostle is mentioned as a warning to one of the churches. Who is that false prophet? Just saying....there is always more to the story.

I wouldn't call Paul a deceiver anymore than anyone in the scripture, Jesus/Spirit taught (who was also arrogant Matt 23:13) through dark sayings/parables meant to deceive/blind the mind but at the same time speak to the heart still under the ruler ship of the mind's perceptions. Its a wash for me and doesn't really matter who wrote what, its the message not the man who is presumed to have been the instrument used to scribble it down, the twelve came later along with Jesus who taught the kingdom was within, just like Paul did 1Cor3:16, The twelve were no more literal than the seven churches in Revelations were.
2Cor 3:6 still is the way on how the letter is understood, inwardly or taken outwardly mixed together causes divided minds which exposes its leavened and not thee ONE truth where no Messiah/Guru/religion is a crutch for the mind to support the ego.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I wouldn't call Paul a deceiver anymore than anyone in the scripture, Jesus/Spirit taught (who was also arrogant Matt 23:13) through dark sayings/parables meant to deceive/blind the mind but at the same time speak to the heart still under the ruler ship of the mind's perceptions. Its a wash for me and doesn't really who wrote what, its the message not the man who is presumed to have been the instrument used to scribble it down, the twelve came later along with Jesus who taught the kingdom was within, just like Paul did 1Cor3:16, The twelve were no more literal than the seven churches in Revelations were.
2Cor 3:6 still is the way on how the letter is understood, inwardly or taken outwardly mixed together causes divided minds which exposes its leavened and not thee ONE truth where no Messiah/Guru/religion is a crutch for the mind to support the ego.

You know I hear ya,

I can go total meta-universal and often do, but find the relational details and developments in the bible most interesting, as the different gospels of Jesus and Paul stands and the tensions between the Paul and original appstles is significant, while the writer of Acts spins his narrative fancifully to tailor events to Paul's liking when his attitude towards the actual apostles of Jesus is rather disdainful and indifferent in his own personal letters.

One teacher (Jeff Daugherty) has even gone as far as claim Paul was the one who killed James by some subtle translation of a few passages in Acts and some hints in apocryphal writings that Paul was at odds with the pillars of the original community so created his own gospel tailor made for the gentiles, since the majority of Jews rejected his anti-torah rhetoric and rejection of the law. We could go on. The case against Paul does seem solid on various points, but im still researching these.

Yes....the universal, allegorical truths always hold, no matter sectarian infighting or doctrinal disputes, but these have their place in the historical setting still interpreted subjectively.

The divine in man is the glimmering light of conscience and the budding seed of immortality in the soul, hence each tradition or school having intuited or tasted the divine can offer a true description thereof, but the aspirant must taste the Spirit for himself, in order to know it.

Zeke

You know I hear ya,

I can go total meta-universal and often do, but find the relational details and developments in the bible most interesting, as the different gospels of Jesus and Paul stands and the tensions between the Paul and original appstles is significant, while the writer of Acts spins his narrative fancifully to tailor events to Paul's liking when his attitude towards the actual apostles of Jesus is rather disdainful and indifferent in his own personal letters.

One teacher (Jeff Daugherty) has even gone as far as claim Paul was the one who killed James by some subtle translation of a few passages in Acts and some hints in apocryphal writings that Paul was at odds with the pillars of the original community so created his own gospel tailor made for the gentiles, since the majority of Jews rejected his anti-torah rhetoric and rejection of the law. We could go on. The case against Paul does seem solid on various points, but im still researching these.

Yes....the universal, allegorical truths always hold, no matter sectarian infighting or doctrinal disputes, but these have their place in the historical setting still interpreted subjectively.

The divine in man is the glimmering light of conscience and the budding seed of immortality in the soul, hence each tradition or school having intuited or tasted the divine can offer a true description thereof, but the aspirant must taste the Spirit for himself, in order to know it.

Its all part of the mental dance seeking and dancing with its self without knowing it is.

