Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Playoffs? :shocked:

I don't think I've ever posted in this thread. :idunno:

drbrumley

The divisional lineups are set for next year. Not much difference this year, but we do have E4E joining the AoS Division and TruthSmack division losing Wayne's Wyverns but gaining PastorKevin and One Bad Pig. Pinguino's Predomination also joins the TOL Division.

TOL Division

RagTag's Rangers (RagTag)
AA Annihilators (assuranceagent)
Wayne's Wyverns (No name here, PK's son)
Pinguino's Predomination (Mr. 5020)

TRUTHSMACK Division

Jefferson's Troglodytes (Jefferson)
PC Pirates (DRBrumley)
PK's Gospel preachers (PastorKevin)
One Bad Pig (No name here that I know of)

ART OF SMACK Division

Knight's Avalanche (Knight)
All Blacks (Stripe)
Texas Revolutionaries (Lucky)
Razorbacks (Elected4Ever)

drbrumley

I know E4E gave up after noone would trade with him he said. Says we hogged all the good players. :idunno:

Then his heart attack, so he hasn't been doing this for various reasons.

assuranceagent

I know E4E gave up after noone would trade with him he said. Says we hogged all the good players. :idunno:

Then his heart attack, so he hasn't been doing this for various reasons.

I never got a trade proposal from him :idunno:

As I remember it, he missed draft too, eh? Maybe better players could have resulted from his presence?

drbrumley

I never got a trade proposal from him :idunno:

As I remember it, he missed draft too, eh? Maybe better players could have resulted from his presence?

He drafted with us, just before his turns though, the players he wanted to draft were taken right from under him.

drbrumley

So, is the One Bad Pig franchise open?

Well, it will be after the season has ended cause I don't think he will play after this. he is just taking over for the duration of the season. Door left his team in nasty shape.

Supposedly, he plays alot of leagues already

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, it will be after the season has ended cause I don't think he will play after this. he is just taking over for the duration of the season. Door left his team in nasty shape.

Supposedly, he plays alot of leagues already
Who's running it now?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Keep him dazed, Doc. I think I can run by him when he's like that ...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Guys you can't change starters after the fact. Aaron Rogers was Jefferson's starter after the Indy game had already been player (I looked several times). I was even going to make a joke about it on the forum because Manning had a big game but I didn't want to rub it in so I kept my mouth shut.

But now.... Manning is listed as Jefferson's starting QB. What gives?

drbrumley

Guys you can't change starters after the fact. Aaron Rogers was Jefferson's starter after the Indy game had already been player (I looked several times). I was even going to make a joke about it on the forum because Manning had a big game but I didn't want to rub it in so I kept my mouth shut.

But now.... Manning is listed as Jefferson's starting QB. What gives?

Sent PM to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.