15 years of chrysostom 

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:rotfl: Dragging out your same go-to quote again? OMG, the jealousy, it's still eating you alive... :chuckle:

Obviously Knight was jealous of him too :idunno:

I think EVERYBODY here, whether they were willing to admit it or not, was intensely jealous of Zoo's ability to turn into a weirdo.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I agree
They were fun and definitely not pointless
They addressed what I considered major problems with posts.
My blob award pointed out those who for the most part just took up valuable space which forced tol to delete many of my valuable threads not to mention my posts.

were you more jealous of Zoo for his blob-ness, or his "turn into a weirdo"-ability?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
were you more jealous of Zoo for his blob-ness, or his "turn into a weirdo"-ability?

It all started with my complaining about his rabbits eating my crocuses. To get back at me he started his bunny thing which turn out to be really popular especially with the girls. It was all good fun except for zoo. He couldn't handle it. He was the one that left and he took his bunnies with him. Sad.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It all started with my complaining about his rabbits eating my crocuses. To get back at me he started his bunny thing which turn out to be really popular especially with the girls. It was all good fun except for zoo. He couldn't handle it. He was the one that left and he took his bunnies with him. Sad.

See, this is what you do. You say something nice about someone and then you take a mean-spirited swipe at them. That's why I don't trust you.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I like zoo
I will not pull my punches
if you can't take it
you don't belong here

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please keep it light. Posts that get overly mean spirited will disappear.