Zeke

"That which is known as the Christian religion existed among the ancients, and never did not exist; from the very beginning of the human race until the time when Christ came in the flesh, at which time the true religion, which already existed, began to be called Christianity."---Retractt. I, xiii.

This astonishing declaration was made in the early fourth century of our era. It can be asserted with little chance of refutation that if this affirmation of the pious Augustine had not sunk out of sight, but had been kept in open view through the period of Western history, the whole course of that history would have been vastly altered for the better. It is only too likely the case that the obvious implications of the passage were of such a nature that its open exploitation was designedly frowned upon by the ecclesiastical authorities in every age. It held the kernel of a great trutod ch the common knowledge of which would have been a stumbling-block in the way of the perpetuation of priestly power over the general Christian mind. It would have provoked inquiry and disarmed the ecclesiastical prestige of much of its power. Alvin Boyd Kuhn's Shadow Of The Third Century a must read for those awakening from the Roman blood cult, making divine truth into a human sacrifice which is a lie when it's all told in symbolism and allegory in every culture since the foundation, Galatians 4:24, Psalms 78:2, Psalms 40:6, Proverbs 1:6, Matt 23:13, Luke 17:20-21.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Many are weak and sick because of their religious programming, You can heal yourself and become a new personality/creature that reflects Divine Love the most powerful force in the universe that transcends this world's logic and egocentric beliefs.

this statement make sense.

But do you believe loving your enemy is godly practice?

Do you really believe God and Jesus are love?

Do you believe advocating to join in the military is love?

I am asking those because in the past you advocated so called just war.

Your claim is so inconsistent, so is your friend freelight.

FL also supports so called just war.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Meshak, does a parent who punishes their child for doing wrong love them?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Christianity is a bondservant to Christ.

You are right about that but you claim anyone who denies your doctrine, you know which doctrine, they are not Christians.

You are serving according to your doctrine, not by Jesus' word or teachings.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. He does not say anything about your doctrines.

Zeke

I do think that is the teaching of our pattern man/Jesus who shows the way to the full measure of our divine unveiling within us, seeing regardless of gender or nationality we are the temple\kingdom\house of God, built in our earthly mothers womb without a sound or observation, we are told to love our neighbor as yourself because we are all divine offspring.

Not sure which post you are referring to about my support of war, I don't support any worldly government so I wouldn't agree with their policy on anything after they enslaved everyone, free range cattle are still cattle.

My views have changed since I joined Tol so I admit years ago I was a patriot that still supported the status quo, yet still seen the forked tongue politicians as puppets for a corporate run stockyard masquerading as a righteous government.

The only government I support is within me, that is the only way to find true reconciliation with my heritage Luke 17:20-21 what goes on outside is only a school yard to learn how to judge no man like the Father, that takes time to overcome the generational brainwashing by religion and governmentalist in bed togeather.

Zeke

The Christians say the Christos came once in a single character in history, Jesus of Judea, saying nothing about his coming to Everyman at all times. They present to the world the Only-Begotten Son of the Father, confusing in one historical figure two distinct characters of ancient philosophy, the Logos and the Christos, and making both historical in a human being born of woman. Suffice it to say that neither character was historical in the ancient systems. The Logos and the Christos were cosmic forces, and the erring Christians confounded these "personages" of ancient philosophy with the mundane career of the man Jesus, who was not other than one of the mythical Sun-god heroes, or national type-figures. What a travesty of truth the Christian representation has become! What a caricature the Gospels have made of the divine spiritual principle in man's life! Alvin boyd kuhn.

