You have been removed from this thread

Danoh

Obviously, there is a difference between being far Right and being extremist Right.

Many actual, Acts 9 MADs I know and or have known over the years (not the confusion being promoted on here by some as "MAD") are / have been far right.

And they have been some of the fairest people one could ever hope to deal with.

Meaning, what some on here misrepresent themselves as being (far Right) is nowhere even remotely the case - such are in fact, clearly extremist Right.

Do not be fooled by them - they are not what an actually consistent GRACE gospel of God looks like.

Whether you reading this are a Bible Believer or not - insist they hold to the following moral compass - which they consistently prove they only claim to...

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Last edited:

Danoh

...Whether you reading this are a Bible Believer or not - insist they hold to the following moral compass - which they consistently prove they only claim to...

:think:

Note the Alinskyite appeal being made there. It's made TO unbelievers AGAINST believers.

Interesting. So very interesting.

You were able to post on this thread because your bigoted need to ban, and or keep from posting, anyone who does not agree with you or calls you out on your hypocrisy, was not practiced on you.

Case in point, hypocrite - what you wrote on the following thread...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?129682-quot-Everyone-knew-quot&p=5243785#post5243785

When people choose to be inconsistent in applying standards of condemnation in different situations where the offenses are, without argument, the same, they are being hypocrites...corrupt judges. Their selectivity proves that the standard means nothing more to them beyond who they can punish with it. Past that point, the standard simply does not exist, in their view.

Only to prove once more that was actually your description of yourself.

For in a post to me elsewhere, you did something similar to what you accuse me of.

Since you despise every MAD here and since no non-MAD seems to think you represent MAD...perhaps you should just leave.

Non-MADS - that's rich - the very people on here you and your pals are ever pointing your hypocritical fingers at as being deluded, demonic, lost, enemies of your confusion, etc.

Not to mention that all they would know about MAD would be what your pals have been misrepresenting on here as "MAD."

It's time you took a good look in the mirror.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

musterion

You were able to post on this thread because your bigoted need to ban, and or keep from posting, anyone who does not agree with you or calls you out on your hypocrisy, was not practiced on you.

Case in point, hypocrite - what you wrote on the following thread...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?129682-quot-Everyone-knew-quot&p=5243785#post5243785

Hey, Alinsky Junior,

You might have had a really good point there, except you didn't quote the part where I had you removed from that thread.

Oh. Right. Because I didn't.

You are an utter hypocrite and not particularly bright.

And guess what?

The leftists here know what you are, too.

Arthur Brain

Hey, Alinsky Junior,

You might have had a really good point there, except you didn't quote the part where I had you removed from that thread.

Oh. Right. Because I didn't.

You are an utter hypocrite and not particularly bright.

And guess what?

The leftists here know what you are, too.

Dude, you're hardly in a position to talk on behalf of "leftists" considering you just bracket anyone who isn't off the scale to the far right as one.

That ain't particularly bright.

:plain: