You have been removed from this thread

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm all for spirited debate; HONEST debate. Always have been. All MADs are.

Honest debate with dishonest and duplicitous people like yourself is impossible and a waste of bandwidth.

No. She’s neither dishonest nor duplicitous, you just can’t handle a discussion you can’t have total control over.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. She’s neither dishonest nor duplicitous, you just can’t handle a discussion you can’t have total control over.

:) You know what saves bandwidth? Not bothering to answer people I have on ignore.

You know what wastes bandwidth? When people who know they are on ignore proceed to post to those they know will either not see their reply or bother to respond to it.

:D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:) You know what saves bandwidth? Not bothering to answer people I have on ignore.

You know what wastes bandwidth? When people who know they are on ignore proceed to post to those they know will either not see their reply or bother to respond to it.

Next time he's dishonest about you, I'll reply without quoting or at least quote more selectively. :)

glorydaz

I'm all for spirited debate; HONEST debate. Always have been. All MADs are.

Honest debate with dishonest and duplicitous people like yourself is impossible and a waste of bandwidth.

I don't believe they have a clue what debate is. To them it's nothing more than boasting in their own goodness and railing on the deplorables who disagree with them. Cute, aren't they?

glorydaz

What a wonderful person Rusha is. She saves bandwidth for the rest of us. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I haven't been removed yet, but I'd imagine its no big deal, just a 'loitering infraction.' It has a bit of humor?

"Is anything really a crime when the remedy is as simple as 'Alright! Move along'?" -Brian Regan

It's not a big deal, experientially. Those of us to whom it happens on a regular basis find our own humor in it, based on the ludicrousness of Christians moaning about censorship when they're so good at it themselves.

But it's an interesting look at human behavior that may be small and inconsequential here, but has much larger implications in the real life ways people use their leverage in society based on their privileged status. It's MAD and/or SOOTs here, but in real life it's the ones in Trump's base who want someone on whom they can dump all their resentment and fear of losing their historic majority.

And what's especially interesting is that if they're so sure their views are correct, why the consternation at having them challenged?