Zakath is a fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
My archrival and nemesis, sozo, would be missed. I do not believe he is banned. He will be back, I am sure. He should have been rebuked, not banned.

wickwoman

Sure, we'll miss him. You know, like when you have this oozy boil on your leg and it oozes and aches all the time. And then one day it heals. You miss it, sure you do.

servent101

Sozo was sincere... I can say this because in real life I had a friend to whom I lent my truck to for a few days - the truck was stolen and he had some of his brother's tools in it, I told him not to worry that it was not his fault that my truck got stolen - that he did not owe me anything for my loss. Not only did my friend not think anything of my loss - he wanted me to pay for his brother's tools that were stolen when my truck was stolen.

Some people just have a warped sense of priority ... my friend was a college graduate and had been invited to learn at the Billy Graham school of evangelism at the time,,, he was very upright and honest, would not hurt a fly... but somehow his wires in his brain figured that I was responsible for his brothers tools, which he himself left out in the truck while the truck was in his posession. Anyways it taught me that even though someone can be completley out of reality they can still be honest and love the Lord.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

On Fire

wickwoman said:
Sure, we'll miss him. You know, like when you have this oozy boil on your leg and it oozes and aches all the time. And then one day it heals. You miss it, sure you do.
:zakath: is not THAT bad.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
godrulz said:
My archrival and nemesis, sozo, would be missed. I do not believe he is banned. He will be back, I am sure. He should have been rebuked, not banned.
As I understand it, banning is the ultimate ToL rebuke. I hope :sozo: and :sozo2: will come back also. The rules and application of the ban/rebuke rules come from the

Suckup Alert! this is NOT a drill

HONORABLE WEBMASTER :knight:

End Suckup Alert

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
wickwoman said:
Fellowship Week - where LUV abounds! :darwinsm:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Sozo is his own worst enemy; I think anyone with half a clue can see that pretty quickly.

On Fire

Frank Ernest said:
As I understand it, banning is the ultimate ToL rebuke. I hope :sozo: and :sozo2: will come back also. The rules and application of the ban/rebuke rules come from the

End Suckup Alert
:darwinsm:

wickwoman

servent101 said:
Sozo was sincere... I can say this because in real life I had a friend to whom I lent my truck to for a few days - the truck was stolen and he had some of his brother's tools in it, I told him not to worry that it was not his fault that my truck got stolen - that he did not owe me anything for my loss. Not only did my friend not think anything of my loss - he wanted me to pay for his brother's tools that were stolen when my truck was stolen.

Wow! That is warped. Are ya'll still friends?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Frank Ernest said:

End Suckup Alert

What are the rules? If it is not a public rebuke for a public issue, we may need to fear a police state.

wickwoman

Dear godrulz:

Sozo begged to be banned. They refused for a while, then finally gave in. No police state. Well, at least not in that one incident.

servent101

Wickwoman
Wow! That is warped. Are ya'll still friends?

We are... I never paid for his brother's tools, and that did not hurt the friendship. We both forgave each other for the other's percieved shortfall.

It was worth the lesson in human thought, and looking back - I today would of gladly paid the price of the lost tools just to not loose the friendship, though I did not, and again, the freindship did not break up either.

Realizing how warped various people are in this world - we really need a test to check someone's reality ... most people just view the world as they see themselves - this simply is not possible when one starts to listen, remember, contemplate and reason why things are as they are. The world is somewhat of a strange place, and I did not know this till after I was thirty - some people are really really in left field, completely bizzerk. I have started in the past few years to notice what is familiar with these "warped people" - to have some outward appearance - some outward sighn.

With Christ's LOve

Servent101

wickwoman

servent101 said:
Wickwoman
I have started in the past few years to notice what is familiar with these "warped people" - to have some outward appearance - some outward sighn.

When you figure out what it is let me know so I can steer clear of them. I'm like a freak magnet sometimes.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
godrulz said:
What are the rules? If it is not a public rebuke for a public issue, we may need to fear a police state.
The "rules" are simply that anyone may be banned at any moderator's discretion. And discussion of reasons for such actions are prohibited...

That's the way it is... :)

godrulz

Hall of Fame
wickwoman said:
Dear godrulz:

Sozo begged to be banned. They refused for a while, then finally gave in. No police state. Well, at least not in that one incident.

Are you speculating, or do you have proof? The high road would be to voluntarily withdraw and not make the moderators the bad guy. I would not ban someone who begged to be. I would tell them to pull their own plug. It stills seems chicken to do 'suicide by cop'.

Status
Not open for further replies.