2008 Truthsmack Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I always submit my lineup on Tuesday so that I know for SURE I have some sort of lineup in just in case I forget. Then later in the week I go back and re-submit my finalized lineup based upon a monkey throwing darts at a peg board filled with player names. :noid:

drbrumley

I always submit my lineup on Tuesday so that I know for SURE I have some sort of lineup in just in case I forget. Then later in the week I go back and re-submit my finalized lineup based upon a monkey throwing darts at a peg board filled with player names. :noid:

Well, that seems to work good for ya.:chuckle:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Man .. playing fantasy cricket or rugby is a whole lot simpler ... :shocked:

drbrumley

Ok, it is Championship Week. This is the following schedule.

TruthSmack Bowl (Winner receives #12 pick, Loser receives #11)

PC Pirates @ Jeffersons Troglodytes

In the battle for the #1 Draft Pick in next years draft, winner receives #1, loser receives #2.

One Bad Pig @ Texas Revolutionaries

All other games here will point out what draft position the winner/loser will receive

Winner receives #3, Loser receives #6

Razorbacks (Elected4Ever) @ Pinguino's Predomination (Mr.5020)

Winner receives #4, Loser receives #7

Wayne Wyverns @ All Blacks (Stripe)

Winner receives #5, Loser receives #8

PK's GospelPreachers (PastorKevin) @ AA's Annihilators (AssuranceAgent)

Winner receives #9, loser receives #10

RagTag's Rangers (RagTag Blues) @ Knight's Avalanche (Knight)

Last edited:

drbrumley

Well, after a couple days to think about it, I have decided to erase all those starting lineups that were not set. I have been more than fair to everyone and sent warning out the last month of the season to everyone to set their lineups. So if you didn't, you will receive a zero.

drbrumley

Ok,jefferson got back to me and left a message on my profile.

Jefferson said:
My failure to submit a lineup this past week was due to food poisoning. I was out of commission for a few days and decided to just let my starters ride it out. It worked!

Sounds reasonable so I will allow this. But all in all, the communication needs to get better, since it doesn't seem to be any communication. And unsubmitted lineups will be dealt with in the upcoming season. If someone is sick, all that needs to be done is just tell me who you want starting and I will do it for you since somebody is sick or something major.

Status
Not open for further replies.