Zeke

The ancients had no "only-begotten" son because the term used in their systems, miserably mistranslated "only-begotten," was something with quite a different connotation. It was in Greek "monogenes," and in Latin "unigenitus," and was far from meaning "only-begotten." It meant that which was begotten of one parent, the father, alone, not the offspring of the union of father and mother. By the term the ancients meant to designate him who was the projection into matter of the spirit forces of life, not the final product of the union of spirit and matter, or the male and female elements. Had the early Christian Fathers known of the inner meaning of the symbolism of the Egyptian Ptah, as Khepr-Ra, who was typed by the male beetle that incubated in the ground and without union with the female transformed and regenerated himself after twenty-eight days (exactly a moon cycle) in the form of the young scarab, symbol of the new-born sun in the moon, they would have been intelligent enough to have avoided the great schisms that divided the Church into Roman and Greek Catholic bodies over the abstrusities of this very origin of the persons of the Trinity. But Egypt was farther away from Rome of the third century than it is from us, who can now read the inscriptions that were sealed from them. All this ancient scriptural data accentuates the fact that not the historical Jesus, but the spiritual Christ, or the god within the individual heart (as expounded in the lecture on Platonic Philosophy in the Bible) is the subject of the sacred writings of old, and the kernel of the whole religious ideology. Angelus Silesius has expressed this in a stanza which should be a perpetual reminder of the futility of clinging to the historical interpretation of Gospel literature. Though Christ a thousand times in Bethlehem be born, But not within thyself, thy soul will be forlorn; The cross on Golgotha thou lookest to in vain Unless within thyself it be set up again. Alvin Boyd Kuhn.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I do think that is the teaching of our pattern man/Jesus who shows the way to the full measure of our divine unveiling within us, seeing regardless of gender or nationality we are the temple\kingdom\house of God, built in our earthly mothers womb without a sound or observation, we are told to love our neighbor as yourself because we are all divine offspring.

So you don't advocate just war?

You don't advocate "it is ok to kill for self-defense"?

BTW, I believe freelight said before, it is ok to kill for self defense.

Zeke

So you don't advocate just war?

You don't advocate "it is ok to kill for self-defense"?

BTW, I believe freelight said before, it is ok to kill for self defense.

common sense dictates to every culture on the globe to defend their family, there is a war in like manner going on in everyone with an immune system defending intruders etc....... Do you want that defense to stop?

Zeke

Humanity is sensitive to the lightest breeze of philosophy. Nothing rules the world so decisively as ideas. Corrupted truth must exact its grave toll of befuddlement and misery. The magnificent old wisdom was lost to medieval life save only where surreptitiously nursed by secret esoteric movements of one type or another. The world was forced to struggle on amid spiritual "shoals and quicksands," deprived of the true light of knowledge that met life's problem. Mankind has been starving for long centuries; it is almost strangling for want of it now. The religion that should have been our sustaining power has been made repellent to intellect and almost equally disappointing to piety. History has practically discredited the Manual of faith. The institution of religion is in sorry case, being held in contempt or treated with indifference by more than sixty per cent of western people. The youth of the age is in outspoken revolt against its claims to their loyalty. As a result our very culture is in jeopardy, for religion is vital to culture. The Bible, still revered as the Word of God, Holy Writ, holds a place of influence only because of the tradition of its sanctity and authority, but with a grip seriously weakened by the onslaughts of a discerning scholarly criticism. To the student enlightened by a true rendering of the meaning of the myths, the exhibition of unwitting asininity made by the efforts of medieval and modern Christian exegetists to interpret their own scripture is a sorry one indeed. For the most part such exegesis is nothing but a wretched caricature of the ideas hidden behind the mask. Alvin Boyd kuhn.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
common sense dictates to every culture on the globe to defend their family, there is a war in like manner going on in everyone with an immune system defending intruders etc....... Do you want that defense to stop?

I cannot stop anything. I am just spreading Jesus' teaching.

You are only following your own philosophy.

Jesus' followers don't follow the crowd.

So you guys need to stop Jesus will teach the same.

You are dead wrong, your love and Jesus' love are not the same.

Zeke

I cannot stop anything. I am just spreading Jesus' teaching.

You are only following your own philosophy.

Jesus' followers don't follow the crowd.

So you guys need to stop Jesus will teach the same.

You are dead wrong, your love and Jesus' love are not the same.

You don't even know what Jesus represented so we shall disagree on the term Jesus and who that was patterned for.

Status
Not open for further replies.